Munchkin Bath Crayons uploaded by Amy f.Munchkin Bath Crayons uploaded by Amy f.

BY MUNCHKIN #6 in Crayons

3+ Years. Crayons that encourage bath time creativity and easily wash off the tub wall – so baby can pass through bath time with flying colors. Set of 5 crayons in bright colors. For use on slick surfaces. Colors easily wash off with a damp cloth or sponge Questions? 1-800-344-BABY. see more...

• Will this stain my white tub and shower walls?1 Answers
  • Do these easily wash off or do you have to scrub the tub ...1 Answers
  • Where do they sell these at?8 Answers
Munchkin Bath Crayons
  • "MY son loves these they keep him very entertained in the tub so he isnt throwing fits and actually looks foward to bath times" in 14 reviews
  • "These were inexpensive and I thought it'd be a fun thing to play with in the bath, but the colors fall out of the holders very easily and then they start to dissolve in the water." in 12 reviews
  • "One problem is I have learned I have to clean my tub right away otherwise my tub is stained and it's super hard to get it off!" in 11 reviews
  • "My daughter loves these and has so much fun with them, however, if you don't wipe them off quick enough it's hard to get off the bathtub." in 9 reviews
  • "These were so much fun to the 7 year old who isn't allowed to write on anything but paper in the house lol." in 6 reviews
Karen A.
Hollywood, FL
I bought this for my toddler and thank god I did ! Before he used to cry and would wanna get out of the shower quick so bath time wasn't the easiest thing for us but once I got this crayons everything changed . He now enjoys bath time and has so much fun while getting clean . This product made everything so much easier for me and fun for my little one .
Jessica D.
Kirbyville, MO
I bought these for my 4 year old for Christmas. When he was younger he had a different brand that were round and easy to use and great. I couldn't find them this time, so I settled for these. These break easily, they fall out of the holder and they need to be washed off right away, or else they are a pain to scrub off. The concept is great. He uses them to practice his letters and he writes his name all over the shower. Then my arms get sore scrubbing them off the walls. When these are gone, I won't be buying him more.
Keli M.
Mobile, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product is a perfect example of they don't make them like they use to. These tub crayons don't work like the ones they made in the late 80's early 90's. These crayons have to be cleaned off the tub right after bath time or they will stain the tub and it will take a long time and lots of scrubbing to get off. But they still provide tons of fun for your child.
Pepper G.
Pensacola, FL
My son loves these bath crayons. They were really inexpensive at a local department store. They show up really well on our white tile which he loves. The only real problems I had with them is that they fall out of the holders sometimes and if I don't wash them away right away, they are hell to get off. My tub has purple stains on it. But I would buy them again.
Brittany  C.
Grove City, OH
I purchased these at Walmart for my 4 year old. They were pretty cheap and anything to help along bath time, I'll try! We were in a "no baths" phase, and these did the trick! He loves to draw, and the fact that he could draw while in the tub was a win! They wipe off really easy, and have vivid colors. The only complain would be that they break easy.
Tarah H.
Burbank, OH
These things are so awesome. I bought a ton for my kids for Christmas and they loved them. My husband and I even used them to draw the kids silly pictures. I bought them at Walmart and they weren't that expensive. I definitely recommend them. They were easy to clean up after unless you left it sit for awhile..but all in all they were great
Nichole C.
Great for bath time fun! My 8 year old and 2 year old love them! They work great with vibrant colors and there are many colors for them to choose from. They can let their imaginations do the work and draw what ever comes to mind. My 8 year old likes to draw things the correct colors so the variety of colors is awesome. My 2 favorite thing are that they provide great entertainment and clean up so easy. Simply wipe of with a wet rag.
Arielle B.
Boise, ID
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Took me forever to find where to buy these so I ended up ordering them on amazon. I think my little one is a bit too young for them because she mainly just wanted to eat them. I drew some pictures and made sure to wipe it off immediately after the bath. I had heard that they were hard to remove if allowed to stay for prolonged periods of time. I didn't have any problem removing the crayon. I have put them away until my daughter is older.
courtney j.
Lawrenceville, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are really fun for kids and they do what they say, allow kids to draw and write on the tub while they're in the bath. And that's really fun for kids, so it provides an incentive to take a bath and makes bath time less of a chore for parents.
BUT they're messy. They fall out of their holders too much and if they're in the water too long they get too soft and fall apart. You'd think bath crayons would be able to withstand 20-30 mins in water.
Denise I.
Le Roy, NY
I found that if you didn't want them to break you could only BARELY have the crayon 'up'...and then you have to push it up every couple minutes because it wears down quickly..and MAKE SURE you wash off after bath time..DON'T "save it for daddy to see when he gets home from work" cus its NOT gonna come off easily.. lol :)
Tammy B.
Souderton, PA
Does anyone else find that the crayons fall out of the holders way too easily?
doreen l.
Whittier, CA
Do they wash off tile?
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Where do they sell these at?
Sandy P.
Cambridge , Ontario
Do these come off easily? Do they stain the bath or walls when used?
Kayla S.
Nazareth, PA
How old was your child when you introduced these in the bath?