Munchkin Adjustable Back Seat Mirror uploaded by Latasha P.

BY MUNCHKIN #6 in Car Seats

New! Mirror Pivots! View Baby at Any Angle. Extra Large Mirror for Better Viewing! For Viewing Your Rear-Facing Baby A fully adjustable mirror that allows you to see your rear-facing child - so you can keep an eye on your baby and still keep an eye on the road.  It s the little things.®. Stuff You Should Know: Mirror Pivots to View Your Rear-Facing Baby at Any Angle. Adjustable Straps Easily Attach to Most Headrests. see more...

• Did you know in some states these mirrors are illegal? Please b...9 Answers
  • Do you really need this product?4 Answers
  • Has any one had trouble with this slipping during a bumpy drive? ...1 Answers
Munchkin Adjustable Back Seat Mirror
  • "I love this mirror, it's a bit tricky trying to set up the perfect angle at first, but once you get the angle so you can see baby perfectly from the rear view mirror it works like a dream." in 7 reviews
  • "Every time I would hit a bump I would turn around to check on my little one to make sure his head wasn't bent wrong which is dangerous.. Having this eases my mind and I can just look in the mirror instead of turning around!" in 6 reviews
  • "But while it was working it was the perfect amount of light for me to see my son on night car rides but not enough to bother him and wake him up" in 6 reviews
  • "I was very excited when we got this at our shower and couldn't wait to give it a try so that we could see what baby was doing in the back seat." in 5 reviews
  • "I like the idea of this, but for rear facing car seats in the middle, is hard to attach and keep in the right position to see the baby." in 5 reviews
Catherine H.
Citrus Hts, CA
I bought this shortly after my baby transitioned out of his infant carrier. He was so happy to be able to see me. Our car rides are much more bearable now that he knows I haven't abandoned him.
Chanda E.
Artesia, NM
This was a must for me when buying our baby gear. I love having it so I can keep an eye on my sweet girl when it's just the two of us in the car. My one complaint is that it scratches really easily.
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
No matter how many times I mess with this mirror I still have trouble viewing my son in the mirror. It is irritating because as a mom you don't have tons of extra to continually fix these things.
Tara B.
Lagrange, KY
Love this little mirror and so does my baby. I love that I am able to see her through my rear view thanks to this mirror. Baby also loves to look at herself in it. Highly recommended.
Jessica  D.
A++ every new mother and any mother at that needs this. It is the best mirror ever. So easy to adjust and easy to take on and off. We used 2 other brand mirrors and neither compared to this one. The mirror is super clear and not distorted at all.
Breanne H.
Olathe, KS
This only works if the headrest on your reat seats are adjustable. The strap has to go through a headrest, not around it. So it wouldn't work with my dodge Avenger. Super bummed.
Danielle L.
Radcliff, KY
This product is ok. I used it for my daughter while she was an infant and as great as it was to see her while I was driving to ensure she was ok, it never wanted to stay out in place! It needs a few improvements to the sturdiness of it.
Kylie H.
Spring Valley, CA
I love this! I don't have to worry about her whole driving because I can see her though my rear view mirror. She also enjoys looking at herself while sitting in her car seat.
Iesha M.
Ft Wainwright, AK
Mega Parent Expert
Easy to set up, great for the day time to look back and be able to see my baby however during night time it was to dark to be able to her her so maybe if a light was added
Elvira B.
Love it. It is easy to set up and allows me to look at little one thought the rear view mirror. Little one can look at himself while I can check up on him while driving.
Lacey N.
Jonesborough , TN
Did you know in some states these mirrors are illegal? Please be sure to check with a certified car seat installer before installing the mirror for your child. I found out when I had the certified car seat installer verifying installation of my son's car seat. FYI most local fire dept/police dept have someone certified to properly install car seats and its free!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert
Do you really need this product?
Jewel B.
Leavenworth , KS
Mega Parent Expert
Has any one had trouble with this slipping during a bumpy drive? Or get distracted by it while driving?
Samantha  R.
Mega Parent Expert
Who all here has used this before? What are your thoughts?