Munchkin Bath Crayons uploaded by Amy f.Munchkin Bath Crayons uploaded by Amy f.

BY MUNCHKIN #6 in Crayons

3+ Years. Crayons that encourage bath time creativity and easily wash off the tub wall – so baby can pass through bath time with flying colors. Set of 5 crayons in bright colors. For use on slick surfaces. Colors easily wash off with a damp cloth or sponge Questions? 1-800-344-BABY. see more...

• Will this stain my white tub and shower walls?1 Answers
  • Do these easily wash off or do you have to scrub the tub ...1 Answers
  • Where do they sell these at?8 Answers
Munchkin Bath Crayons
  • "MY son loves these they keep him very entertained in the tub so he isnt throwing fits and actually looks foward to bath times" in 14 reviews
  • "These were inexpensive and I thought it'd be a fun thing to play with in the bath, but the colors fall out of the holders very easily and then they start to dissolve in the water." in 12 reviews
  • "One problem is I have learned I have to clean my tub right away otherwise my tub is stained and it's super hard to get it off!" in 11 reviews
  • "My daughter loves these and has so much fun with them, however, if you don't wipe them off quick enough it's hard to get off the bathtub." in 9 reviews
  • "These were so much fun to the 7 year old who isn't allowed to write on anything but paper in the house lol." in 6 reviews
Jennifer B.
Marysville, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son absolutely loves these and will refuse to take a bath if he doesn't have these. He will sit in there for an hour coloring and still scream because he doesn't want to come out. Most of the time they are very easy to clean off. Sometimes it takes a little more muscle
Amber W.
S Salt Lake, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My kids love these! They are so fun, work wonderfully and keep kiddos entertained in the tub for lots of good clean fun!

Please note that these must be washed off the tub immediately after bath time is over, unless you want one heck of a workout and to test every cleaner you own
Kyla H.
Oklahoma City , OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These were a hit for my toddler! she loves to color and when she realized she could color in the bath she was in love!! they wash off very easily and never stained our white tub or the tile when she accidentally got some on them! I would recommend this to anyone
Ashley C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are not great. The ones I had instantly started dissolving once my children started using them. It didn't have a lot of pigment to the actual coloring itself. Kind of like a dull water coloring. My girls still used them. Lasted about 2, maybe 3 baths worth.
Kimmie P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son loved these! He loves to color and draw everywhere so these were great for taking a bath. He thought it was fun to draw all over the walls while in the tub. I thought it was even more fun to clean because with one wipe it was all gone! :)
samantha r.
Land O Lakes, FL
My 2 year old loves these! They're really easy to clean off the tub and shower wall with just water and a scrubby. The black can be a little stubborn, but I always manage to get it completely off. Definitely will repurchase.
Lisette M.
Lithia, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are not the greatest. The crayon doesn't come off easily from the tile and really gets stuck in the grout. It's really hard to get the crayon out of the grout!
Jaimie Z.
Sumter, SC
My 20month son LOVES these tub crayons! They are helping him learn his colors. I love that they are adjustable because it makes it harder for him to break and/or gnaw on the crayon since only a little is showing... my husband even seems to have fun with them. Shh.
Amber A.
Lantana
Bought this for my 3 year old she loved them. Does come off fairly easy with a little rubbing. Don't leave them in reach when not supervising, she broke them all in to tiny pieces that can clog up the drain.
Dawn B.
Goodyear, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These make bath time so much fun!!!! My kiddos love playing with them during bath time. I only allow them to use them when I have the time and energy to scrub the walls afterwards. I have found that rinsing with water isn't quite enough to remove their art and the grout can become stained, but if you keep a magic eraser handy and teach the kids only to draw on the flat parts of the tile it isn't too difficult to keep up with clean up. I like the plastic protectors on this bath crayon but my kids are apt to levering up too much crayon at once and breaking them. I have to keep a close eye to ensure they don't wreck them.
Tammy B.
Souderton, PA
Does anyone else find that the crayons fall out of the holders way too easily?
doreen l.
Whittier, CA
Do they wash off tile?
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Where do they sell these at?
Sandy P.
Cambridge , Ontario
Do these come off easily? Do they stain the bath or walls when used?
Kayla S.
Nazareth, PA
How old was your child when you introduced these in the bath?