BY MUNCHKIN #61 in Baby Toys

A Quick & Easy Way to Pick Up Bath Toys. Tinted clear top allows you to see the toys inside. Holes in the bottom allow for faster water draining. Includes a wall mounting hook for convenient storage and draining If, like most parents you want bath time to be fun but not left with toys in the bath then why not try the Bath Toy Scoop from Munchkin.  It provides a quick and easy way to pick up bath toys and, with a clear top you can see which toys are inside.  Practicality is paramount with this product which is why it features holes in the bottom to allow for faster water draining and includes a wall mounting hook for convenient storage and draining. see more...

Munchkin Bath Toy Scoop with Toys
  • "We used to keep our toys in a plastic basket on a shelf in our bathroom but the bottom would always be full of water after bath time." in 2 reviews
  • "II highly recommend it!" in 1 review
  • "I have the lady bug one and while it is great, it does hold a bit of water still." in 1 review
Kadie H.
Tarpon Springs, FL
Being a mommy this bath tub toy holder is the easiest and cleanest way to keep bath toys around ! It's so easy to scoop up the toys and it's even fun for the kids to do! My three year old loves using it
Jennifer H.
Chipley, FL
I love the idea of this product. It didn't work for us though. We could not get the suction cups go stick . We have tile around the bath tub and we tried everything and nothing worked
Erica S.
Mega Parent Expert
Fun way to store bath toys. Toys and scoop never got mildew on it or slimey. My daughter's like the toys because they float and squirt. The suction cups don't work well though, always falling off
Savannah W.
I loved this much better than the soft one from munchkin that suctioned in the corner. This one actually had sticky strips that attached to the shower wall, then you'd attach hooks to it. So there was no need for suction cups. It help up much easier and when it started to get dirty, I can easily scrub and bleach it. You just scoup up the toys,hang it on the hooks & it self!
Krissy H.
Yamhill, OR
This s a good oncept but it still needs some perfecting. The desighn just is not right. Its a bit bulky and hard to just scoop toys up. That being said it does seem to keep toys dryer and cleaner. The adhesive for the hook needs to be stronger though, so don't fill it too full of water or heavy toy.
Karen A.
Hollywood, FL
My son would always wanna have his toys inside the tub with him and after bath time is done there would be toys everywhere that i had to pick up and take downstairs to the play room . it was the same thing everyday until we got these toy scoop . Now after his done with his bath he can put the toys away and the next day he can take him out on his own .
Ivette H.
California
This was and amazing idea who ever came up with this it's an easy way to put your little ones toys away and not having to carry wet toys out the tub at the end of each bath time. And not worrying about leaving toys all over the tub.
Samantha V.
Wyoming, MI
Great idea. Easily scoops the toys so you don't have to pick them up one at a time. Even easy enough to use, that my husband actually picks the toys up! It also prevents the toys from getting slimy with the holes in the bottom to drain- unlike the bowl I was previously using. Doesn't always stick perfectly though.
Caitlyn W.
Frederick, MD
The best bath scoop I have bought! easy to install and doesn't take up much room inside the shower and I love that it drains and I don't have to worry about the toys still being wet inside the next evening at bath time!
juliemyerscarr
Blue Creek
Wonderful bath organizer. My little one loves to play in the tub and has lots of toys. I've had this for over a year and it stays up fine. To help clean the toys after she is out of the tub, I pour some bleach in with the toys. I can scoop them up for a rinse and they drain nicely on the wall.
Brittany S.
With this item I've noticed it says it comes with a way to hang it on the wall. Is the mount sturdy?
Kristin  G.
Philadelphia, PA
Some are saying they wish it drained better is there a reason? I'd hate for my daughter's toys to become moldy
Yara C.
Khenchela
I love it so match
Lacie J.
Pampa, TX
How well does this work at keeping the water out of the scoop?