Munchkin Bath Crayons uploaded by Amy f.Munchkin Bath Crayons uploaded by Amy f.

BY MUNCHKIN #11 in Art & Craft Sets

3+ Years. Crayons that encourage bath time creativity and easily wash off the tub wall – so baby can pass through bath time with flying colors. Set of 5 crayons in bright colors. For use on slick surfaces. Colors easily wash off with a damp cloth or sponge Questions? 1-800-344-BABY. see more...

• Will this stain my white tub and shower walls?1 Answers
  • Do these easily wash off or do you have to scrub the tub to get i...1 Answers
  • Where do they sell these at?8 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "MY son loves these they keep him very entertained in the tub so he isnt throwing fits and actually looks foward to bath times" in 14 reviews
  • "These were inexpensive and I thought it'd be a fun thing to play with in the bath, but the colors fall out of the holders very easily and then they start to dissolve in the water." in 12 reviews
  • "One problem is I have learned I have to clean my tub right away otherwise my tub is stained and it's super hard to get it off!" in 11 reviews
  • "My daughter loves these and has so much fun with them, however, if you don't wipe them off quick enough it's hard to get off the bathtub." in 9 reviews
  • "These make bath time fun just make sure to tell your kiddos these are the only for bath time and can only use them on the bathtub " in 6 reviews
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
Love these crayons!  I am always looking for something constructive for my three year old to do in the bath tub and she loves these!  They come off with ease and the pigment is great as well!  Non toxic is a plus and the variety of colors is awesome! I would highly recommend these for someone with a busy body baby!
Amy f.
LACONIA, NH
He had a blast during tub time but I didn't realize you have to wash it off immediately or you'll have some staining with the red and blue one. They also break off and fall out of the holder an awful lot.
Kelsey T.
San Jose , CA
maybe when my son is older he would enjoy these more. Overall he just tried to eat them.. and they can be a mess to store. They do work great, but I would also note that they will stain and stick to your tub if you do not take the time to not just wash it off but SCRUB it off.
Sarah G.
My son got these for his birthday. If your child doesn't like taking a bath these are a good way to make bath time more fun. He loved to draw all over the bath tub. You do have to make sure to wash it off the tub after the child is done or it can be hard to get off later on.
Mandy E.
These are awesome for bath time with kids that understand the concept of drawing. They have great color saturation and a soap/crayon like quality. They let the kids have a great time coloring till their hearts are content(usually longer than I want bath time to go!)The downside of the product is that they are not attached to the casing well and the kids get very frustrated when the "crayon" pops out of the plastic tube-once its out once its almost impossible to keep it in anymore after. And secondly it is very hard to clean off the tub walls-have a rough washcloth and cleaner with good old elbow grease or invest in some magic erasers! Otherwise sit back and enjoy the artwork your kids will surely doodle while "bathing". 😁💦
Morgan P.
These are so much fun! They make bath time for the kiddos so much more enticing to them, and they're great for stimulating good conversations while they're in the bath. The girls I babysit love showing off their artistic abilities, refining their motor skills by copying words or pictures, and learning about new plants and animals just by drawing on the bath tub walls. They're easy to clean off too! Just a quick wipe with a wet rag and a little rinse with some water, and the tub's all clean and ready for the next time!
Amanda C.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I have a love hate relationship with this product.  We got these at Walmart for the kids and they were affordable.  The colors are bright and the artwork all over the walls of the shower was beautiful-until I tried to wash it off.  They stain.  Really bad.  I would buy them again because the kids enjoyed them so much but be sure that you use them in an area that she shower sprayer can hit easily.  It takes several showers to wear off and no you cannot just scrub the red, green, and blue ones off.  It's gonna be there for a while.  A tip-don't draw anything innappropriate trying to be funny.  Lol.
Adrieanna R.
Hesperia, MI
i have never had a problem with these bath markera. My nephews and little cousins love these. They last a bit here and they are so easy to clean up. Just wipe down the wall when they are done. I hear people say they break easily. They don't last but 1 or 2 rounds. Which I must be a lucky one becauze to me i love spending the money on them to make the little kids happy. Such a great product. I love creative the babys can be with them and they can use there imagination. Munchkin Bath Crayons
heather r.
My son got this for his 4th birthday in may and we were all excited for bath time he loves bath time and all the toys he brings in. Hes big into coloring and crafts so this is a no brainer to get him . He enjoyed it so much it wasnt messy and lasts compared to paint BUT i couldnt get it off my  wall where he was coloring.  i had to go into town to get a magic eraser in order to remove it.  it is a great idea but i think we will stick to the paint
Courtney J.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are really fun for kids and they do what they say, allow kids to draw and write on the tub while they're in the bath. And that's really fun for kids, so it provides an incentive to take a bath and makes bath time less of a chore for parents.
BUT they're messy. They fall out of their holders too much and if they're in the water too long they get too soft and fall apart. You'd think bath crayons would be able to withstand 20-30 mins in water.
Tammy B.
Souderton, PA
Does anyone else find that the crayons fall out of the holders way too easily?
doreen l.
Whittier, CA
Do they wash off tile?
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Where do they sell these at?
Sandy P.
Cambridge , Ontario
Do these come off easily? Do they stain the bath or walls when used?
Kayla S.
Nazareth, PA
How old was your child when you introduced these in the bath?