Just Like Linus: Baby Blankets to Keep Forever
Munchkin Adjustable Back Seat Mirror
BY MUNCHKIN #5 in Car Seats
4.36 / 5 based on 139 Reviews
New! Mirror Pivots! View Baby at Any Angle. Extra Large Mirror for Better Viewing! For Viewing Your Rear-Facing Baby A fully adjustable mirror that allows you to see your rear-facing child - so you can keep an eye on your baby and still keep an eye on the road. It s the little things.®. Stuff You Should Know: Mirror Pivots to View Your Rear-Facing Baby at Any Angle. Adjustable Straps Easily Attach to Most Headrests. see more...
Top Questions See all 4 Q&A
Munchkin Adjustable Back Seat Mirror
- "I love this mirror, it's a bit tricky trying to set up the perfect angle at first, but once you get the angle so you can see baby perfectly from the rear view mirror it works like a dream." in 7 reviews
- "Every time I would hit a bump I would turn around to check on my little one to make sure his head wasn't bent wrong which is dangerous.. Having this eases my mind and I can just look in the mirror instead of turning around!" in 6 reviews
- "But while it was working it was the perfect amount of light for me to see my son on night car rides but not enough to bother him and wake him up" in 6 reviews
- "I was very excited when we got this at our shower and couldn't wait to give it a try so that we could see what baby was doing in the back seat." in 5 reviews
- "I like the idea of this, but for rear facing car seats in the middle, is hard to attach and keep in the right position to see the baby." in 5 reviews
I hate ours! it plops over the backseat all the time and the mirror looks more like a funhouse mirror than a real mirror. we don't even use ours anymore
I loved this mirror I could always see my little boys face seeing him comfortable in his car seat knowing he was oK put my mind at ease
We used this a lot with our first baby. It helped to sooth him as well as helped us to know he was okay...Being first time parents and all. A couple things I disliked was that it was a pain to put in the correct way and it moved quite a bit so we'd constatly have to adjust to see the baby.
It is Hard to install in the 'perfect' spot to really keep a good eye on your child. Frequently needs readjusted.
I love the mirror. It is hard to get in the perfect spot bug once I did I haven't had a problem with it at all!
This made car rides with my baby so much easier! Not only could she see herself but I could see her in my rear view mirror as well! Fantastic product
My Twins love looking in the mirror my husband thought they would be scared b we both noticed they noticed how much they both looked alike it is always fun to watch them look and laugh at each other then look n the mirror as if it was a ghost seating next to them but really its just their twins and now they can see that.
I used to put my son in the car seat and he would start crying. After I bought this mirror it made my sons life and my life a lot happier. He would be entertained by the mirror, and I had some peace because I could see him while I drove. It was also fun to watch him play with his toys when we were at traffic lights. I thought this would not work because of the angle of my mirror, but it works perfectly!
It's okay, I work with what I have. It's VERY complicated to set up, and even though it's made to work with different types of headrests , it moves around if I hit a bump in the road .
I purchased this from Amazon for my 1 year old and we loved it. She was able to see and talk to me and I could check on her easily!
Q & A
Did you know in some states these mirrors are illegal? Please be sure to check with a certified car seat installer before installing the mirror for your child. I found out when I had the certified car seat installer verifying installation of my son's car seat. FYI most local fire dept/police dept have someone certified to properly install car seats and its free!
Do you really need this product?
Has any one had trouble with this slipping during a bumpy drive? Or get distracted by it while driving?
Who all here has used this before? What are your thoughts?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos