Munchkin Bristle Bottle Brush - Blue

by Babies 'R' Us

BRISTLE BOTTLE BRUSH ASSORTMENT

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Munchkin Bristle Bottle Brush - Blue!
Melissa D.
N Hollywood, CA
I like this this bristle brush made it so easy to wash the milk off her bottles and get into to the places I couldn't get into to wash off. Yes it's affordable and yes I would definitely recommend to was your new born babies bottles or sippy cups.
Anna P.
Pearsall, TX
Love these bottle cleaner keeps bottles fresh and cleanY. Very easy to wash bottles to make them nice and clean
Shalee G.
Saint Charles, MO
[product:munchkin-bristle-bottle-brush---green] amazing! Love this brush for all my sons past bottles an all his different brands of sippy cups cleans great has great flexibility
Michelle P.
Spotswood, NJ
I used this to wash my second daughters bottles and it worked well. I bought a few of them! My current baby does not use bottles at all so I have not needed a new one as of late. Once she switches to bottles, I will be buying these again!
Diana S.
Fort Worth, TX
1,408 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Great quality and it does clean great, it doesn’t bend and the bristles are soft but cleans well
Jordan P.
Knox , IN
I liked this brush the best. It seems the ones with a sponge on the end always rusted and tore at the sponge. But this one lasted almost a year.
Aryiah F.
Las Vegas , NV
Purchased at: Walmart
This bottle brush is very useful. I use this when I am especially cleaning my baby brothers bottles because it easily fits into the bottle and cleans it very good . I recommend this to people who have kids or who are expecting . It really will help you out when you have to clean your babies bottles and even your own water bottles or something.
Brittany L.
Saint Joseph, MN
These are the only bottle brushes we have used for all three kids! Love that there is a nipple cleaner that attaches very nicely in the bottom of the brush
Lauren Y.
Moore, SC
I love this for cleaning my bottles and the removable nipple cleaner is great. Other brands have those separate and I like that this one is all in one and stands up on its own.
Karen J.
Boise, ID
Munchkin Bristle Bottle Brush - Blue uploaded by Karen J.
Best bottle brush I have tried yet! It’s a good size and the top bristles reach the bottom good and gives it a better clean! This is my second time buying it and I really like it! I got mine at Target. It’s also durable! Also I love the bottom because it’s rubber and it’s a stand!I recommend it!

Looking for your answer?