BY MUNCHKIN #92 in Children's Bath

Natural Cleaning With Baking Soda Safe and convenient nursery wipes with the natural cleaning power of Arm & Hammer® baking soda, because safe cleaning should come naturally. It s the little things.®. Safely cleans: Pacifiers. Bottles. Cups. Teething toys Alcohol free No harsh chemicals 100% food grade. Stuff You Should Know: see more...

• Where can I buy these? I have literally looked everywhere.2 Answers
  • I want these!!! Do they have a pungent scent? 6 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I keep them in my diaper bag so if a pacifier gets dropped I don't have to run to the nearest bathroom to rinse the it off." in 7 reviews
Taylor M.
Saint Joseph, MO
These are a staple in a diaper bag! You can't always get to a sink or aren't always close by. I first saw these when I worked in a day care and just about all the parents had them in the bags. We ended up putting them on our supply list (that the center provided) bc if we were in certain rooms we didn't have access to the sink.
Ayanna O.
Alpharetta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These wipes are awesome and super gentle. My baby is teething and wants to put everything in his mouth. I keep a pack of these in his diaper bag and they are so handy when on the go. I buy them in bulk you should too!
Brittney L.
Louisville, KY
These things are life savers in my opinion. I dont have to constantly run to a sink when my little one decides to fling his binky onto the floor. They're super convenient and I keep them stocked always!
Emily O.
Madison, AL
Must have for the diaper bag! We used these constantly when my son was a newborn. They're great for cleaning pacifiers and toys. Definitely met my expectations and I will use these with the next baby.
Heather P.
I love this I use them everyday on everything, not just the pacifer but toys, highchairs, baby's face! I feel better using this on things that are going in his mouth than using baby wipes!!
Katie D.
Fall River , Ma
I felt like these were sort of a waste. They seemed to dry out and didn't seem very effective. I bought one pack and I never bought another. I don't think I even used the whole pack.
Ruth S.
You can not miss in your diaper bag. nipples and pacifiers have contact with many things. only with a washcloth can be sure that your child will not introduce germs into your body
Rachel E.
Bethlehem, PA
Love these wipes. They do the trick. All pacifier wipes seem to be on the more expensive side so these are on par with others. My daughter has never had a reaction to them.
Janna D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these wipes!! I don't only use them for pacifiers cause my son stopped using it after a month. I would wipe down his toys and eating utensils with these.
Brittany D.
Hinton, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
The moment you see the precious binkie fall on the ground!! These wipes come in handy whenever you need to give your little one's binkie a quick sanitize.
Allessandra B.
I want these!!! Do they have a pungent scent?
Baylee S.
Conway, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I buy these? I have literally looked everywhere.