BY MUNCHKIN #23 in Kids' Cups & Serveware

Click-Lock™ Opening & Closing Mechanism for Leak Proof Seal. Insulated to keep drinks cool. Clear outer with color tinted inner cup so mum can see fill level. 3 colors in range. BPA free Munchkin s new range of Click Lock™ Cups are just right because they just click.  These cups feature a simple click-and-lock lid to securely close for a leak proof seal - guaranteed.  Parents will see, hear and feel the cup lock, so they have triple assurance against dribbles and drips. Click Lock™ cups are available in an assortment of vibrant colors and styles including spill proof, trainer, straw, and flip straw. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I would recommend this product to any mother" in 1 review
  • "I bought 2 cups on clearance (similar designs) and my son loves it." in 1 review
  • "When our son started drinking out of sippy cups we literally tried like EVERY brand and every cup and they all leaked an they all sucked lol These were our last hope and I'm so happy we found them because they don't leak." in 1 review
  • "My son seemed to have a hard time getting the liquid out, however." in 1 review
Ashley P.
Erie, PA
I have 3 small children and another on the way. We had tried every single sippy cup out there. Bought these at Walmart one day. Best cup ever! They do not leak or spill. Definitely a huge plus for parents!
Brittany C.
Jacksonville, FL
One of the only cups that doesn't have leaking issues. We have a few. They are easy to clean and my son loves them. Plus they have cute patterns!
Kayla B.
Sayre, OK
I started buying Sippy cups and everyone I had bought would leak was told about this one not leaking and bought it it's the only cups we use now would totally recommend this cup if ur like me and don't want a leaky cup !!!!! Very well worth it and it has all the Disney characters kids love !!!!
Jessica Lynn N.
Griffith, IN
These are the best sippy cups I have purchased so far. They're very affordable and don't leak like a lot of other sippy cups do. They come in a bunch of cute designs as well. I like to buy them at Walmart.
Erin T.
Cadiz, KY
We tried every type of sippy cup and had trouble with them all leaking. I came across this brand one day and as a last resort decided to try. We now use nothing else. I leaks or spills. Plus I love that the top is hard plastic and not soft silicone
Highly recommend
Haley G.
My favorite sippy cup so far. They are virtually leak proof (they are finally starting to leak a bit but we've had them for 2 years so I call that a success). Very cute designs for my boys, easy to clean and super affordable.
Ngoc N.
Port Arthur, TX
I bought 2 cups on clearance (similar designs) and my son loves it. The designs are cute and easy for the little ones to drink out of. I like how it clicks when it's locked and there's no mess to clean
Jessica W.
Elkhart, IN
We bought these this weekend and I like them so far. It took a son a bit to adjust to the larger cup, but it will be better in the long run. He was also excited about the pirate design.
Shyla M.
Missoula, MT
All three of my children used these cups, after teying numerous brands for my first daughter, we found this one, and never looked back. Most importantly it's easily cleaned and doesn't leak!
Rebecca R.
These cups are great but the tops are so hard to clean! I even use a nipple brush but it still doesn't get all the nooks and crannies. That's the only down fall from them.
Brittany G.
Beaumont, CA
Are they going yo be more girly options available?
Brianna C.
Muscatine, IA
Are there any girl cups like this? Would like to get some for my daughters but this are a little too "boy" for my liking.