Munchkin Bath Letters and Numbers uploaded by Lisa L.

BY MUNCHKIN #80 in Children's Bath

Foam letters and numbers that stick to the tub wall - so your kid will spell F-U-N as easy as 1-2-3. Count and Spell for Tub-Side Learning Kids love to learn everywhere...so why not in the tub?  26 floating letters and numbers come in 6 colors to provide endless opportunities for a delightful learning experience.  When the shapes are wet, they stick to the tub wall to spell names and places or add numbers.  The foam is soft, durable and non-toxic.  So splish, splash, when they re taking a bath... throw in a little learning, too! Stuff you should know: Shapes stick to tub walls when wet 26 floating letters and 10 floating numbers Foam is soft, durable To clean, wipe and damp cloth and allow to air-dry It s The Little Things.™ Product color and design may vary Questions? 1-800-334-BABY ; see more...

• Did anyone find these to mold easily? What are your cleaning tips? 3 Answers
  • How long to you let your kids have these? How many months? I always...9 Answers
Sharanda C.
Sharanda C.
Little Rock, AR
This is a great way to introduce numbers and letters at an early age. You can stick them on the wall, play games with them, and, as a bonus, they make great teething chewers! Lol, plus, unlike some bath toys, you do not have to worry about mold growing on them as extra peace of mind.
Margaret D.
Margaret D.
Fayetteville, NC
I am on my second batch of these for my three year old. He loves these! He used to chew on them as a baby and now as a toddler they are helping him learn. They stick very well to the wall and dry very well. My son just love to play with them during bath time!
Farah M.
Farah M.
Lawton, OK
These are super fun and durable . They adhere well to the bath and dry quick as well. My baby likes to chew on them instead of playing but he'll get there, lol. They're easy to store as well. I bought them at Target. Definitely recommend.
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Red Bluff, CA
These are great to keep kids busy in the tub. Also a great way to incorporate learning at all times of the day. I do end up buying new ones after a while because I feel like they get a little gross.
Janet R.
Janet R.
Stick easily to the tub she loves playing with them as she's getting a bath also love using them to show my daughter her letters and numbers and also her colors.
Cara B.
Cara B.
These were so much fun for bath time! We actually still have these and our child uses them to spell words now. Great product
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Jersey city , NJ
Mega Parent Expert
These are super fun to learn during bath time and they're easy to store away and are affordable too
Keara S.
Keara S.
We purchased these when my oldest was a baby. Then she used them more as stacking toys or just to stick on the walls. Now she is 4 and they are still in use. Now she uses them to practice making words and reading while we shower. They have been a great teaching tool actually! We haven't had any issues with mold, but we keep them in a mesh laundry bag and I always rinse them off once I put them back in the bag. I actually plan to purchase another set so that she can make bigger words.
Priscilla A.
Priscilla A.
Lihue, HI
With my first daughter we bought them and she loved sticking them on the wall when in the bath tub. Of course she messed several up because they are foam and she either bit them or just somehow tore them up once it had rip. Cheap but very enjoyable for the little one.
Alycia V.
Alycia V.
Norwich, CT
I can't recommend this enough! we don't use this for the bath. I'm squeamish at the thought of mold being trapped inside the foam. my son loves to spell out words with the letter foams. he is not 3 yet and knows how to read. every household with a toddler should have this!I bought two boxes from amazon.
Meredith U.
Meredith U.
Atlanta, GA
How long to you let your kids have these? How many months? I always worry that because they are wet for so long that I shouldn't keep them around for too long.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Bexley, OH
Did anyone find these to mold easily? What are your cleaning tips?