Munchkin Bath Crayons uploaded by Amy f.Munchkin Bath Crayons uploaded by Amy f.

BY MUNCHKIN #7 in Crayons

3+ Years. Crayons that encourage bath time creativity and easily wash off the tub wall – so baby can pass through bath time with flying colors. Set of 5 crayons in bright colors. For use on slick surfaces. Colors easily wash off with a damp cloth or sponge Questions? 1-800-344-BABY. see more...

• Will this stain my white tub and shower walls?1 Answers
  • Do these easily wash off or do you have to scrub the tub ...1 Answers
  • Where do they sell these at?8 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "MY son loves these they keep him very entertained in the tub so he isnt throwing fits and actually looks foward to bath times" in 14 reviews
  • "These were inexpensive and I thought it'd be a fun thing to play with in the bath, but the colors fall out of the holders very easily and then they start to dissolve in the water." in 12 reviews
  • "One problem is I have learned I have to clean my tub right away otherwise my tub is stained and it's super hard to get it off!" in 11 reviews
  • "My daughter loves these and has so much fun with them, however, if you don't wipe them off quick enough it's hard to get off the bathtub." in 9 reviews
  • "These were so much fun to the 7 year old who isn't allowed to write on anything but paper in the house lol." in 6 reviews
Melady A.
New Prt Rchy, FL
My son got them a month ago, used them twice, and they're already almost dissolved. I didn't leave them in water, like the instructions said to avoid doing. Clean up wasn't that easy if it doesn't get done right away. Also, they broke really easily. The little bit of use my son did get out of them, he really loved playing with them. So, for just a couple of bucks i may purchase again.
Catherine f.
Las Vegas, NV
I bought these for my oldest son when he was younger. He loved them and being able to color on the walls of the tub. Was great fun. Except if you don't get it off right away after use the color stays on a little bit to your wall. Well, for mine it did. Took a little time to get off. If you don't mind a little bit of color to your tub then you'll love this for your child.
Courtney D.
Oswego, NY
These bath crayons are such fun. As long as you don't get the whole crayon wet they work great. I think they cost too much though. Walmart and Price Chopper have had them in the past. I have purchased them before but due to the price not that often.
Hannah K.
Fortville , IN
Our favorite bath toy! My 2 year old can stay occupied forever with these! They have lasted awhile so they are affordable for the life of them. We will definitely be buying more of these. I'd recommend this toy to other parents for their toddlers!
Savannah W.
Conway, SC
I got these for my two year old for Christmas. She loves to color and she loves to take a bath so she has a blast with these. I only give her one at a time so they don't dissolve in the water and as the water in the tub drains I wipe up the mess because once it dries it is a little harder to get off. Overall though a good product.
Tanja M.
Redding, CA
This are great for all ages! I got them when my daughter was a a few months old and started drawing her shapes and teaching her colors with them in the tub. They work great! Wipe off super easy! Only thing I recommend is not letting the writing sit over night in the tub...it stills comes off it just takes a little more scrubbing
Cassandra B.
Cross Lanes, WV
My daughters love these bath crayons, they keep them very happy while taking baths. They worked very well in the water and came off very easy. Other products don't work as well. They aren't too expensive and I buy them all the time.
Rachel G.
Piqua, OH
My son HATES bath time, so I bought these thinking they'd save the day. And for a few baths, they did. But then they began falling out of the holder, which frustrated him. Or he'd use them so quickly, I was constantly changing the length of the clip, which frustrated me. I didn't have any problem with staining, but I have a beige tub so that might have helped. Not sure I'll buy these again.There's gotta be a better bathtub crayon out there somewhere.
Kourtlyn R.
Beale Afb, CA
My daughter loved these crayons and I loved the price. They were a bit hard to clean off, but I wasn't expecting it to be easy. It made bath time a little bit easier, so the extra work at the end cleaning didn't bother me. A few times, the red one slipped out. I just put it back in. For the price, I'd recommend to anyone.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These are definitely fun for the kids, but make a huge mess! The actually melt.in the bath if they are placed in there linger then a few mins, which is to be expected but I didn't think it would happen the day I bought them! Also, they do stain! So make sure to use a magic eraser after each use on your shower or tub!!
Tammy B.
Souderton, PA
Does anyone else find that the crayons fall out of the holders way too easily?
doreen l.
Whittier, CA
Do they wash off tile?
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Where do they sell these at?
Sandy P.
Cambridge , Ontario
Do these come off easily? Do they stain the bath or walls when used?
Kayla S.
Nazareth, PA
How old was your child when you introduced these in the bath?