BY MUNCHKIN

With Munchkin's Baby Food Organizer your baby's food is easy to store and easy to see. No more fumbling through tumbling jars and tubs. This rotating, space-saving organizer keeps baby's food neat and easily accessible. It has adjustable shelves so it can store jars and tubs of all sizes. A contoured lip keeps jars in place and prevents breakage. Utensil storage in the base keeps spoons handy. Standing 9? tall by 8? in diameter, this compact organizer is ideal for use in the pantry or on the countertop. Assembly is quick and simple? just 3 easy steps. Holds 24 baby food jars or tubs. Top rack dishwasher safe. see more...

Chelsie R.
Fort Worth, TX
I always hated the way the jars stacked in the cabinet and let's face it I never bought all the same type so I would have to sort through each and every one of the jars until I found the flavor I was looking for. Not anymore! I absolutely love my baby food organizer it has been perfect for our family! No complaints here!
Heather M.
Cicero, IN
This is nice to have to organize baby food but when you turn it sometimes the trays will fall on top of the bottom tray. Kind of annoying.
Jasmin R.
Wasco, CA
I have one just like this one and i love it ! It makes it more easy to have my baby's bottles more organized! And not all over the place
Veronica P.
Oneonta, NY
Once your baby starts eating LOTS of baby food, this comes in handy! It is an easy accessible way to get what you need and fast.
Tami A.
I like this organizer. It helps me see what I have and helps with rotation of jars. Just wish it was a little stronger plastic
chesa l.
Fox Island, Wa
This is great, so neat and keeps everything organized so your not having to waste any time when it's time to feed baby.
Alleyna S.
Beaver Falls, PA
My aunt uses this, I personally think it's pointless and there are better ways to spend your money. Or make your own?
Esther B.
I liked this, I love it right now because he eats baby food but after I don't know what I would do with it.
Stephanie K.
Scranton, PA
Love this organizer! It fits perfectly in my cupboard and you can fit a lot of jars on it
Brianna d.
Weldon, CA
This is about the best invention anyone could have thought of! Love this product!....