BY MUNCHKIN #5 in Bottle Cleaning Tools

Not all cleaning products are created equal. In fact, many contain harsh chemicals that you wouldn't want anywhere near your precious little one - let alone the items that go in their mouth. Arm & Hammer™ Pacifier Wipes can give you much-needed peace of mind, especially when you're out and about with baby. Made with 100% food-grade ingredients, this handy pack of 36 wipes cleans pacifiers, bottles, nipples, cups, utensils and teething toys using the safe and natural power of baking soda. These alcohol-free wipes measure 4" x 6" and are perfect for on-the-go use. Throw them into your diaper bag for those inevitable moments when you or baby will drop the last clean bottle or pacifier onto a dirty public floor.

• Where can I buy these? I have literally looked everywhere.2 Answers
  • I want these!!! Do they have a pungent scent? 6 Answers
Munchkin Arm & Hammer™ Pacifier Wipes
  • "I keep them in my diaper bag so if a pacifier gets dropped I don't have to run to the nearest bathroom to rinse the it off." in 7 reviews
Synthia N.
Nanuet, NY
I don’t really like these. I can’t tell if it’s effective or not. I purchased with high expectations that haven’t been met. I suppose they’re better than using an ordinary baby wipe. Product is available at Target for affordable price.
Jena C.
I love theses Passy wipes. I kept them all my diaper bags. I love these cause they did not dry out. They clean great. So they do what they needed. They are very cheap. I would highly recommended this product.
Kelli G.
Somersworth, NH
These have been great to keep in the diaper bag incase were out and the pacifer gets dropped on the ground. I read somewhere that this was on a "useless baby items list" and i cant agree. These have saved us during those outings when you have no where to wash the one thing that will keep baby calm
Abby M.
Katy, TX
LOVE these. They are such a lifesaver for me. I always carry them with me in my diaper bag. My daughter likes to drop her binki when she is laughing and it I always use them to clean them up after they have been on the dirty floor and they get the job done. Everyonce in awhile I have used them on my shopping cart too ;)
Sally R.
Gilbert, AZ
These wipes are such a lifesaver! I am very paranoid about germs, especially around my baby. These are so handy to keep in my diaper bag for times when I drop the pacifier, or it gets dirty. The packaging is nice and compact, and the wipes barely have a small unnoticeable odor. I am definitely a fan!
Genevieve M.
Berlin, NJ
These are great to have in the diaper bag. I can't even count the amount of times I have dropped a pacifier on the ground. Using a regular wipe grosses me out because I can't imagine the taste being pleasant for my baby if I were to use it. These are a great idea, and very affordable.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
A friend bought these for me when I had my first child and I loved having them available, especially when we were out and about. It was nice having something that I felt comfortable wiping a pacifier with that wasn't covered in chemicals, especially when soap and water wasn't available.
Kendra B.
These are great to have on hand when an binkie drops at the doctor's office, store, or anywhere else gross. The package is a little awkward to close and open. I might purchase these again in a crunch, but I am more likely to buy the non name brand now that I've found them.
Celeste Z.
Berea , OH
These are so handy to keep in my diaper bag or purse! I bought these at target maybe 4-5$. I think they are great! If your baby drops his bottle or pacifier on the floor, you can just use these wipes to clean the object. Clean ingredients. Definitely recommend!!
Brianna K.
Marmora, NJ
these were a lifesaver before my son weaned off the binky. great if out and about and a binky falls. no need to pack back ups or use harsh cleansing agents to sterilize
Allessandra B.
I want these!!! Do they have a pungent scent?
Baylee S.
Conway, AR
Where can I buy these? I have literally looked everywhere.

Amazon