Just Like Linus: Baby Blankets to Keep Forever
Munchkin Adjustable Back Seat Mirror
4.36 / 5 based on 141 Reviews
New! Mirror Pivots! View Baby at Any Angle. Extra Large Mirror for Better Viewing! For Viewing Your Rear-Facing Baby A fully adjustable mirror that allows you to see your rear-facing child - so you can keep an eye on your baby and still keep an eye on the road. It s the little things.®. Stuff You Should Know: Mirror Pivots to View Your Rear-Facing Baby at Any Angle. Adjustable Straps Easily Attach to Most Headrests. see more...
Top Questions See all 4 Q&A
Munchkin Adjustable Back Seat Mirror
- "I love this mirror, it's a bit tricky trying to set up the perfect angle at first, but once you get the angle so you can see baby perfectly from the rear view mirror it works like a dream." in 7 reviews
- "Every time I would hit a bump I would turn around to check on my little one to make sure his head wasn't bent wrong which is dangerous.. Having this eases my mind and I can just look in the mirror instead of turning around!" in 6 reviews
- "But while it was working it was the perfect amount of light for me to see my son on night car rides but not enough to bother him and wake him up" in 6 reviews
- "I was very excited when we got this at our shower and couldn't wait to give it a try so that we could see what baby was doing in the back seat." in 5 reviews
- "I like the idea of this, but for rear facing car seats in the middle, is hard to attach and keep in the right position to see the baby." in 5 reviews
These are great! We got one as a gift and ended up going out and getting another one for the other car!
I am very glad we got this mirror to keep an eye on our son during car rides. the only down side is (or so i thought at first) that we have to use the mirror vertically instead of horizontally because of how my car's head rests are. but to be honest, it works out better because i can see his whole body in the seat instead of just his face. great price for the piece of mind!
I really like having this mirror to see my baby in her car seat. It's easy to look in the rearview mirror and be able to check on her while driving. It gives you a little more piece of mind that your child is safe, while also doing it safely.
This saved our car rides bc my son hated car rides now its peaceful except when hes laughin at himself
Just bought this to see my daughter on long car rides.i feel so much safer being able to check on her safely. Also helps with her loving to see herself
I was very excited when we got this at our shower and couldn't wait to give it a try so that we could see what baby was doing in the back seat. When you look through the rear view mirror to this mirror you can barely make out what is in the mirror. Not to mention that as baby gets older the mirror needs to move and the concave in the mirror doesn't allow for that to happen very well either.
All the other mirrors we tried were constantly falling down or shifting. This one gave us a clear (non-warped) view of baby in the backseat. Thanks!
My son as eczema so I'm and to watch him and keep him from scratching. this is a must for me!
Awesome idea. Would have been great if my car had a better way to implement it, or if it had a velcro-like substance on the back to stay in place just a little better.
I love having this mirror when we go on long car rides so that I can see my son without stopping. The mirror has been used for almost 4 years now and we haven't had any issues.
Q & A
Did you know in some states these mirrors are illegal? Please be sure to check with a certified car seat installer before installing the mirror for your child. I found out when I had the certified car seat installer verifying installation of my son's car seat. FYI most local fire dept/police dept have someone certified to properly install car seats and its free!
Do you really need this product?
Has any one had trouble with this slipping during a bumpy drive? Or get distracted by it while driving?
Who all here has used this before? What are your thoughts?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos