Just Like Linus: Baby Blankets to Keep Forever
Munchkin Adjustable Back Seat Mirror
BY MUNCHKIN #5 in Car Seats
4.36 / 5 based on 139 Reviews
New! Mirror Pivots! View Baby at Any Angle. Extra Large Mirror for Better Viewing! For Viewing Your Rear-Facing Baby A fully adjustable mirror that allows you to see your rear-facing child - so you can keep an eye on your baby and still keep an eye on the road. It s the little things.®. Stuff You Should Know: Mirror Pivots to View Your Rear-Facing Baby at Any Angle. Adjustable Straps Easily Attach to Most Headrests. see more...
Top Questions See all 4 Q&A
Munchkin Adjustable Back Seat Mirror
- "I love this mirror, it's a bit tricky trying to set up the perfect angle at first, but once you get the angle so you can see baby perfectly from the rear view mirror it works like a dream." in 7 reviews
- "Every time I would hit a bump I would turn around to check on my little one to make sure his head wasn't bent wrong which is dangerous.. Having this eases my mind and I can just look in the mirror instead of turning around!" in 6 reviews
- "But while it was working it was the perfect amount of light for me to see my son on night car rides but not enough to bother him and wake him up" in 6 reviews
- "I was very excited when we got this at our shower and couldn't wait to give it a try so that we could see what baby was doing in the back seat." in 5 reviews
- "I like the idea of this, but for rear facing car seats in the middle, is hard to attach and keep in the right position to see the baby." in 5 reviews
I have this mirror in the back seat of my vehicle. I love the large size of this mirror compared to most.
Great for keeping an eye on your little ones without taking it off the road for too long. And my daughter loves to watch herself sing and dance
We wouldn't get this positioned right in hubby's car because of the type of car but it works great in mine.
This product has been a godsend on many road trips. Clear view of you little one with just a glance. Love it.
I guess it was the car I drove but the mirror kept falling down so I ended up just looking in my review mirror to see myself. When it was in the right position, I loved it...but that was maybe 10% of the time. Maybe in another car it would be a better option. But my experience was so frustrating that, even when I changed cars, I didn't want to try it again because my previous experience had been so frustrating.
Liked the idea of being able to look back and see my child in the car, but this mirror scratches super easy! Just be careful!
Able to look in my review mirror into mirror to check on my daughter with out turning around. Excellent mirror. Easy to hook onto and move around as needed.
Well made product but adjusts too easily. My son would often kick it out of place, I ended up getting tired of it and giving it away. It is a pain to get hooked onto the seat, but if your kids don't kick it and you don't accidentally knock it while putting them in the seat, it's a good product. Nice, big mirror.
My son just started facing forward, but I used this the whole time he was rear-facing. It is big enough to see your baby clearly. I love it!
Worked but cheap feeling. Awkward install.
Q & A
Did you know in some states these mirrors are illegal? Please be sure to check with a certified car seat installer before installing the mirror for your child. I found out when I had the certified car seat installer verifying installation of my son's car seat. FYI most local fire dept/police dept have someone certified to properly install car seats and its free!
Do you really need this product?
Has any one had trouble with this slipping during a bumpy drive? Or get distracted by it while driving?
Who all here has used this before? What are your thoughts?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos