Munchkin Adjustable Back Seat Mirror uploaded by Latasha P.

BY MUNCHKIN #5 in Car Seats

New! Mirror Pivots! View Baby at Any Angle. Extra Large Mirror for Better Viewing! For Viewing Your Rear-Facing Baby A fully adjustable mirror that allows you to see your rear-facing child - so you can keep an eye on your baby and still keep an eye on the road.  It s the little things.®. Stuff You Should Know: Mirror Pivots to View Your Rear-Facing Baby at Any Angle. Adjustable Straps Easily Attach to Most Headrests. see more...

• Did you know in some states these mirrors are illegal? Please b...9 Answers
  • Do you really need this product?4 Answers
  • Has any one had trouble with this slipping during a bumpy drive? ...1 Answers
Munchkin Adjustable Back Seat Mirror
  • "I love this mirror, it's a bit tricky trying to set up the perfect angle at first, but once you get the angle so you can see baby perfectly from the rear view mirror it works like a dream." in 7 reviews
  • "Every time I would hit a bump I would turn around to check on my little one to make sure his head wasn't bent wrong which is dangerous.. Having this eases my mind and I can just look in the mirror instead of turning around!" in 6 reviews
  • "But while it was working it was the perfect amount of light for me to see my son on night car rides but not enough to bother him and wake him up" in 6 reviews
  • "I was very excited when we got this at our shower and couldn't wait to give it a try so that we could see what baby was doing in the back seat." in 5 reviews
  • "I like the idea of this, but for rear facing car seats in the middle, is hard to attach and keep in the right position to see the baby." in 5 reviews
Kelly P.
Shingle Spgs, CA
I loved being able to see my baby when we were out on drives during the day. As a mom to a child with sleep apnea, it gave me peace of mind to be able to check on him when he was quiet. I had a hard time getting it set up at first because the attachments were pretty flimsy, but after a bit of playing I was able to have it all set up. I was disappointed that it didn't have any lights so that I could see my son at night & I'm bummed that it doesn't work now that he is forward facing!
Nini T.
Wichita, KS
Does the job. Mirror is not as clear as I would've liked. Serves its purpose.
Lillian G.
My daughter absolutely loves looking at herself in the mirror when in the car, and I love that I can see her in it as well while I'm driving. It gives me peace of mind - if I hear her making a funny noise I can check on her and make sure she is okay without stopping the car and getting out to check on her.
Jenn R.
Columbus, OH
We wouldn't get this positioned right in hubby's car because of the type of car but it works great in mine.
Jessica  D.
A++ every new mother and any mother at that needs this. It is the best mirror ever. So easy to adjust and easy to take on and off. We used 2 other brand mirrors and neither compared to this one. The mirror is super clear and not distorted at all.
Kylee B.
I like the idea of this, but for rear facing car seats in the middle, is hard to attach and keep in the right position to see the baby. The stand needs to be more sturdy.
Sondra C.
Vista, CA
I used to put my son in the car seat and he would start crying. After I bought this mirror it made my sons life and my life a lot happier. He would be entertained by the mirror, and I had some peace because I could see him while I drove. It was also fun to watch him play with his toys when we were at traffic lights. I thought this would not work because of the angle of my mirror, but it works perfectly!
Niki Z.
Bechtelsville, PA
I purchased this from Amazon for my 1 year old and we loved it. She was able to see and talk to me and I could check on her easily!
Carolyn T.
Durham, NC
These are great! We got one as a gift and ended up going out and getting another one for the other car!
Caitlyn L.
I am very glad we got this mirror to keep an eye on our son during car rides. the only down side is (or so i thought at first) that we have to use the mirror vertically instead of horizontally because of how my car's head rests are. but to be honest, it works out better because i can see his whole body in the seat instead of just his face. great price for the piece of mind!
Lacey N.
Jonesborough , TN
Did you know in some states these mirrors are illegal? Please be sure to check with a certified car seat installer before installing the mirror for your child. I found out when I had the certified car seat installer verifying installation of my son's car seat. FYI most local fire dept/police dept have someone certified to properly install car seats and its free!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert
Do you really need this product?
Jewel B.
Leavenworth, KS
Mega Parent Expert
Has any one had trouble with this slipping during a bumpy drive? Or get distracted by it while driving?
Samantha  R.
Mega Parent Expert
Who all here has used this before? What are your thoughts?