Munchkin Click Lock Straw Cups uploaded by Christine M.

BY MUNCHKIN #84 in Kids' Cups & Serveware

For Children 12 Months & Up. Easy to Sip, Grip & Clean! Spill Proof. BPA Free. Made with Silicone. 9 oz Capacity. Click Lock™ Mechanism A leak-proof guarantee you can see, feel and hear - because sometimes things in life just click. It s the little things® 1-800-344-BABY *Actual product styling and colors may vary. see more...

• Has anyone else had the lide bust off of these?2 Answers
Munchkin Click Lock Straw Cups
  • "My daughter loves them but they are alittle hard to suck the liquid from." in 1 review
  • "It eventually got to the point that if the cup was not sitting upright on a flat surface, liquid would leak out either the side of the lid or out the top of the straw." in 1 review
  • "The straw cups work great at first but tend to leak after some usage, but then again most straw cups leak." in 1 review
  • "They are super easy to put together and clean." in 1 review
cindy d.
Clanton, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These were the worst sippy cups I have bought so far. Waste of money. My son couldn't really get this liquid to come out, i tried it and you have to suck pretty hard. Very difficult to clean and once the straw is pulled out to clean it, it is impossible to get back in. I don't recommend this.
Heather N.
Burleson, TX
My son loved these cups until they started leaking all over the place. They were good for about a month, but eventually liquid would start coming up through the straw, which was very strange, in my opinion. It eventually got to the point that if the cup was not sitting upright on a flat surface, liquid would leak out either the side of the lid or out the top of the straw. I was so glad when I was able to convince my son to switch to a different brand.
Amanda W.
These sippy cups work pretty well. They actually work great at first but after a little while they start to leak slightly. I notice that with any cup i purchase though. I have yet to find a cup that doesn't leak, without the stopper at the top that is a breeding ground for bacteria and mold!!
Melonie F.
These are hard to review. The cup does not leak which is great. You know it's closed by the click. It's is really hard for my 14 mo old to drink from. The straw requires a bite to really get water through and I can't teach her that. So if your kid is a chewer, these will be great. I did find sticking a skewer through it helped her be able to drink from them.
Samantha L.
Monroe Twp, NJ
I love these cups! I've tried many straw cups for my 16 month old and these work the best!. They are super easy to put together and clean. The only thing that's kind of a pain is when you first fill it sometimes it leaks out the top. I usually just take a sip and it's good. It leaks very rarely.
Cynthia S.
I bought this because I need a straw cup that did not spill since my daughter was learning to use a straw. She seemed to struggle with it. So I tried drinking from it and it was difficult. You have to really suck on it to get a fair amount. It makes your mouth hurt. Don't recommend.
Lisa  F.
Pleasanton, CA
So I bought these for my son, they are fun colours and easy to hold. The trouble we had with these are 1- They leak 2- the straw inside of the cup kept coming off, throughout use 3- the lid broke after about 3 weeks of use! Wouldn't recommend them
Michelle P.
Pasco, WA
I love these click & lock straw cups for my toddler. I started giving them to her early & I especially loved that it was spill proof. Every product from this brand has never let me down!
Megan T.
Brooklyn, NY
We use these daily with my son. They're pretty easy to assemble, dish-washer safe, and don't leak often. I wish they had measurements on the side so you could see how much you're putting in, but otherwise they're pretty good.
Jamie G.
Charlotte, MI
That little straw in the cup comes a part which is probably necessary for cleaning, but it is very easy to lose and then the cup is essentially useless.
Sara W.
Loveland, OH
Has anyone else had the lide bust off of these?