Munchkin Adjustable Back Seat Mirror
4.36 / 5 based on 143 Reviews
New! Mirror Pivots! View Baby at Any Angle. Extra Large Mirror for Better Viewing! For Viewing Your Rear-Facing Baby A fully adjustable mirror that allows you to see your rear-facing child - so you can keep an eye on your baby and still keep an eye on the road. It s the little things.®. Stuff You Should Know: Mirror Pivots to View Your Rear-Facing Baby at Any Angle. Adjustable Straps Easily Attach to Most Headrests. see more...
Top Questions See all 4 Q&A
Munchkin Adjustable Back Seat Mirror
- "I love this mirror, it's a bit tricky trying to set up the perfect angle at first, but once you get the angle so you can see baby perfectly from the rear view mirror it works like a dream." in 7 reviews
- "Every time I would hit a bump I would turn around to check on my little one to make sure his head wasn't bent wrong which is dangerous.. Having this eases my mind and I can just look in the mirror instead of turning around!" in 6 reviews
- "But while it was working it was the perfect amount of light for me to see my son on night car rides but not enough to bother him and wake him up" in 6 reviews
- "I was very excited when we got this at our shower and couldn't wait to give it a try so that we could see what baby was doing in the back seat." in 5 reviews
- "I like the idea of this, but for rear facing car seats in the middle, is hard to attach and keep in the right position to see the baby." in 5 reviews
Its very easy to attach and it works awesome . Its not too small and not too big so its just fine and you can see your baby at all time , what mom doesn't wanna make sure her baby is ok ? we all do so the seat mirror is a great thing
My Twins love looking in the mirror my husband thought they would be scared b we both noticed they noticed how much they both looked alike it is always fun to watch them look and laugh at each other then look n the mirror as if it was a ghost seating next to them but really its just their twins and now they can see that.
I loved the idea of the mirror and being able to see my daughter while I was driving. It worked great in one of our cars. But the other one won't hold it in the correct position. So be aware of that possibility when you buy this.
I loved having this in my car. I used it so my son can see himself while he makes funny faces. it has helped and saved me from tantrums in the car due to long rides. it doesn't have to be for infants. great for toddlers too
Well made product but adjusts too easily. My son would often kick it out of place, I ended up getting tired of it and giving it away. It is a pain to get hooked onto the seat, but if your kids don't kick it and you don't accidentally knock it while putting them in the seat, it's a good product. Nice, big mirror.
I love the size of the mirror b/c I can see my baby and she can see herself in it. The downside is that it never stays in place no matter how hard I try to adjust it just right. It gets a little frustrating.
Finding the right angle and adjusting the mirror so it would stay in that position was a pain, but once I was able to, it was great! I love not having to strain to see my kiddo. Definitely recommend.
I really love the size of this mirror. I had a smaller one before and I couldn't really see my little one. I love that this huge mirror allows me to take a quick glance while still focusing one driving.
This was a must for me when buying our baby gear. I love having it so I can keep an eye on my sweet girl when it's just the two of us in the car. My one complaint is that it scratches really easily.
I bought this shortly after my baby transitioned out of his infant carrier. He was so happy to be able to see me. Our car rides are much more bearable now that he knows I haven't abandoned him.
Q & A
Did you know in some states these mirrors are illegal? Please be sure to check with a certified car seat installer before installing the mirror for your child. I found out when I had the certified car seat installer verifying installation of my son's car seat. FYI most local fire dept/police dept have someone certified to properly install car seats and its free!
Do you really need this product?
Has any one had trouble with this slipping during a bumpy drive? Or get distracted by it while driving?
Who all here has used this before? What are your thoughts?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos