Munchkin Adjustable Back Seat Mirror uploaded by Latasha P.

BY MUNCHKIN #6 in Car Seats

New! Mirror Pivots! View Baby at Any Angle. Extra Large Mirror for Better Viewing! For Viewing Your Rear-Facing Baby A fully adjustable mirror that allows you to see your rear-facing child - so you can keep an eye on your baby and still keep an eye on the road.  It s the little things.®. Stuff You Should Know: Mirror Pivots to View Your Rear-Facing Baby at Any Angle. Adjustable Straps Easily Attach to Most Headrests. see more...

• Did you know in some states these mirrors are illegal? Please b...9 Answers
  • Do you really need this product?4 Answers
  • Has any one had trouble with this slipping during a bumpy drive? ...1 Answers
Munchkin Adjustable Back Seat Mirror
  • "I love this mirror, it's a bit tricky trying to set up the perfect angle at first, but once you get the angle so you can see baby perfectly from the rear view mirror it works like a dream." in 7 reviews
  • "Every time I would hit a bump I would turn around to check on my little one to make sure his head wasn't bent wrong which is dangerous.. Having this eases my mind and I can just look in the mirror instead of turning around!" in 6 reviews
  • "But while it was working it was the perfect amount of light for me to see my son on night car rides but not enough to bother him and wake him up" in 6 reviews
  • "I was very excited when we got this at our shower and couldn't wait to give it a try so that we could see what baby was doing in the back seat." in 5 reviews
  • "I like the idea of this, but for rear facing car seats in the middle, is hard to attach and keep in the right position to see the baby." in 5 reviews
Erica B.
Garden city, Kansas
I love being able to see my little one when he is in the backseat. The mirror is a great size to where I can see most of the car seat. The price was totally reasonable. It took me a while to get it adjusted just right, but it hasn't moved and I live on a bumpy dirt road. I would recommend it to anyone with a child still in a rear facing seat. It gives me so much piece of mind.
Shelby B.
Council Blfs, IA
Mega Parent Expert
I use this mirror in the back seat of one of my cars. It really gives me a piece of mind to be able to look in the rearview mirror and see how my son is doing. It's easy to attach to the seat and usually stays in place.
Stormy H.
Portales, NM
Finding the right angle and adjusting the mirror so it would stay in that position was a pain, but once I was able to, it was great! I love not having to strain to see my kiddo. Definitely recommend.
Casey K.
San Diego, CA
We love this mirror! it makes me able to see my daughter as she is in the backseat and it comes in handy! She isn't always a fan of car rides so I like to see her to make sure she is okay.
Stephanie A.
Had this when my son was younger and still occasionally use it. It was my best friend when my son was smaller because I could see him while driving, and could keep and eye on him.
Rachel H.
Sistersville, WV
I absolutely loved having this mirror for my first baby ! it's adjustable once you have it hooked up which is very convenient for different height parents when they are driving.
Leann L.
Morgantown , WV
Mega Parent Expert
This was wonderful for rear facing car seats. I still have it in my car because my son can see things behind us and likes to see himself in it
Morgan I.
Love my mirror. I don't know how I would be able to drive all the time without making sure my son is okay!
Amelia S.
Mesa, AZ
This was great when i was driving so i could keep an eye on her and she could even look at herself
Makayla K.
Corpus Christi, TX
Mega Parent Expert
Any mirror is a good mirror as long as you see who's In it and know beauty comes from within
Lacey N.
Jonesborough , TN
Did you know in some states these mirrors are illegal? Please be sure to check with a certified car seat installer before installing the mirror for your child. I found out when I had the certified car seat installer verifying installation of my son's car seat. FYI most local fire dept/police dept have someone certified to properly install car seats and its free!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert
Do you really need this product?
Jewel B.
Leavenworth , KS
Mega Parent Expert
Has any one had trouble with this slipping during a bumpy drive? Or get distracted by it while driving?
Samantha  R.
Mega Parent Expert
Who all here has used this before? What are your thoughts?