Just Like Linus: Baby Blankets to Keep Forever
Munchkin Adjustable Back Seat Mirror
BY MUNCHKIN #5 in Car Seats
4.36 / 5 based on 139 Reviews
New! Mirror Pivots! View Baby at Any Angle. Extra Large Mirror for Better Viewing! For Viewing Your Rear-Facing Baby A fully adjustable mirror that allows you to see your rear-facing child - so you can keep an eye on your baby and still keep an eye on the road. It s the little things.®. Stuff You Should Know: Mirror Pivots to View Your Rear-Facing Baby at Any Angle. Adjustable Straps Easily Attach to Most Headrests. see more...
Top Questions See all 4 Q&A
Munchkin Adjustable Back Seat Mirror
- "I love this mirror, it's a bit tricky trying to set up the perfect angle at first, but once you get the angle so you can see baby perfectly from the rear view mirror it works like a dream." in 7 reviews
- "Every time I would hit a bump I would turn around to check on my little one to make sure his head wasn't bent wrong which is dangerous.. Having this eases my mind and I can just look in the mirror instead of turning around!" in 6 reviews
- "But while it was working it was the perfect amount of light for me to see my son on night car rides but not enough to bother him and wake him up" in 6 reviews
- "I was very excited when we got this at our shower and couldn't wait to give it a try so that we could see what baby was doing in the back seat." in 5 reviews
- "I like the idea of this, but for rear facing car seats in the middle, is hard to attach and keep in the right position to see the baby." in 5 reviews
I used this when my son was a newborn and it put my mind at ease so many times to be able to see him when he was facing the other way. We used it until he was old enough to be forward facing, we will be using it with our daughter when she arrives as well!
Its very easy to attach and it works awesome . Its not too small and not too big so its just fine and you can see your baby at all time , what mom doesn't wanna make sure her baby is ok ? we all do so the seat mirror is a great thing
A must have for a mom like me. I probably watch her more than I watch the road.
I really like the concept of this mirror and it does the job, but it's hard to keep it adjusted in my car.
Used this mirror while my son was rear facing. It had a great size for being able to keep an eye on him, and was very durable.
No matter how many times I mess with this mirror I still have trouble viewing my son in the mirror. It is irritating because as a mom you don't have tons of extra to continually fix these things.
Such a cute item to have in the car for your little one, always kept my son happy to see his own reflection and that I can see him when looking back into the mirror!
Okay Mirror that allows me to see my son. Very easily scratched!
It has a very simple, gender neutral design. It is easy to install. And now I can see into the backseat of our super roomy truck. It gives me peace of mind and I love it.
My son as eczema so I'm and to watch him and keep him from scratching. this is a must for me!
Q & A
Did you know in some states these mirrors are illegal? Please be sure to check with a certified car seat installer before installing the mirror for your child. I found out when I had the certified car seat installer verifying installation of my son's car seat. FYI most local fire dept/police dept have someone certified to properly install car seats and its free!
Do you really need this product?
Has any one had trouble with this slipping during a bumpy drive? Or get distracted by it while driving?
Who all here has used this before? What are your thoughts?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos