BY MUNCHKIN

12+ Months Re-Sealable Cap Keeps Snacks Fresh 1 Lid Tether Acts as a Toddler Handle 3 Handle Pivots to Underneath the Cup When in Use 5 Top Rack Dishwasher Safe 4 BPA Free see more...

Montana C.
2605 cirque way MONTROSE, CO
I love this snack catcher! It's perfect for my little guy to take on car rides. That way he can munch of something when he's hungry but my car doesn't end up a mess. The top allows for him to get his little fingers in but reduces the chance of spills!
Mackenzie  J.
I have a lot of these for my nephew and they are great! Only problem is they don't do well when shaken a lot and it spills crumbs out of it too easily. Otherwise it is great especially for a beach trip with the kiddos.
Olivia R.
west monroe, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I use them for my 2 year old for his snacks.this comes very handy when on the go.I use to use zip lock bags until I found this and I've loved it since! I will be getting some for my little girl too
Elizabeth S.
Killeen, tx
This is a great product to use! we love having them! they make trips super easy and clean! and even when we go to appts these are great to have!!!!
Jessica S.
BROOKLYN, NY
Love these cups. Perfect for a toddle. The can walk around the house with their snacks with out spilling them all over your floor
Amanda H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are amazing! I love that my toddler can't spill her snacks everywhere and these are great for on the go!
brittany l.
Muskegon, MI
I got mine at the dollar store and love it i can give it to my dayghter and she cant spill all over the house
Heather W.
Nampa, ID
Great snack container for younger children. Super easy to clean and is easy to use for our little ones.
Jessica H.
These are pretty awesome they work OK. It holds in the snacks. But crumbs well come out if shaken alot.
Evan G.
Iowa City, IA
Super kid friendly! Helps stop spilling of snacks but they can still easily get to their food.
Brandi M.