Munchkin Adjustable Back Seat Mirror uploaded by Latasha P.

BY MUNCHKIN #5 in Car Seats

New! Mirror Pivots! View Baby at Any Angle. Extra Large Mirror for Better Viewing! For Viewing Your Rear-Facing Baby A fully adjustable mirror that allows you to see your rear-facing child - so you can keep an eye on your baby and still keep an eye on the road.  It s the little things.®. Stuff You Should Know: Mirror Pivots to View Your Rear-Facing Baby at Any Angle. Adjustable Straps Easily Attach to Most Headrests. see more...

• Did you know in some states these mirrors are illegal? Please be ...9 Answers
  • Do you really need this product?4 Answers
  • Has any one had trouble with this slipping during a bumpy drive? Or...1 Answers
Munchkin Adjustable Back Seat Mirror
  • "I love this mirror, it's a bit tricky trying to set up the perfect angle at first, but once you get the angle so you can see baby perfectly from the rear view mirror it works like a dream." in 7 reviews
  • "Every time I would hit a bump I would turn around to check on my little one to make sure his head wasn't bent wrong which is dangerous.. Having this eases my mind and I can just look in the mirror instead of turning around!" in 6 reviews
  • "But while it was working it was the perfect amount of light for me to see my son on night car rides but not enough to bother him and wake him up" in 6 reviews
  • "I was very excited when we got this at our shower and couldn't wait to give it a try so that we could see what baby was doing in the back seat." in 5 reviews
  • "I like the idea of this, but for rear facing car seats in the middle, is hard to attach and keep in the right position to see the baby." in 5 reviews
Erika B.
Erika B.
Smyrna, TN
This Munchkin mirror has been so helpful and gives me peace of mind while driving.
Tiffany s.
Tiffany s.
Linwood, NJ
My husband has to rig this mirror on my back seat so it would sit right and i could actually see the baby. Its awkward, and blocks a good portion of my back window. It make me nervous because i cant see traffic behind me when I'm changing lanes. So while it's nice i can see the baby and not have to turn around, it would also be nice if i could see other cars on the road.
Mirenda W.
Mirenda W.
Hillsboro, OH
It's easy to put up and does a great job just wish I got one with a light for those night time drives
Nini T.
Nini T.
Wichita, KS
Does the job. Mirror is not as clear as I would've liked. Serves its purpose.
Kylee B.
Kylee B.
I like the idea of this, but for rear facing car seats in the middle, is hard to attach and keep in the right position to see the baby. The stand needs to be more sturdy.
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Shingle Spgs, CA
I loved being able to see my baby when we were out on drives during the day. As a mom to a child with sleep apnea, it gave me peace of mind to be able to check on him when he was quiet. I had a hard time getting it set up at first because the attachments were pretty flimsy, but after a bit of playing I was able to have it all set up. I was disappointed that it didn't have any lights so that I could see my son at night & I'm bummed that it doesn't work now that he is forward facing!
Lillian G.
Lillian G.
My daughter absolutely loves looking at herself in the mirror when in the car, and I love that I can see her in it as well while I'm driving. It gives me peace of mind - if I hear her making a funny noise I can check on her and make sure she is okay without stopping the car and getting out to check on her.
Jessica  D.
Jessica D.
A++ every new mother and any mother at that needs this. It is the best mirror ever. So easy to adjust and easy to take on and off. We used 2 other brand mirrors and neither compared to this one. The mirror is super clear and not distorted at all.
Celina H.
Celina H.
Los Angeles, CA
I love seeing my kids while I drive special when you have a toddler in the car it's great for every mother out there . My baby loves it . It's a lil hard to adjusting it .
Kylie H.
Kylie H.
SPRING VALLEY, CA
I love this! I don't have to worry about her whole driving because I can see her though my rear view mirror. She also enjoys looking at herself while sitting in her car seat.
Lacey N.
Lacey N.
Jonesborough , TN
Did you know in some states these mirrors are illegal? Please be sure to check with a certified car seat installer before installing the mirror for your child. I found out when I had the certified car seat installer verifying installation of my son's car seat. FYI most local fire dept/police dept have someone certified to properly install car seats and its free!
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert
Do you really need this product?
Jewel B.
Jewel B.
Leavenworth , KS
Mega Parent Expert
Has any one had trouble with this slipping during a bumpy drive? Or get distracted by it while driving?
Samantha  R.
Samantha R.
Mega Parent Expert
Who all here has used this before? What are your thoughts?