BY MUNCHKIN #42 in Kids' Cups & Serveware

* Sippy Cup * Click lock * Screw top lid helps prevent major spills * Durable * Spout helps transition to a regular cup * Top rack dishwasher safe * BPA free * Ages 9 months+ * Assorted * 9 oz Your child can squeeze it, drop it, or throw it, but the lid stays on. New Twist Tight re-usable cups wont pop off. The screw top and new spout design makes messy spills and yucky cleanups a fading memory. And, they're durable enough to re-use, yet inexpensive enough to toss anytime. It's the best of both worlds. see more...

Munchkin Click Lock Sippy Cup, 9 oz
  • "The company also doesn't have that great of customer service, I have gone through the run around with them before they finally decided to replace the sippy cup all together." in 3 reviews
  • "I would recommend these to all mommies " in 1 review
  • "Like the design but Not very easy to drink out of maybe for an older child but most definetly not for a one year old." in 1 review
  • "They were great but once she started teething bad she would chew on them and they would leak really bad." in 1 review
  • "These worked great and he learned to drink out of them in no time." in 1 review
jenn l.
jenn l.
grand prairie, tx
I've been using these cups for almost a year with our daughter, who is now 2 years old. They claim to be bite proof, but I find that I am replacing them every few months because if she leaves it on it's side, sometimes they leak through the mouthpiece (seal seems to rip). I do, however, like how they fit in all her cupholders, slim to fit in a pocket of her diaper bag and they're cheap.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Eastlake, OH
I have a child who is 13 with special needs. She has been using these since she was 9 months old. She throws her up and I needed something that wouldn't leak. These are great at keeping away spills. The soft spout was an easy transition from the bottle for her and they continue to work well.
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Bell Gardens, CA
Great cup and great value. Some people buy expensive toddler cups when this one does the job and probably costs way less. Cute colors for boys and girls. Easy to clean and I bought it at Target. 5 stars all the way.
Emily O.
Emily O.
Madison, AL
I really liked this cup...when I could make it stop leaking! I had to position the plastic nipple part just right for it to not leak milk everywhere. I ended up discontinuing use because it was such a pain.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Mulvane
My son loved this cup and I did too! We actually lost several so we went through a lot of these. I love that you hear it click so you know you don't have to worry about spills!
Kristie C.
Kristie C.
My mom got this for my son when he's at her house. She really likes it and says it's better than all mine!
megan c.
megan c.
Odenville , AL
Mega Parent Expert
My son loves these cups, but when he chews on them he breaks the thing and it starts leaking out of the side, which makes him want to spill it everywhere, I have replaced the top a lot, but over all it's a great cup
Erin B.
Erin B.
Batavia
Mega Parent Expert
These are my favorite sippy cups! My daughter uses these to put herself to sleep and throughout the day. They don't leak, and it's nice because when you put the lid on it clicks when it is properly in place! Love and would recommend!
Gabby H.
Gabby H.
Mega Parent Expert
The clicking lock lid is nice however it is pretty difficult to clean thoroughly. The inner rubber filler pops out which is great but Im just not a fan of the cap. If layed on its side, it tends to leak from the spout too.
Liliana A.
Liliana A.
Adelanto, CA
I've been trying to get my 15 month old boy off the bottle but nothing has worked yet =/ I bought him this Munchkin Click Lock Sippy cup too but didn't work either lol still trying though cause he'll take it during the day but won't drink out of it before his nap times
Aracely R.
Aracely R.
Elmwood Park, IL
We've been trying to get baby out of bottles, he's 1 1/2 years old. But don't know which cup transition is the best? Would you recommend this cup?
Megan H.
Megan H.
Florence, SC
Mega Parent Expert
I got these for my almost 2 year old as she would chew through the nipples of her regular ones but it now seems to take her much longer to drink. Are these slow flows?