BY MUNCHKIN #78 in Baby Toys

18+ Months Floats on Water Rolls on Land 2 Ships in Assortment Includes Handy Tools That Rattle Inside of Truck: Hammer 1 Wrench 4 Screw Driver 3 Nuts Bolts see more...

• I think it would be okay because it is a bath toy...1 Answers
  • Is this for a 6 years old?5 Answers
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Erie, PA
Mega Parent Expert
This is such an super fun bath toy for any child boy or girl! My daughter has a hoot playing with this in the bath tub and it doesn't collect yucky residue inside like bath toy ducks. I recommend these to all parent's they are super inexpensive and a lot of fun.
cortney Nicholle W.
cortney Nicholle W.
Modesto, CA
This toy is great for any little one. My son loves sitting in the bath playing with it. I think its great for girls oe boys and a wide range of ages as well. My 15 month old as well as my 6 year old plays with it at bathtime!
Esthela C.
Esthela C.
Salem, OR
These are cute, my son enjoys biting on them and playing with them in the tub :) not expensive either
Shanecia C.
Shanecia C.
Las Cruces, NM
We are huge fans of munchkins everything. So when we seen these I knew I had to get them and they are perfect for my son to play with during bath time. Would definitely refer this product to a family or a friend.
Arielle E.
Arielle E.
We love Munchkin products & got them all the time for my son to play with when he was small & now that my nephew is old enough to play in the bath, we bought this for him & he absolutely loves it.
Casi C.
Casi C.
Trussville , AL
This Munchkin monster truck is one of my son's favorite bath toys! He loves it so much I had to buy two monsters trucks and he plays with both at bath time!
Nancy T.
Nancy T.
Port Orchard, WA
My son loves bath time, mostly because of the toys, and loves playing with this car. It holds up well and it's a perfect size. Definitely recommend.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
ROCHESTER, PA
My nephew loves stuff like this and it's awesome that they made a monster truck into a bath toy to add so much more fun.
Daisy O.
Daisy O.
My boy loves to get in the shower with this toy is so easy to get him in. he does not hesitate at all
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Santa Maria, TX
My son is a bath baby he loves bath time and this toy is his favorite. cant go in without it
Betsy F.
Betsy F.
Santa Maria, CA
Is this for a 6 years old?
samantha P.
samantha P.
I think it would be okay because it is a bath toy...