BY MUNCHKIN #6 in Diaper Pails

Munchkin Arm & Hammer Diaper Pail: Powered by odor-eliminating baking soda Patented self-sealing system seals the bag as the lid closes 1-handed use Just Snap, Seal and Toss bags to dispose Includes 3 bag refills and comes assembled in multiple colors see more...

• What makes this any different than putting the diapers in...3 Answers
  • Are these any good? Do they actually work?3 Answers
  • About how many diapers do you fit per refill approximately?3 Answers
Sumer R.
jekyll island, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I got this at my baby shower (except mine is the plain white one) and it was a life saver!!! It comes with these amazingly strong and smell proof bags. It also has a thing connected to the inside of the lid that dispenses arm & hammer everytime you throw a diaper away to eliminate the smell. If you don't have one GO NOW AND BUY IT. It will help out tons I promise!
Kayde S.
Wasco, CA
I go back and forth on whether I like it or not. I love that it holds much more than the other brands. It really does contain the smell quite well. I was extremely tough on mine and probably over stuffed it more than I should which is why I think the lid was so hard to close on it. But even when it was a brand new bag it was still a little bothersome to close shut all the way. Most of the time I had to slam it down and force it to close
Jenni  P.
Portland, OR
I am so happy I got these for my apartment for my baby shower! These make your apartment not smell horrible no need to take the trash out everyday! They hold tons of diapers and they hold the smell in nicely I mainly use them for stinky diapers not wet ones so they last longer and you would think my apartment being a small space would smell but it doesn't! They make sure I don't to worry what my apartment smells like when I have company which means one less thing to worry about! And the bags don't break either so no worry that you won't make it to the garbage can!
Katie A.
Coffeyville, KS
At first this works great, it keeps the stinky diapers smell contained in the canister. But, after awhile the lid starts catching and does not work correctly. Your options are to leave it open with half the smell contained or practically take the thing apart every time you want to use. Not very practical in my opinion. Plus,the refills are expensive!
Samantha W.
I use this in my child's diaper pail. It does a good job of keeping the stinky smell in the bag and out of her room. I am able to fit a lot of diapers in there. I haven't did an exact count though. Whenever it is time to take out the bag I find that it hold up very well and doesn't bust while I carry it. I would recommend this product.
Maria C.
Palmdale , CA
I registered for this and got it at my baby shower. I'm very happy with this product. It can hold about 15-20 dirty diapers. It really helps keep my apartment smelling fresh. It's pretty easy to use and change the bags as well. I can throw a diaper away while holding my baby. I would recommend this product to anyone changing diapers.
Lauren  K.
Deltona , FL
Convienient for quickly disposing of dirty diapers. The baking soda dispenser fell out numerous times and I had to difg it out of the dirty bag D: gross it finally got thrown away in a bag one day without me realixzing until later. It didn't seam to dispense much powder anyway. Would try another brand next baby
Jenny J.
The Woodlands, TX
These bags are super strong and hold a good amount of diapers. With twins we go through a lot of diapers so I appreciate the large capacity. They also really do block the diaper odor really well. In two years of shoving them full with as many diapers as possible I've never had one break.
Dali H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I'm giving this product three stars because I love the convenience of it. Although I feel its not the most sanitary one i could have found because to make sure the diaper falls all the way to the bottom you really have to push it and put your hand it there.
Andrea M.
Cumberland, RI
I got one of these at my baby shower. I didn't register for it or anything because in all honesty, I don't feel that there is a need for something like this. You take the stinky diaper and you put it in a shopping bag and boom, problem solved at no cost.
Victoria M.
Canyon Lake
Are these any good? Do they actually work?
Linda B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
About how many diapers do you fit per refill approximately?
EMILY B.
riverside
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
What makes this any different than putting the diapers in a trash bag?