Munchkin Click Lock Trainer Cups uploaded by Elza M.Munchkin Click Lock Trainer Cups uploaded by Nadia P.Munchkin Click Lock Trainer Cups uploaded by Jessie S.

BY MUNCHKIN #7 in Kids' Cups & Serveware

BPA Free. A leak-proof guarantee you can see, feel and hear – because sometimes things in life just CLICK. It s the little things®. Munchkin’s new line of Click Lock™ Cups are just right because they just CLICK. These cups feature a simple click-and-lock lid to securely close for a leak proof seal – guaranteed. Parents will see, hear and feel the cup lock, so they have triple assurance against dribbles and drips. Munchkin is so confident these new cups are mess-free, we are backing up the promise with a 100% replacement guarantee.  Because sometimes things in life just click! Colors & designs may vary Quest. see more...

• Our daughter drinks milk from a bottle and water from munchkin we...1 Answers
  • Do the kids suck this like a straw or gave to tip it up?3 Answers
  • Does this cup leak? I can't find any that don't. I really like th...6 Answers
Munchkin Click Lock Trainer Cups
  • "I bought two of these cups they're very easy to hold but they almost always leak if they get tipped over. " in 2 reviews
  • "Plus they're easy to clean, and my son loves lugging it around everywhere he goes." in 2 reviews
  • "these are one of the best sippy cups I have come across and they do not leak" in 2 reviews
  • "My daughter loves this cup and so do I!" in 1 review
  • "My breastfed toddler took to it right away after refusing a few other types." in 1 review
Courtney C.
I like how easy it is for my kids to hold, and how easy it seemed to switch from bottle to sippy- that was awesome. They only reason I gave three stars is because after awhile, the "locks" seem to wear out, causing the cup to leak- a lot. If this was fixed, I would definitely buy again, I love munchkin products.
Jessica Y.
Easy for kids to hold my son likes the ones with the handles to carry around and these ones still leak a little bit if he has been chewing on it while drinking it sometimes leaks out a little bit it won't leak just laying there or if you turn it upside down
Ibett D.
Rockmart, Ga
I'm sure will be the next sippy cup for my daughter I tried another glass coach all wet and I did not like was pulling for anything but this case coach looks better for my daughter to leave the baby bottle
Raycheal T.
Hemet , CA
This cup is not spill proof. I washed the cup and when it was time to use it the cap wouldn't go on correctly and it kept leaking . I don't know if I bought a broken one or what but i was disappointed.
Vanessa R.
San Antonio, TX
These were the first cups my son used and they are really awesome because they're perfect for his little hands. we eventually switched over to other ones as he got older but I'd definitely use again
Rachel B.
These are the very first cups that I used for my sons to transition them into using a sippy. I found that the handles make it easy for little hands to hold and they don't cost much.
Chelsey D.
Mega Parent Expert
These were great! My son grew out of them very quickly, but they worked very well. Never leaked and very easy to disassemble and clean. The handles were perfectly placed, too!
Tonya C.
Wooster, OH
My son never had a problem with these sippy cups. Once he learned to tip the cup up, everything was golden. No spills, no leaks, no nothing. It's a sippy cup I recommend
Betsy G.
Clarksburg, MD
My daughter loves these cups! They are super easy to clean and very easy for her to hold with her little hands. We got them target for about $3 a cup. So worth it!
Aeryl C.
Hodgenville, KY
Mega Parent Expert
My son loved his cup. It helped me break him from his bottle. It was great up until he started biting through the sippy part and I had to take it away from him.
amy k.
Does this cup leak? I can't find any that don't. I really like that this has handles making it easy for my daughter to hold... I just really don't want another leaky cup!
Jennifer T.
Mega Parent Expert
Do the kids suck this like a straw or gave to tip it up?
Brenna V.
Decatur, TX
Does this cup leak?
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
Does anybody's child have a problem with drinking out of these cups ? My son won't drink from them .
Jill B.
Orland Park, IL
Our daughter drinks milk from a bottle and water from munchkin weighted straw cup- would rhis ia one be recommended for a "sippy cup" for whole milk?