2 Brushes in 1!  Easy and Convenient! Nipple Brush conveniently stores in handle Strong Sponge Tip cleans hard-to-reach areas Non-Slip Grip Handle Soft Durable Nylon Bristles Dishwasher Safe Patented Design An extra brush stored in the handle of a bigger brush, so the daily routine of cleaning bottles, nipples, lids, and valves becomes just a little less routine.  It s the little things.™ Stuff you should know: To help reduce germ build-up, bottle brushes should be replaced every 30-45 days, or at first sign of wear top rack dishwasher safe Always allow brush to completely dry before storing This is not a toy and should be used by adults for intended purpose only Questions:  Call 344-BABY ;

Do you wash your by hand or in the dishwasher?
First time mom in June, wanting to register for these. How often should these be replaced? So I know how many to register for.
How is the durability of this brush?
Start your review of Munchkin Bottle & Nipple Brush!
Spartanburg, SC
Purchased at: Target
I use this brush every day to clean my babies bottles. They do a great job at removing breast milk residue from bottles. I also like that it has the removable insert in the bottom for cleaning nipples and breast pump parts. These are very affordable and you can find them in one and two packs. They are a baby registry must have. I have several.
Becker, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Okay so it’s not that this brush is bad it’s just I’ve had better and don’t see myself going back to this one. The Phillips scent brush has just stolen my heart. I prefer bristles over the sponge top as I feel the sponge may harbor more bacteria but maybe that’s just be being paranoid.
Fairfield, CA
Purchased at: Target
These brushes are great especially since there’s a sponge on the top. I wish there was a suction cup on the bottom to help clean bottles faster and easier but I’ve found these brushes everywhere from department stores to places like Ross so it’s easy to find them and find them cheaper than retail price.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I actually have a few different brands of bottle brushes. I keep this one at my mother’s house, for when she watches my son on the weekends while I work a few hours, just so she has one there. This one is a good product. I like the sponge at the end, really good for all around cleaning. It’s soft and always forms back into shape, no matter what size of bottle you’re cleaning. The bristles are great for scrubbing away any residue of milk, and they haven’t broken or bent so far. I do think the bristles are a little on the thin side or if it maybe had more bristles it’d be even better. But not a bad product at all. I love that it has a detachable bottom that has a rubber nipple cleaner, perfect size for cleaning. But sponge on top can also fit into the nipple cleaner! The bottom is also a good sturdy stand and product is really light weight. It’s not my main bottle cleaner, but it’s a good buy for the price, and I do recommend.
Barryville, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I like that this one has the sponge on the end and isn't just a brush.  I think it cleans better than the others because of the sponge part.  I haven't used the small brush that attaches underneath, but I'm sure it will come in handy at some point.  It doesn't stand up well on it's own though, thats my only complaint.
Oakland , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use this bottle brush in combination with the Babyganics bottle soap and the Boon Lawn drying rack. This brush is super convenient because it stands on its own and has two brushes--one for the actual bottle, and another brush that twists off the bottom of the brush for the nipples. This brush makes it super easy to clean all of my bottles and pumping accessories, and it's really easy to keep the actual brush clean between uses.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is a life saver! It makes cleaning my bottles so easy and quick. I love the it has a built in nipple brush as well! It’s very affordable and great value! This is definitely a must have for me. I will be buying this again for myself and my friends who are expecting.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the best for cleaning bottles and nipples. The big brush gets all the way down to the bottom of the bottle and the teeny brush attached is great for cleaning all the way to the tip of the nipple. This was a must-have on my baby registry and is something I will give to my expectant mom friends, even if it isn't on their registry.
Birmingham,AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I think these are pretty helpful washing bottles I actually bought the pink and green one. I think they are nice and the colors are just added bonus I'm definitely satisfied and would recommend this to new parents!
Richmond Hill, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We have two of these brushes around my house because we love these so much. Two brushes in one? Uh yes please. Not to mention with the types of bottles we use, they have those long straw looking things and I always lose those small brushes that clean them out. Solution? This brush.