Just Like Linus: Baby Blankets to Keep Forever
Munchkin Adjustable Back Seat Mirror
BY MUNCHKIN #5 in Car Seats
4.36 / 5 based on 139 Reviews
New! Mirror Pivots! View Baby at Any Angle. Extra Large Mirror for Better Viewing! For Viewing Your Rear-Facing Baby A fully adjustable mirror that allows you to see your rear-facing child - so you can keep an eye on your baby and still keep an eye on the road. It s the little things.®. Stuff You Should Know: Mirror Pivots to View Your Rear-Facing Baby at Any Angle. Adjustable Straps Easily Attach to Most Headrests. see more...
Top Questions See all 4 Q&A
Munchkin Adjustable Back Seat Mirror
- "I love this mirror, it's a bit tricky trying to set up the perfect angle at first, but once you get the angle so you can see baby perfectly from the rear view mirror it works like a dream." in 7 reviews
- "Every time I would hit a bump I would turn around to check on my little one to make sure his head wasn't bent wrong which is dangerous.. Having this eases my mind and I can just look in the mirror instead of turning around!" in 6 reviews
- "But while it was working it was the perfect amount of light for me to see my son on night car rides but not enough to bother him and wake him up" in 6 reviews
- "I was very excited when we got this at our shower and couldn't wait to give it a try so that we could see what baby was doing in the back seat." in 5 reviews
- "I like the idea of this, but for rear facing car seats in the middle, is hard to attach and keep in the right position to see the baby." in 5 reviews
If you don't have this, YOU NEED TO GET IT! It is a life saver! My son HATED car rides and screamed no matter how short the ride was and it used to scare me because I didn't know if something was wrong or not. So being able to check on him while I was driving and see that he was ok made my stress level go down. I recommend it to literally every new parent!
I love this mirror! I like to spy on my little one when driving through this. Got to get use to it tho, because when changing lanes I was spooked seeing the mirror from corner of my eye. If that makes any sense lol but it's all good now!
This is super awesome if traveling or really just going to the store. Great way to check on your way without having to stop all the time and also the baby's love it! They thinks it's funny to see themselves
i have this on the back of my chair so my nephew can see himself while i'm driving. when he was younger i'd have it to wear i can see him to check on him while driving. this is a must have.
I love this! I drive a lot and it's so nice to be able to look into my rear view and see how my baby is doing it helps me feel less worried about baby while driving. I recommend these to everyone and give them as gifts to a lot of friends
Great mirror, does the job it's supposed to! I love being able to see my baby when we're driving & she can see me too. It fits nicely on the headrest with little to no effort to get it adjusted to the right height. I would recommend.
Love the back seat mirrors everyone should have them on there cars. Easy to install, lightweight and perfect viewing of the little ones. Received as a gift for a shower
muy practico!! puedes ir manejando y ver como esta tu bebe! lo tienes a la vista todo el tiempo! así puedes asegurarte de que esta bien!!
My little girl loved looking at herself in the mirror and it gave me piece of mind that I could see her when she was turned around. I do have to say as she got bigger she was able to kick it down no matter how hard I tried to keep it up it kept falling so I eventually just took it down.
Love this product. It makes it so much easier when you're driving and can't get to baby asap! Also baby loves to watch it.
Q & A
Did you know in some states these mirrors are illegal? Please be sure to check with a certified car seat installer before installing the mirror for your child. I found out when I had the certified car seat installer verifying installation of my son's car seat. FYI most local fire dept/police dept have someone certified to properly install car seats and its free!
Do you really need this product?
Has any one had trouble with this slipping during a bumpy drive? Or get distracted by it while driving?
Who all here has used this before? What are your thoughts?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos