Just Like Linus: Baby Blankets to Keep Forever
Munchkin Adjustable Back Seat Mirror
4.36 / 5 based on 141 Reviews
New! Mirror Pivots! View Baby at Any Angle. Extra Large Mirror for Better Viewing! For Viewing Your Rear-Facing Baby A fully adjustable mirror that allows you to see your rear-facing child - so you can keep an eye on your baby and still keep an eye on the road. It s the little things.®. Stuff You Should Know: Mirror Pivots to View Your Rear-Facing Baby at Any Angle. Adjustable Straps Easily Attach to Most Headrests. see more...
Top Questions See all 4 Q&A
Munchkin Adjustable Back Seat Mirror
- "I love this mirror, it's a bit tricky trying to set up the perfect angle at first, but once you get the angle so you can see baby perfectly from the rear view mirror it works like a dream." in 7 reviews
- "Every time I would hit a bump I would turn around to check on my little one to make sure his head wasn't bent wrong which is dangerous.. Having this eases my mind and I can just look in the mirror instead of turning around!" in 6 reviews
- "But while it was working it was the perfect amount of light for me to see my son on night car rides but not enough to bother him and wake him up" in 6 reviews
- "I was very excited when we got this at our shower and couldn't wait to give it a try so that we could see what baby was doing in the back seat." in 5 reviews
- "I like the idea of this, but for rear facing car seats in the middle, is hard to attach and keep in the right position to see the baby." in 5 reviews
I wasn't a fan. It didn't fit in our van and so we rigged it to make it work and if you breathed on it wrong the position would change. I had a heck of a time making it work and finally got rid of it
This was so much help while driving with my LO! I never had to worry what he was doing or if he was asleep yet! It gave me a peace of mind while driving.
I hate ours! it plops over the backseat all the time and the mirror looks more like a funhouse mirror than a real mirror. we don't even use ours anymore
Bought this for my newborn and i love it .I no longer feel scared while i drive alone with my baby because i can see what my baby is doing at all times.
All the other mirrors we tried were constantly falling down or shifting. This one gave us a clear (non-warped) view of baby in the backseat. Thanks!
I love having this mirror when we go on long car rides so that I can see my son without stopping. The mirror has been used for almost 4 years now and we haven't had any issues.
This is a great buy, but only if you have a headrest. But I love that it's easily adjustable and my baby loves to make faces at me in the mirror.
This is really nice to keep your kid busy while traveling since they like looking at themselves it keeps them entertained.
I like the idea of this, but for rear facing car seats in the middle, is hard to attach and keep in the right position to see the baby. The stand needs to be more sturdy.
Great for keeping an eye on your little ones without taking it off the road for too long. And my daughter loves to watch herself sing and dance
Q & A
Did you know in some states these mirrors are illegal? Please be sure to check with a certified car seat installer before installing the mirror for your child. I found out when I had the certified car seat installer verifying installation of my son's car seat. FYI most local fire dept/police dept have someone certified to properly install car seats and its free!
Do you really need this product?
Has any one had trouble with this slipping during a bumpy drive? Or get distracted by it while driving?
Who all here has used this before? What are your thoughts?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos