BY MUNCHKIN #6 in Art & Craft Sets

3+ Years. Crayons that encourage bath time creativity and easily wash off the tub wall – so baby can pass through bath time with flying colors. Set of 5 crayons in bright colors. For use on slick surfaces. Colors easily wash off with a damp cloth or sponge Questions? 1-800-344-BABY. see more...

• Will this stain my white tub and shower walls?1 Answers
  • Do these easily wash off or do you have to scrub the tub to get it ...1 Answers
  • Where do they sell these at?8 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "MY son loves these they keep him very entertained in the tub so he isnt throwing fits and actually looks foward to bath times" in 14 reviews
  • "These were inexpensive and I thought it'd be a fun thing to play with in the bath, but the colors fall out of the holders very easily and then they start to dissolve in the water." in 12 reviews
  • "One problem is I have learned I have to clean my tub right away otherwise my tub is stained and it's super hard to get it off!" in 11 reviews
  • "My daughter loves these and has so much fun with them, however, if you don't wipe them off quick enough it's hard to get off the bathtub." in 9 reviews
  • "These make bath time fun just make sure to tell your kiddos these are the only for bath time and can only use them on the bathtub " in 6 reviews
Arielle B.
Arielle B.
Boise, ID
Took me forever to find where to buy these so I ended up ordering them on amazon. I think my little one is a bit too young for them because she mainly just wanted to eat them. I drew some pictures and made sure to wipe it off immediately after the bath. I had heard that they were hard to remove if allowed to stay for prolonged periods of time. I didn't have any problem removing the crayon. I have put them away until my daughter is older.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
These are awesome for bathroom and kitchen floors. They can be cleaned easily (a wet paper is enough if it gets dry) and they are very vivid. My 2 year old started a "don't wanna take a bath" phase (because he knows it means bed time) and these have done the trick every time.
I only give him one at a time so they last more. Every time he finishes one or it is broken (they do break easily, though) I present him with a new crayon.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
These things are awesome. My boys love to do art ...so any chance that they can do art is fun. I got these for them and they had a blast. The colors are very pigmented and simple to use. They lasted for about a month as well so its a lot of product that comes in them. I got them at target for a really cheap low price. All in all I was very happy with them , and they were happy to get to enjoy some art time in a different way.
Jess S.
Jess S.
Bought these for my two year old. They work as expected but she was enjoying coloring on herself more than the tub so I think she might be a little young for them still. She loves scribbling on EVERYTHING within arms reach including me, the dog, shampoo bottles and shower curtain... Good thing they wash off pretty well. Now that we are rationing them she seems pretty happy with her bathtub art time when she gets it.
Keli M.
Keli M.
Mobile, AL
This product is a perfect example of they don't make them like they use to. These tub crayons don't work like the ones they made in the late 80's early 90's. These crayons have to be cleaned off the tub right after bath time or they will stain the tub and it will take a long time and lots of scrubbing to get off. But they still provide tons of fun for your child.
Pepper G.
Pepper G.
Pensacola, FL
My son loves these bath crayons. They were really inexpensive at a local department store. They show up really well on our white tile which he loves. The only real problems I had with them is that they fall out of the holders sometimes and if I don't wash them away right away, they are hell to get off. My tub has purple stains on it. But I would buy them again.
Brittany  C.
Brittany C.
Grove City, OH
I purchased these at Walmart for my 4 year old. They were pretty cheap and anything to help along bath time, I'll try! We were in a "no baths" phase, and these did the trick! He loves to draw, and the fact that he could draw while in the tub was a win! They wipe off really easy, and have vivid colors. The only complain would be that they break easy.
Tarah H.
Tarah H.
Burbank, OH
These things are so awesome. I bought a ton for my kids for Christmas and they loved them. My husband and I even used them to draw the kids silly pictures. I bought them at Walmart and they weren't that expensive. I definitely recommend them. They were easy to clean up after unless you left it sit for awhile..but all in all they were great
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Mega Parent Expert
These are definitely fun for the kids, but make a huge mess! The actually melt.in the bath if they are placed in there linger then a few mins, which is to be expected but I didn't think it would happen the day I bought them! Also, they do stain! So make sure to use a magic eraser after each use on your shower or tub!!
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
The colors show up well and are easy to clean off. Even when left on for awhile! My kiddos love bath time more with these fun crayons! I occasionally use them as well to write my husband little notes on the shower wall for him to see in the morning. He loves it and my kids love it and I love these too!
Tammy B.
Tammy B.
Souderton, PA
Does anyone else find that the crayons fall out of the holders way too easily?
doreen l.
doreen l.
Whittier, CA
Do they wash off tile?
Jazmin  C.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert
Where do they sell these at?
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Nazareth, PA
How old was your child when you introduced these in the bath?
Sandy P.
Sandy P.
Cambridge , Ontario
Do these come off easily? Do they stain the bath or walls when used?