Munchkin Adjustable Back Seat Mirror uploaded by Latasha P.Munchkin Adjustable Back Seat Mirror uploaded by Keeley M.

BY MUNCHKIN #6 in Car Seats

New! Mirror Pivots! View Baby at Any Angle. Extra Large Mirror for Better Viewing! For Viewing Your Rear-Facing Baby A fully adjustable mirror that allows you to see your rear-facing child - so you can keep an eye on your baby and still keep an eye on the road.  It s the little things.®. Stuff You Should Know: Mirror Pivots to View Your Rear-Facing Baby at Any Angle. Adjustable Straps Easily Attach to Most Headrests. see more...

• Did you know in some states these mirrors are illegal? Please b...9 Answers
  • Do you really need this product?4 Answers
  • Has any one had trouble with this slipping during a bumpy drive? ...1 Answers
Munchkin Adjustable Back Seat Mirror
  • "I love this mirror, it's a bit tricky trying to set up the perfect angle at first, but once you get the angle so you can see baby perfectly from the rear view mirror it works like a dream." in 7 reviews
  • "But while it was working it was the perfect amount of light for me to see my son on night car rides but not enough to bother him and wake him up" in 6 reviews
  • "Every time I would hit a bump I would turn around to check on my little one to make sure his head wasn't bent wrong which is dangerous.. Having this eases my mind and I can just look in the mirror instead of turning around!" in 6 reviews
  • "I was very excited when we got this at our shower and couldn't wait to give it a try so that we could see what baby was doing in the back seat." in 5 reviews
  • "I like the idea of this, but for rear facing car seats in the middle, is hard to attach and keep in the right position to see the baby." in 5 reviews
Shelby B.
Omaha, NE
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I use this mirror in the back seat of one of my cars. It really gives me a piece of mind to be able to look in the rearview mirror and see how my son is doing. It's easy to attach to the seat and usually stays in place.
Lillian G.
My daughter absolutely loves looking at herself in the mirror when in the car, and I love that I can see her in it as well while I'm driving. It gives me peace of mind - if I hear her making a funny noise I can check on her and make sure she is okay without stopping the car and getting out to check on her.
Bridget B.
Jacksonville, OR
This was fantastic when my boys were very little. As they got bigger they were able to grab it and pull it down. It was hard to adjust and get it to stay that way. Mirror is made of a hard plastic which can shatter if child is too rough or it finds it's way to the floor. It didn't last to baby #3.
Haylee H.
Manteca, CA
I guess it was the car I drove but the mirror kept falling down so I ended up just looking in my review mirror to see myself. When it was in the right position, I loved it...but that was maybe 10% of the time. Maybe in another car it would be a better option. But my experience was so frustrating that, even when I changed cars, I didn't want to try it again because my previous experience had been so frustrating.
Sondra C.
Vista, CA
I used to put my son in the car seat and he would start crying. After I bought this mirror it made my sons life and my life a lot happier. He would be entertained by the mirror, and I had some peace because I could see him while I drove. It was also fun to watch him play with his toys when we were at traffic lights. I thought this would not work because of the angle of my mirror, but it works perfectly!
Tara C.
Columbus , OH
We used this a lot with our first baby. It helped to sooth him as well as helped us to know he was okay...Being first time parents and all. A couple things I disliked was that it was a pain to put in the correct way and it moved quite a bit so we'd constatly have to adjust to see the baby.
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My little girl loved looking at herself in the mirror and it gave me piece of mind that I could see her when she was turned around. I do have to say as she got bigger she was able to kick it down no matter how hard I tried to keep it up it kept falling so I eventually just took it down.
Alana M.
Oceanside, CA
My Jeep doesn't have a headrest in the center but it attaches to the hook behind the seat, works great. Plastic but not break resistant, mine got caught between the stroller in the back and the seat and it broke in half, still works but it has a big crack in the center now.
Lesley G.
Huron, OH
We tried a few mirrors for the car before we bought this one. We love the size of it and you can actually see him, its not blurry like others. The only thing I hate is it sometimes slips down if its not just right on the head rest. But other then that I love it!
Rachael W.
Mooreville, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Bought this a few days ago and love it! Every time I would hit a bump I would turn around to check on my little one to make sure his head wasn't bent wrong which is dangerous.. Having this eases my mind and I can just look in the mirror instead of turning around!
Lacey N.
Jonesborough , TN
Did you know in some states these mirrors are illegal? Please be sure to check with a certified car seat installer before installing the mirror for your child. I found out when I had the certified car seat installer verifying installation of my son's car seat. FYI most local fire dept/police dept have someone certified to properly install car seats and its free!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Do you really need this product?
Jewel B.
Leavenworth, KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Has any one had trouble with this slipping during a bumpy drive? Or get distracted by it while driving?
Samantha  R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Who all here has used this before? What are your thoughts?