Munchkin Bath Letters and Numbers uploaded by Lisa L.

BY MUNCHKIN #60 in Children's Bath

Foam letters and numbers that stick to the tub wall - so your kid will spell F-U-N as easy as 1-2-3. Count and Spell for Tub-Side Learning Kids love to learn everywhere...so why not in the tub?  26 floating letters and numbers come in 6 colors to provide endless opportunities for a delightful learning experience.  When the shapes are wet, they stick to the tub wall to spell names and places or add numbers.  The foam is soft, durable and non-toxic.  So splish, splash, when they re taking a bath... throw in a little learning, too! Stuff you should know: Shapes stick to tub walls when wet 26 floating letters and 10 floating numbers Foam is soft, durable To clean, wipe and damp cloth and allow to air-dry It s The Little Things.™ Product color and design may vary Questions? 1-800-334-BABY ; see more...

• Did anyone find these to mold easily? What are your cleaning tips? 4 Answers
  • How long to you let your kids have these? How many months? I alwa...10 Answers
Buy on Target*
Lauren G.
Mega Parent Expert
My baby is still too young to play with these but it’s a great product he will grow into. The letters and numbers are bright colors. They are soft, durable, and easy to clean.
Priscilla A.
Lihue, HI
With my first daughter we bought them and she loved sticking them on the wall when in the bath tub. Of course she messed several up because they are foam and she either bit them or just somehow tore them up once it had rip. Cheap but very enjoyable for the little one.
Emily M.
Muscle Shoals, AL
Mega Parent Expert
Baby girl loves these! She is two and loves bath time. They are an inexpensive bath toy, someone got me as a gift. I wouldn't say they are effective and worth the buy, recommend to purchase!
Jamie N.
Lubbock, TX
Mega Parent Expert
Easily my daughter's favorite bath toys! She loves chewing on the letters and knocking them off of the side of the tub. I love that she's learning her letters and numbers while having fun.
Sharanda C.
Little Rock, AR
This is a great way to introduce numbers and letters at an early age. You can stick them on the wall, play games with them, and, as a bonus, they make great teething chewers! Lol, plus, unlike some bath toys, you do not have to worry about mold growing on them as extra peace of mind.
Keara S.
We purchased these when my oldest was a baby. Then she used them more as stacking toys or just to stick on the walls. Now she is 4 and they are still in use. Now she uses them to practice making words and reading while we shower. They have been a great teaching tool actually! We haven't had any issues with mold, but we keep them in a mesh laundry bag and I always rinse them off once I put them back in the bag. I actually plan to purchase another set so that she can make bigger words.
Jennifer R.
I love these! I always worry with the squirt toys getting mold in them and I don't have to worry about that with these. They stick great to the sides of the bathtub. These make it so easy to practice the alphabet and counting during bathtime.
Kinzie V.
Mega Parent Expert
These cute little letters and numbers have been a huge help with helping my daughter learn the letters and colors! We love to make words on the bathtub walk together and the dry so fast! Super affordable and found at wal Mart or target!
Farah M.
Lawton , OK
These are super fun and durable . They adhere well to the bath and dry quick as well. My baby likes to chew on them instead of playing but he'll get there, lol. They're easy to store as well. I bought them at Target. Definitely recommend.
Alycia V.
Norwich, CT
I can't recommend this enough! we don't use this for the bath. I'm squeamish at the thought of mold being trapped inside the foam. my son loves to spell out words with the letter foams. he is not 3 yet and knows how to read. every household with a toddler should have this!I bought two boxes from amazon.
Meredith U.
Atlanta, GA
How long to you let your kids have these? How many months? I always worry that because they are wet for so long that I shouldn't keep them around for too long.
Stephanie D.
Bexley, OH
Did anyone find these to mold easily? What are your cleaning tips?