BY MUNCHKIN

Two Trays Store 24, 1-Ounce Portions Store Multiple Meals at Once! Perfect for Storing Homemade Baby Food 1 Stackable for Easy Freezer Storage 3 Airtight, Click Lock Lids Help Prevent Odor Transfer Freezer Burn 5 BPA Phthalate Free 4 Top Rack Dishwasher Safe Two freezer trays with Click Lock lids to securely store healthy, homemade meals for your baby because you should always put your best food forward. It s the little things. With Munchkin s Click Lock Fresh Food Freezer Trays, it is easy to feed baby healthy, natural homemade baby food. The 2 pack Fresh Food Freezer Trays are step 3 of an easy-to-use, 3-step process Chop and Steam, Mash, and Store. Munchkin s fresh feeding line has everything you need to prepare healthy, homemade baby food. Includes: 2 - Freezer Trays with Locking Lids 1-800-344-BABY see more...

Becky B.
Sheboygan, WI
I used these to store the purees I made for my son when he started solids. The frozen cubes were just the right serving size and they popped out easily. I only bought 2 trays so I would freeze the food, pop the cubes out & then store them in freezer bags so I could reuse the trays more quickly. I successfully stored sweet potatoes, mango, peas, applesauce and blueberries. I would recommend these trays to any mom interested in making homemade baby food.
April R.
These trays are great for portioning out the homemade baby food- but it's not easy to pop the food out of them! I would freeze the food, and then transfer the portions into individual freezer baggies. It's near impossible to easily pop out a serving one at a time.
Antonia C.
O Fallon, IL
These are easy to store your homemade puréed baby foods, then you just pop them out whenever you're ready. Also good for breastmilk, you can freeze them into little ice cubes and put them in a chewing net when babies teething.
Jamie H.
Fairport, NY
I love these for freezing breast milk to use in baby's cereal in perfect portion sizes. The drawback is the trays are not flexible so they are difficult to extract the cubes once frozen.
Jessica C.
Talking Rock, GA
Was very disappointed with these. I made every ounce of baby food both my girls eat and I had so much trouble getting my stuff out of these. I would not buy these again.
Lynn B.
Green Mtn Fls, CO
I like that these are stackable so they don't take up a lot of space in the fridge. They are the perfect serving size for littles just learning to eat solids.
Bailey Y.
Lewisville, TX
I like the small storage space and the size of the portions it stores. I did not like how hard it was to get the food out once it was frozen.
Casey a.
Hesperia, CA
These work well and fit in the freezer well, but they may as well be ice trays.
Jackie C.
newark, Delaware
I love making baby food for my LO and these make it so easy to portion out everything out. I also like that they don't take up too much room in my freezer and the lids are a great! The only thing I don't like is that the tray itself is not pliable enough and it makes it very difficult to get the food out.
Amelia H.
29 Palms, Ca
These are great for storing homemade baby food, or breastmilk to freeze for later, the only issue I had was they were not very pliable which made it difficult to remove content.
Lauren B.
Salem, VA
Are these dish washer safe?