Just Like Linus: Baby Blankets to Keep Forever
Munchkin Adjustable Back Seat Mirror
4.36 / 5 based on 141 Reviews
New! Mirror Pivots! View Baby at Any Angle. Extra Large Mirror for Better Viewing! For Viewing Your Rear-Facing Baby A fully adjustable mirror that allows you to see your rear-facing child - so you can keep an eye on your baby and still keep an eye on the road. It s the little things.®. Stuff You Should Know: Mirror Pivots to View Your Rear-Facing Baby at Any Angle. Adjustable Straps Easily Attach to Most Headrests. see more...
Top Questions See all 4 Q&A
Munchkin Adjustable Back Seat Mirror
- "I love this mirror, it's a bit tricky trying to set up the perfect angle at first, but once you get the angle so you can see baby perfectly from the rear view mirror it works like a dream." in 7 reviews
- "Every time I would hit a bump I would turn around to check on my little one to make sure his head wasn't bent wrong which is dangerous.. Having this eases my mind and I can just look in the mirror instead of turning around!" in 6 reviews
- "But while it was working it was the perfect amount of light for me to see my son on night car rides but not enough to bother him and wake him up" in 6 reviews
- "I was very excited when we got this at our shower and couldn't wait to give it a try so that we could see what baby was doing in the back seat." in 5 reviews
- "I like the idea of this, but for rear facing car seats in the middle, is hard to attach and keep in the right position to see the baby." in 5 reviews
I only used this mirror for a few months, it seemed to always move around and once my daughter was 4 months she seemed to entertain herself in the back seat with a toy,
The mirror gives me great peace of mind when driving around with my son. Since he's still rear facing, it allows me to look in my rear view mirror and check on him. It was a little akward to install, but well worth it.
great product then your child is little. but then it gets a little rough when they start to be able to touch and grab it. need to be able to attach better to the seat
Such a cute item to have in the car for your little one, always kept my son happy to see his own reflection and that I can see him when looking back into the mirror!
It has a very simple, gender neutral design. It is easy to install. And now I can see into the backseat of our super roomy truck. It gives me peace of mind and I love it.
An absolute must have for rear-facing babies. It's so reassuring to be able to see her when I'm driving without any need to guess what's going on in the back seat.
With two preemies, this was one of the best purchases I could make. When they are so young, having a piece of mind is the only way to go. Now I like being able to see if its just a missing paci or something more.
This is a must have! The babies love looking at themselves in the mirror and this mirror makes it easier for you to see what your child is doing in the back facing car seat! Great product a must have for every mom!
Great size, image is not distorted, very easy to see baby. I know use it for my son to see himself now that he is forward facing.
I wasn't a fan. It didn't fit in our van and so we rigged it to make it work and if you breathed on it wrong the position would change. I had a heck of a time making it work and finally got rid of it
Q & A
Did you know in some states these mirrors are illegal? Please be sure to check with a certified car seat installer before installing the mirror for your child. I found out when I had the certified car seat installer verifying installation of my son's car seat. FYI most local fire dept/police dept have someone certified to properly install car seats and its free!
Do you really need this product?
Has any one had trouble with this slipping during a bumpy drive? Or get distracted by it while driving?
Who all here has used this before? What are your thoughts?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos