BY MUNCHKIN #57 in Baby Toys

A Quick & Easy Way to Pick Up Bath Toys. Tinted clear top allows you to see the toys inside. Holes in the bottom allow for faster water draining. Includes a wall mounting hook for convenient storage and draining If, like most parents you want bath time to be fun but not left with toys in the bath then why not try the Bath Toy Scoop from Munchkin.  It provides a quick and easy way to pick up bath toys and, with a clear top you can see which toys are inside.  Practicality is paramount with this product which is why it features holes in the bottom to allow for faster water draining and includes a wall mounting hook for convenient storage and draining. see more...

Munchkin Bath Toy Scoop with Toys
  • "We used to keep our toys in a plastic basket on a shelf in our bathroom but the bottom would always be full of water after bath time." in 2 reviews
  • "II highly recommend it!" in 1 review
  • "I have the lady bug one and while it is great, it does hold a bit of water still." in 1 review
Kadie H.
Kadie H.
Tarpon Springs, FL
Being a mommy this bath tub toy holder is the easiest and cleanest way to keep bath toys around ! It's so easy to scoop up the toys and it's even fun for the kids to do! My three year old loves using it
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Chipley, FL
I love the idea of this product. It didn't work for us though. We could not get the suction cups go stick . We have tile around the bath tub and we tried everything and nothing worked
Erica S.
Erica S.
Mega Parent Expert
Fun way to store bath toys. Toys and scoop never got mildew on it or slimey. My daughter's like the toys because they float and squirt. The suction cups don't work well though, always falling off
Savannah W.
Savannah W.
I loved this much better than the soft one from munchkin that suctioned in the corner. This one actually had sticky strips that attached to the shower wall, then you'd attach hooks to it. So there was no need for suction cups. It help up much easier and when it started to get dirty, I can easily scrub and bleach it. You just scoup up the toys,hang it on the hooks & it self!
K.k. T.
K.k. T.
Odessa, TX
Love the idea but unfortunately just became another toy to play with it didn't stick very well to wall and my toys were to big for it
Megan L.
Megan L.
Quincy, CA
Sooo handy and helpful!!!! I love the munchkin brand and i feel they produce very safe and high quality baby and children's products. I really like that they added toys to the scoop, making it a value!!!
Kaitlin H.
Kaitlin H.
Solon, IA
Mega Parent Expert
I wish it was a little bit bigger. It keeps most of our toys and it sticks to the wall really well
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Clio, MI
Love this! holds a TON of toys and doesn't come loose or fall off. Can also double as a hair rinser, and a scoop to clean up all those toys after the bath!
Rosalinda W.
Rosalinda W.
Excellent for bath time. Was a fun toy itself that kept baby occupied. Came with a few toys which was awesome. Stayed put much better than the suction cup version. It was quite affordable and works quite well.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Fremont, CA
Huge fan of this product! Easy clean up and the scoop drains into the tub. You have a place to store the toys in a way that they won't get moldy and it doesn't make a mess on the floor or any where else in your bathroom. I feel like the toys have a longer shelf like when using this product.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
With this item I've noticed it says it comes with a way to hang it on the wall. Is the mount sturdy?
Kristin  G.
Kristin G.
Philadelphia, PA
Some are saying they wish it drained better is there a reason? I'd hate for my daughter's toys to become moldy
Yara C.
Yara C.
Khenchela
I love it so match
Lacie J.
Lacie J.
Arlington, TX
How well does this work at keeping the water out of the scoop?