Just Like Linus: Baby Blankets to Keep Forever
Munchkin Adjustable Back Seat Mirror
BY MUNCHKIN #5 in Car Seats
4.36 / 5 based on 139 Reviews
New! Mirror Pivots! View Baby at Any Angle. Extra Large Mirror for Better Viewing! For Viewing Your Rear-Facing Baby A fully adjustable mirror that allows you to see your rear-facing child - so you can keep an eye on your baby and still keep an eye on the road. It s the little things.®. Stuff You Should Know: Mirror Pivots to View Your Rear-Facing Baby at Any Angle. Adjustable Straps Easily Attach to Most Headrests. see more...
Top Questions See all 4 Q&A
Munchkin Adjustable Back Seat Mirror
- "I love this mirror, it's a bit tricky trying to set up the perfect angle at first, but once you get the angle so you can see baby perfectly from the rear view mirror it works like a dream." in 7 reviews
- "Every time I would hit a bump I would turn around to check on my little one to make sure his head wasn't bent wrong which is dangerous.. Having this eases my mind and I can just look in the mirror instead of turning around!" in 6 reviews
- "But while it was working it was the perfect amount of light for me to see my son on night car rides but not enough to bother him and wake him up" in 6 reviews
- "I was very excited when we got this at our shower and couldn't wait to give it a try so that we could see what baby was doing in the back seat." in 5 reviews
- "I like the idea of this, but for rear facing car seats in the middle, is hard to attach and keep in the right position to see the baby." in 5 reviews
Great size, image is not distorted, very easy to see baby. I know use it for my son to see himself now that he is forward facing.
great product then your child is little. but then it gets a little rough when they start to be able to touch and grab it. need to be able to attach better to the seat
I am very glad we got this mirror to keep an eye on our son during car rides. the only down side is (or so i thought at first) that we have to use the mirror vertically instead of horizontally because of how my car's head rests are. but to be honest, it works out better because i can see his whole body in the seat instead of just his face. great price for the piece of mind!
My husband loves this, you get a clear view of the baby and it's easy to maneuver
I love being able to see my son while he is rear-facing in the back seat. It's a comforting feeling!
We tried a few mirrors for the car before we bought this one. We love the size of it and you can actually see him, its not blurry like others. The only thing I hate is it sometimes slips down if its not just right on the head rest. But other then that I love it!
I love seeing my kids while I drive special when you have a toddler in the car it's great for every mother out there . My baby loves it . It's a lil hard to adjusting it .
It's no fun and inconvenient not being able to see your baby in your car! This mirror has several ways you can attach it in your car so that you can see what your baby is doing. I loved having it in our car, but unfortunately in my van there's nowhere to put it where I can see my daughter because of how the seats are set up.
I love being able to look back and see him. Sometimes when he is sleeping he is just so quiet
This has been so helpful for driving with our baby girl. When she's fussing in the back, I can see her little face and can tell if she is really distressed or just making noise. Just puts my mind at ease to be able to see her. It's a good size - not too big to be distracting while driving, but I can see her face perfectly.
Q & A
Did you know in some states these mirrors are illegal? Please be sure to check with a certified car seat installer before installing the mirror for your child. I found out when I had the certified car seat installer verifying installation of my son's car seat. FYI most local fire dept/police dept have someone certified to properly install car seats and its free!
Do you really need this product?
Has any one had trouble with this slipping during a bumpy drive? Or get distracted by it while driving?
Who all here has used this before? What are your thoughts?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos