Just Like Linus: Baby Blankets to Keep Forever
Munchkin Adjustable Back Seat Mirror
BY MUNCHKIN #5 in Car Seats
4.36 / 5 based on 139 Reviews
New! Mirror Pivots! View Baby at Any Angle. Extra Large Mirror for Better Viewing! For Viewing Your Rear-Facing Baby A fully adjustable mirror that allows you to see your rear-facing child - so you can keep an eye on your baby and still keep an eye on the road. It s the little things.®. Stuff You Should Know: Mirror Pivots to View Your Rear-Facing Baby at Any Angle. Adjustable Straps Easily Attach to Most Headrests. see more...
Top Questions See all 4 Q&A
Munchkin Adjustable Back Seat Mirror
- "I love this mirror, it's a bit tricky trying to set up the perfect angle at first, but once you get the angle so you can see baby perfectly from the rear view mirror it works like a dream." in 7 reviews
- "Every time I would hit a bump I would turn around to check on my little one to make sure his head wasn't bent wrong which is dangerous.. Having this eases my mind and I can just look in the mirror instead of turning around!" in 6 reviews
- "But while it was working it was the perfect amount of light for me to see my son on night car rides but not enough to bother him and wake him up" in 6 reviews
- "I was very excited when we got this at our shower and couldn't wait to give it a try so that we could see what baby was doing in the back seat." in 5 reviews
- "I like the idea of this, but for rear facing car seats in the middle, is hard to attach and keep in the right position to see the baby." in 5 reviews
My mirror is super blurry -even after taking off the protective film-making it hard for me to clearly see what my LO is doing.I hate that.
This is a good product for the price. It's cheaper than other mirrors, but you also pay for what you get. It isn't as adjustable as I'd like. We really had to work hard to get it attached to the back of the seat, but then we could never get it at the right angle to consistently see our daughter. I used it more with my 1st child, but rarely with my 2nd.
I bought this shortly after my baby transitioned out of his infant carrier. He was so happy to be able to see me. Our car rides are much more bearable now that he knows I haven't abandoned him.
Attaches easily to the head rest in my car so that I can check on baby without having to turn around.
I purchased this from Amazon for my 1 year old and we loved it. She was able to see and talk to me and I could check on her easily!
The product is okay. A little tricky to set up and doesn't really entertain the kid much. I feel like it's more for the parents to see their kid. My little one preferred toys hanging rather than a mirror.
I am very glad we got this mirror to keep an eye on our son during car rides. the only down side is (or so i thought at first) that we have to use the mirror vertically instead of horizontally because of how my car's head rests are. but to be honest, it works out better because i can see his whole body in the seat instead of just his face. great price for the piece of mind!
I love being able to see my son while he is rear-facing in the back seat. It's a comforting feeling!
With two preemies, this was one of the best purchases I could make. When they are so young, having a piece of mind is the only way to go. Now I like being able to see if its just a missing paci or something more.
I love being able to look back and see him. Sometimes when he is sleeping he is just so quiet
Q & A
Did you know in some states these mirrors are illegal? Please be sure to check with a certified car seat installer before installing the mirror for your child. I found out when I had the certified car seat installer verifying installation of my son's car seat. FYI most local fire dept/police dept have someone certified to properly install car seats and its free!
Do you really need this product?
Has any one had trouble with this slipping during a bumpy drive? Or get distracted by it while driving?
Who all here has used this before? What are your thoughts?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos