BY MUNCHKIN #68 in Children's Bath

Natural Cleaning With Baking Soda Safe and convenient nursery wipes with the natural cleaning power of Arm & Hammer® baking soda, because safe cleaning should come naturally. It s the little things.®. Safely cleans: Pacifiers. Bottles. Cups. Teething toys Alcohol free No harsh chemicals 100% food grade. Stuff You Should Know: see more...

• Where can I buy these? I have literally looked everywhere.2 Answers
  • I want these!!! Do they have a pungent scent? 6 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I keep them in my diaper bag so if a pacifier gets dropped I don't have to run to the nearest bathroom to rinse the it off." in 7 reviews
Kelli G.
Somersworth, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
These have been great to keep in the diaper bag incase were out and the pacifer gets dropped on the ground. I read somewhere that this was on a "useless baby items list" and i cant agree. These have saved us during those outings when you have no where to wash the one thing that will keep baby calm
Jenn M.
Northeast Wisconsin
Beauty Junkie Expert
These wipes are so-so. While they can be helpful to clean on the go, soap and water work just fine by cost. These wipes can sometimes leave little leftover fibers from the wipe. Could go without these.
Jessica R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great to keep in your diaper bag. I love them! I used pacifiers and these were great for that and even for cleaning the nipple on his bottles. I definitely would repurchase and I recommend!
Abby M.
Katy, TX
LOVE these. They are such a lifesaver for me. I always carry them with me in my diaper bag. My daughter likes to drop her binki when she is laughing and it I always use them to clean them up after they have been on the dirty floor and they get the job done. Everyonce in awhile I have used them on my shopping cart too ;)
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
A friend bought these for me when I had my first child and I loved having them available, especially when we were out and about. It was nice having something that I felt comfortable wiping a pacifier with that wasn't covered in chemicals, especially when soap and water wasn't available.
Brittney L.
Louisville, KY
These things are life savers in my opinion. I dont have to constantly run to a sink when my little one decides to fling his binky onto the floor. They're super convenient and I keep them stocked always!
Kendra B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great to have on hand when an binkie drops at the doctor's office, store, or anywhere else gross. The package is a little awkward to close and open. I might purchase these again in a crunch, but I am more likely to buy the non name brand now that I've found them.
Jackqueline H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these wipes, I love to keep them in hand by my night stand as well as inside of my diaper bag. In case a pacifier or a bottle or toy was to fall on the ground I can easily just wipe it off and it will be safe to hand over to my baby again. Definitely recommend.
Celeste Z.
Berea, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are so handy to keep in my diaper bag or purse! I bought these at target maybe 4-5$. I think they are great! If your baby drops his bottle or pacifier on the floor, you can just use these wipes to clean the object. Clean ingredients. Definitely recommend!!
Brianna K.
Marmora, NJ
these were a lifesaver before my son weaned off the binky. great if out and about and a binky falls. no need to pack back ups or use harsh cleansing agents to sterilize
Allessandra B.
I want these!!! Do they have a pungent scent?
Baylee S.
Conway, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I buy these? I have literally looked everywhere.