BY MUNCHKIN

SpongeBob designs may vary. Please let us choose for you. Munchkin Click Lock Insulated Straw Cup - SpongeBob SquarePants - 9 ozLet your little one sip without the spills with the 9 oz SpongeBob SquarePants Click Lock Insulated Straw Cup by Munchkin. It features leak-proof protection you can see, feel and hear - just turn the lid until you hear the click and you are all locked and set - guaranteed! Insulated for cooler, fresher drinks with a clear outer with color tinted inner cup so Mom can see fill level. The soft, flexible silicone straw is leak proof in the open and closed position. Cleanup is a snap - top rack dishwasher safe. BPA free and ideal for little ones 12+ months. see more...

Penny B.
Penny B.
Creston, NC
Do not recommend these cups at all. Leak, leak, Leak is all I can say. I wouldn't waste my money if I were you. Take it from me, lesson learned!
Andi S.
Andi S.
Pflugerville, TX
I hate these cups! The straw leaks everywhere! My daughter knows that they leak and barely has to tip the cup for it to leak...
Janelle L.
Janelle L.
Coldwater, OH
I did not care for these cups! They leak through the top and they aren't easy for a child to open.
Allie s.
Allie s.
These cups tend to leak. You have to be an expert at putting them on just right and you will be fine. My husband is an expert, so it works. I am not, and they leak!