Munchkin Bath Crayons uploaded by Amy f.Munchkin Bath Crayons uploaded by Amy f.

BY MUNCHKIN #10 in Crayons

3+ Years. Crayons that encourage bath time creativity and easily wash off the tub wall – so baby can pass through bath time with flying colors. Set of 5 crayons in bright colors. For use on slick surfaces. Colors easily wash off with a damp cloth or sponge Questions? 1-800-344-BABY. see more...

• Will this stain my white tub and shower walls?1 Answers
  • Do these easily wash off or do you have to scrub the tub ...1 Answers
  • Where do they sell these at?8 Answers
Munchkin Bath Crayons
  • "MY son loves these they keep him very entertained in the tub so he isnt throwing fits and actually looks foward to bath times" in 14 reviews
  • "These were inexpensive and I thought it'd be a fun thing to play with in the bath, but the colors fall out of the holders very easily and then they start to dissolve in the water." in 12 reviews
  • "One problem is I have learned I have to clean my tub right away otherwise my tub is stained and it's super hard to get it off!" in 11 reviews
  • "My daughter loves these and has so much fun with them, however, if you don't wipe them off quick enough it's hard to get off the bathtub." in 9 reviews
  • "These were so much fun to the 7 year old who isn't allowed to write on anything but paper in the house lol." in 6 reviews
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
Love these crayons!  I am always looking for something constructive for my three year old to do in the bath tub and she loves these!  They come off with ease and the pigment is great as well!  Non toxic is a plus and the variety of colors is awesome! I would highly recommend these for someone with a busy body baby!
Cynthia G.
maryland
I bought these in hope that it would help my son like bathes more which it did. He sat through a bath b/c of these which was a miracle! Bright colors and easy to wash off. My one complaint was how easily the crayon fell out of the holder.
Amy f.
Laconia, NH
He had a blast during tub time but I didn't realize you have to wash it off immediately or you'll have some staining with the red and blue one. They also break off and fall out of the holder an awful lot.
Kelsey B.
San Jose , CA
maybe when my son is older he would enjoy these more. Overall he just tried to eat them.. and they can be a mess to store. They do work great, but I would also note that they will stain and stick to your tub if you do not take the time to not just wash it off but SCRUB it off.
Riah W.
I haven't used these thing since I was a kid, but I remember having a blast with these things. They come off easily and are non-toxic, too. The only bad thing about them is that they fall out of the holders and dissolve into the water. The different variation of colours is great, too.
Sarah G.
My son got these for his birthday. If your child doesn't like taking a bath these are a good way to make bath time more fun. He loved to draw all over the bath tub. You do have to make sure to wash it off the tub after the child is done or it can be hard to get off later on.
Chelsea P.
Collinsville
This worked well but they stain the bathtub and the walls and honestly just make a mess. I was able to clean my shower with a magic eraser but it took a little elbow grease. They worked but are more trouble than their worth.
Annmarie M.
Powhatan, VA
These are more waxy than anything these probably are better for younger children who aren't trying to actually draw specific pictures of things really vibrant color though but very waxy and hard to get off of bathtubs
Stephanie C.
Bel Air
This product is great to keep my toddler entertained in the bath. Easy cleanup. Only downside is yellow does not show up the wall and when they run low or get too wet they fall apart.
Mandy E.
These are awesome for bath time with kids that understand the concept of drawing. They have great color saturation and a soap/crayon like quality. They let the kids have a great time coloring till their hearts are content(usually longer than I want bath time to go!)The downside of the product is that they are not attached to the casing well and the kids get very frustrated when the "crayon" pops out of the plastic tube-once its out once its almost impossible to keep it in anymore after. And secondly it is very hard to clean off the tub walls-have a rough washcloth and cleaner with good old elbow grease or invest in some magic erasers! Otherwise sit back and enjoy the artwork your kids will surely doodle while "bathing". 😁💦
Tammy B.
Souderton, PA
Does anyone else find that the crayons fall out of the holders way too easily?
doreen l.
Whittier, CA
Do they wash off tile?
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Where do they sell these at?
Sandy P.
Cambridge , Ontario
Do these come off easily? Do they stain the bath or walls when used?
Kayla S.
Nazareth, PA
How old was your child when you introduced these in the bath?