BY MUNCHKIN

Perfect for Meals or Snacks Click Lock Lid Helps Securely Stow Away Leftovers 1 Microwave Top Rack Dishwasher Safe 4 Works with Suction Base from Super Suction Bowl 3 6+ Months *Actual product styling and colors may vary. see more...

Frida A.
Little Rock, AR
These are so cute so a baby food mixing mom. They don't spill so you can put it in your diaper bag and they help food remain fresh and flavorful!
Wendy O.
Frederick, Md
These are great for my son. I can keep snacks in them and toss them in the diaper bag. They are easy to use and they work great.
Nyssa G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I got a set of these at my showers and love them. I prepare meals for my daughter before I go to work and they are great.
This is grate to pack on the go snacks for your children. It helps keep things organized and mess free !
Jennifer M.
These are perfect for packing our little ones lunches. They are sturdy, dishwasher safe, and stay closed.
Desiree F.
Homestead, FL
Used this with both kids and they worked great! Have bought them several more times as well. Great bowls!
Mary C.
Waterloo, IA
I love how hese bowls can be dropped and don't break! the lid stays tight! and I love th bright colors!
Katy M.
These are great for my little guy. They are great for on the go too! Put can throw anything in here.
Jennifer N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Haven't gotten the exact same one but they sure do come in handy for when I have to pack a lunch
It helps when I am on the go and my son is really clumsy so he spills everything I love it
Lacey N.
Jonesborough , TN
What color bowls would you buy??