Just Like Linus: Baby Blankets to Keep Forever
Munchkin Adjustable Back Seat Mirror
4.36 / 5 based on 141 Reviews
New! Mirror Pivots! View Baby at Any Angle. Extra Large Mirror for Better Viewing! For Viewing Your Rear-Facing Baby A fully adjustable mirror that allows you to see your rear-facing child - so you can keep an eye on your baby and still keep an eye on the road. It s the little things.®. Stuff You Should Know: Mirror Pivots to View Your Rear-Facing Baby at Any Angle. Adjustable Straps Easily Attach to Most Headrests. see more...
Top Questions See all 4 Q&A
Munchkin Adjustable Back Seat Mirror
- "I love this mirror, it's a bit tricky trying to set up the perfect angle at first, but once you get the angle so you can see baby perfectly from the rear view mirror it works like a dream." in 7 reviews
- "Every time I would hit a bump I would turn around to check on my little one to make sure his head wasn't bent wrong which is dangerous.. Having this eases my mind and I can just look in the mirror instead of turning around!" in 6 reviews
- "But while it was working it was the perfect amount of light for me to see my son on night car rides but not enough to bother him and wake him up" in 6 reviews
- "I was very excited when we got this at our shower and couldn't wait to give it a try so that we could see what baby was doing in the back seat." in 5 reviews
- "I like the idea of this, but for rear facing car seats in the middle, is hard to attach and keep in the right position to see the baby." in 5 reviews
This mirror is great. I can keep an eye on baby while driving. The image is clear, easy to install and the price is great
Love his mirror. I use it for both of my babies. I can see them great! And they can see them selves and they like that!!
This is such a great Product .I love it so much! I recommend it to all of my friends and family(:
I love seeing my kids while I drive special when you have a toddler in the car it's great for every mother out there . My baby loves it . It's a lil hard to adjusting it .
This made car rides with my baby so much easier! Not only could she see herself but I could see her in my rear view mirror as well! Fantastic product
My Twins love looking in the mirror my husband thought they would be scared b we both noticed they noticed how much they both looked alike it is always fun to watch them look and laugh at each other then look n the mirror as if it was a ghost seating next to them but really its just their twins and now they can see that.
It's okay, I work with what I have. It's VERY complicated to set up, and even though it's made to work with different types of headrests , it moves around if I hit a bump in the road .
I love being able to see my baby while I'm driving. In fact, one day the mirror was not in place and it drove me bonkers! This is also pretty necessary to keep an eye on baby, especially if he falls asleep.
This mirror is the perfect size to be able to see your little one clearly and easily and is stylish enough not to stand out like a sore thumb on the interior of your vehicle. It also installs super easy!
We've used this mirror since son was born and with our daughter on the way, we'll continue to use it for her.
Q & A
Did you know in some states these mirrors are illegal? Please be sure to check with a certified car seat installer before installing the mirror for your child. I found out when I had the certified car seat installer verifying installation of my son's car seat. FYI most local fire dept/police dept have someone certified to properly install car seats and its free!
Do you really need this product?
Has any one had trouble with this slipping during a bumpy drive? Or get distracted by it while driving?
Who all here has used this before? What are your thoughts?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos