Munchkin Arm & Hammer™ Diaper Pail Bag Refills uploaded by fatima ezzahra B.

BY MUNCHKIN #1 in Diaper Pails

Breathe easy in your baby's nursery knowing you have back up with the Arm & Hammer™ Diaper Pail Bag Refills. These 7-layer Snap, Seal & Toss bags are made to fit all Munchkin Diaper Pails, which uses the lavender-scented, odor busting duo of baking soda and self-sealing technology to keep baby’s room smelling fresh. Each refill bag holds up to 30 diapers and snaps shut, locking odors away allowing for a quick and easy toss – no cutting or tying required!

• What is the price of this product???1 Answers
  • Hayyy do you know the price for it and do you like it? I'...3 Answers
Chakirah K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I like this brand it is not my favorite. The bags did what they were supposed to do. It holds the smell as well. It doesn’t hold as many diapers. I did like the fact it just clipped closed when it was full.
Marina B.
Denver, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These bags are great and so easy to use. They don't rip and can hold a lot of diapers. The only downfall is that they don't "trap" the smell that ultimately comes from a diaper pail. I recommend adding the munchkin deodorizers (for sale separately), as well.
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Only bags I’ve found that really work for the Arm & Hammer Munchkin Paul and they really do the job well at holding in all those wonderful scents! The reason for four stars is because they’ve become harder to find recently and the cost has also gone up, about $20 for 20 bags which is overpriced compared to other pail bags. But they definitely are worth the price if you want to keep using that pail!
Sarah G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I did not like the muchkin diaper pail but i did like these bags. the bags are good quality, they dont leak and have a good way to clothes the top so they wont fall out. they are not good at hiding the scent of dirty diapers though. i wouldnt really recommend these for diapers.
Shawntel S.
Redlands
I love,love ,love these. I reach for these everytime I go shopping. They smell so lovely there are no cons to these. They are very effective in stopping the stink. I get mines at my local target store. These are definitely a mommy must buy if you have a compatible pail.
Lydia L.
Rochester, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
They work great. For reference I am on my third refill pack with an 8 month old baby. We did travel for roughly a month and we used daycare for another month. We only throw in poop diapers. I would also get the scent disk that goes on the lid for maximum stink prevention.
Hannah A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love my Munchkin diaper pail and these seven layer bags are the best. You cannot smell anything as long as you shut the top correctly. I have a tendency to not close it all the way and think that I did. Out of two years of buying these bags, I had my 1st defective one recently. I could still use the bag, but one side was loose against the plastic orange piece. This can happen when you overfill, but I put my first diaper in it and it happened. I highly recommend this system. It is one of the cheapest that works and for a two year old, I go through 2 to 3 bags a week. I buy the 20 pack, so I don’t have to think about buying another one for about 2 months.
Lauren G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These are great for every day replacements. They fit perfectly into the pail. I’ve been changing the bags every few days with a newborn and there is no smell what so ever. I have learned that the plastic tabs snap together so you don’t have to tie the bag. I was trying to do that and it was almost impossible. I would recommend these single replacement bags over the insert because there is no cutting, no tying, no hassle.
Kari L.
flint, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I purchased multiple packs of these, and my observations went as thus: the bags do not hold very many diapers - they consistently held five or six before I had to take the bag out for fear of tearing, they don't block any smells at all, they are difficult to place if you don't know what you're doing or have a child who hates being put down.  Don't waste your time with these.
Charity D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Really liked these bags I just wish they held a little more. It seemed like there was still so much room for additional diapers once you removed the bag from the pail. The bags that were scented were an excellent odor killing additional to my babies rooms. The downside is they are pricey for how quickly you go through them.
LizyGio M.
Fort Worth, TX
Hayyy do you know the price for it and do you like it? I'm having my baby on may 31 and I'm not really sure if I should buy it or not
What is the price of this product???

Amazon