Munchkin Arm & Hammer™ Pacifier Wipes

Not all cleaning products are created equal. In fact, many contain harsh chemicals that you wouldn't want anywhere near your precious little one - let alone the items that go in their mouth. Arm & Hammer™ Pacifier Wipes can give you much-needed peace of mind, especially when you're out and about with baby. Made with 100% food-grade ingredients, this handy pack of 36 wipes cleans pacifiers, bottles, nipples, cups, utensils and teething toys using the safe and natural power of baking soda. These alcohol-free wipes measure 4" x 6" and are perfect for on-the-go use. Throw them into your diaper bag for those inevitable moments when you or baby will drop the last clean bottle or pacifier onto a dirty public floor.

Are these Arm And Hammer Pacifier Wipes (Pack of 4) chemical free? Do they also leave a smell after you wipe the pacific off?
Where can I buy these? I have literally looked everywhere.
I want these!!! Do they have a pungent scent?
Start your review of Munchkin Arm & Hammer™ Pacifier Wipes!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I keep them in my diaper bag so if a pacifier gets dropped I don't have to run to the nearest bathroom to rinse the it off.” in 7 reviews
Hutto, TX
Purchased at: Target
These are a must-have baby product! My husband and I both keep these in our diaper bags and we have a couple of packs stashed around the house. They're so much more convenient than having to wash a pacifier every single time one drops. They have no scent and are formulated with food grade cleanser which gives us total peace of mind. I just love these!
Visalia, CA
Munchkin Arm & Hammer™ Pacifier Wipes uploaded by dani A.
Purchased at: Target
These are a must for me and my family. We are always on the move and my son is constantly dropping his Pacifier. I somewhat of a germaphobe so I use these anytime he drops his pacifier on the floor. They also work for bottle, teething toys, etc. I would definitely recommend.
Bastrop, TX
I love that these are not flavored. I don’t like wiping her toys off with a flavored/strong scented wipe. We have purchased these wipes so many times, I can’t even keep track. I love that they have arm and hammer baking soda in them. We always keep one or two of these in the diaper bag. So convenient and work well.
Somersworth, NH
These have been great to keep in the diaper bag incase were out and the pacifer gets dropped on the ground. I read somewhere that this was on a "useless baby items list" and i cant agree. These have saved us during those outings when you have no where to wash the one thing that will keep baby calm
Madison, WI
Purchased at: Amazon
These are cheaper on Amazon than target. I got them because my daughter has started putting all her toys in her mouth and we travel a lot. I didn’t want toys touching the airport floor then going in her mouth. These make me feel much better about how many germs she is exposed to.
I love using these Munchkin pacifier wipes, especially on the go! Obviously these wipes cannot give your pacifier a deep cleaning, but it can clean them off good enough until they can be sterilized. If your baby uses a pacifier, I highly recommend picking up some of these wipes to keep in your diaper bag!
Braintree, MA
Purchased at: Target
I always carry one with me! Super convenient to just wipe my baby’s pacifier before putting it in his mouth! No need to find a bathroom to wash it or to worry about the pacifier being soapy! Super recommend!
Talladega, AL
Love these these are good for cleaning off wipes pacifiers bottle nipples toys and much more deft recommend it to anyone it’s fairly cheap too so go get some real stretchy so they don’t tear easy well worth it
Brownsville , TX
Purchased at: Target
Absolute life savers! I use them for pacifiers and teethers. Baby drops them all the time so I have them handy in each diaper bag and almost every room of the house.
Katy, TX
LOVE these. They are such a lifesaver for me. I always carry them with me in my diaper bag. My daughter likes to drop her binki when she is laughing and it I always use them to clean them up after they have been on the dirty floor and they get the job done. Everyonce in awhile I have used them on my shopping cart too ;)