Munchkin Bath Crayons uploaded by Amy f.Munchkin Bath Crayons uploaded by Amy f.

BY MUNCHKIN #10 in Crayons

3+ Years. Crayons that encourage bath time creativity and easily wash off the tub wall – so baby can pass through bath time with flying colors. Set of 5 crayons in bright colors. For use on slick surfaces. Colors easily wash off with a damp cloth or sponge Questions? 1-800-344-BABY. see more...

• Will this stain my white tub and shower walls?1 Answers
  • Do these easily wash off or do you have to scrub the tub ...1 Answers
  • Where do they sell these at?8 Answers
Munchkin Bath Crayons
  • "MY son loves these they keep him very entertained in the tub so he isnt throwing fits and actually looks foward to bath times" in 14 reviews
  • "These were inexpensive and I thought it'd be a fun thing to play with in the bath, but the colors fall out of the holders very easily and then they start to dissolve in the water." in 12 reviews
  • "One problem is I have learned I have to clean my tub right away otherwise my tub is stained and it's super hard to get it off!" in 11 reviews
  • "My daughter loves these and has so much fun with them, however, if you don't wipe them off quick enough it's hard to get off the bathtub." in 9 reviews
  • "These were so much fun to the 7 year old who isn't allowed to write on anything but paper in the house lol." in 6 reviews
Shanna D.
Richfield , Oh
Although they were a lot of fun, I was disappointed in the crayons. When dropped in the bath water they became very soft and then broke easily. This would cause a melt down while in the bath tub. We also found that they stained and became difficult to clean off walls when dried. When using them be sure to wipe up while walls are still wet. Although my daughter found them entertaining we never purchased more when they ran out.
Brenda H.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My son loves these in the bath but I am not a big fan as they can stain if not washed off immediately. My son has snuck into the tub and colored a couple times without me noticing. By the time I see it later in the day it is too late and we have stains. I have to really scrub to remove them. They also fall apart very easily.
Tammy B.
Souderton, PA
My tot loves these and uses them regularly in the bath tub but the crayon part falls out of the holder too often and he has to have me fix them. No biggie until I've done it ten times and I'm all wet from getting too close to him in the tub. But overall, he loves them and they make bath time fun!
Rebecca E.
Wildwood, MO
I brought these for my 2 year old. She loves them and they are a really great addition to bath time. She loves being able to color in the bath and they are really easy to use. The only thing I found is that they don't last long at all. The crayon bit keeps falling out and getting lost in the bath.
Lacey R.
Washburn, IL
My kids love these but they don't last very long. We recently tried the Crayola brand and they seemed to work better and last longer. They were priced a bit higher. They are really easy to wipe off of the tub.
Abby M.
Springboro, OH
My girls love coloring on the tub walls while they are getting their baths. we can work on spelling and numbers while we are washing up for the night. The only issue we have had is the crayons not coming off the walls easily if left over night. I used a magic eraser to get some off and scrubbed with warm water and vinegar.
Kassandra B.
Troy, NY
These are really cute and kids love them. They don't stain the tub at all. I wouldn't recommend them if you have tile shower walls as they're a pain to clean out of the grout. They aren't too hard to come off smooth shower walls as long as you don't let them dry, just use a warm wet cloth.
Chelsea E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We only used these crayons once because the one time we did use them they stained my bathtub walls! I didn't let them sit either. As soon as the kids were out of the tub, I when to wash it off and it was stained. I had to buy the magic erase markers and even that didn't remove all of it.
Vivian G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My mom bought these for my little sister and she went nuts when she found out she could actually color in the side of the bath tub while bathing. So entertaining for kids and it gives them more of an indenture to want to take a bath:) very easy to wipe and leaves no stains in the tub
Shelley W.
My 2 year old son loves these! We practice a lot of drawing skills during bathtub with them. The colors are very vibrant and stay put on the walls of our fiberglass tub well. I like the adjustable feature as I can keep the crayon at a short length to reduce the chance of them breaking off. It wipes off very easily at the end of bathtime, though if left to sit it takes some extra elbow grease.
Tammy B.
Souderton, PA
Does anyone else find that the crayons fall out of the holders way too easily?
doreen l.
Whittier, CA
Do they wash off tile?
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Where do they sell these at?
Sandy P.
Cambridge , Ontario
Do these come off easily? Do they stain the bath or walls when used?
Kayla S.
Nazareth, PA
How old was your child when you introduced these in the bath?