Munchkin Adjustable Back Seat Mirror

by Munchkin

New! Mirror Pivots! View Baby at Any Angle. Extra Large Mirror for Better Viewing! For Viewing Your Rear-Facing Baby A fully adjustable mirror that allows you to see your rear-facing child - so you can keep an eye on your baby and still keep an eye on the road.  It s the little things.®. Stuff You Should Know: Mirror Pivots to View Your Rear-Facing Baby at Any Angle. Adjustable Straps Easily Attach to Most Headrests.

Has any one had trouble with this slipping during a bumpy drive? Or get distracted by it while driving?
Who all here has used this before? What are your thoughts?
Do you really need this product?
Start your review of Munchkin Adjustable Back Seat Mirror!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...first, but once you get the angle so you can see baby perfectly from the rear view mirror it works like a dream.” in 7 reviews
“Every time I would hit a bump I would turn around to check on my little one to make sure his head wasn't bent wrong which is dangerous.. Having this eases my mind and I can just look in the mirror instead of turning around!” in 6 reviews
“But while it was working it was the perfect amount of light for me to see my son on night car rides but not enough to bother him and wake him up” in 6 reviews
“I was very excited when we got this at our shower and couldn't wait to give it a try so that we could see what baby was doing in the back seat.” in 5 reviews
“I like the idea of this, but for rear facing car seats in the middle, is hard to attach and keep in the right position to see the baby.” in 5 reviews
Spring Valley, CA
I love this! I don't have to worry about her whole driving because I can see her though my rear view mirror. She also enjoys looking at herself while sitting in her car seat.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love it. It is easy to set up and allows me to look at little one thought the rear view mirror. Little one can look at himself while I can check up on him while driving.
Ft Wainwright, AK
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Easy to set up, great for the day time to look back and be able to see my baby however during night time it was to dark to be able to her her so maybe if a light was added
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I only used this mirror for a few months, it seemed to always move around and once my daughter was 4 months she seemed to entertain herself in the back seat with a toy,
Harleton , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
It has a very simple, gender neutral design. It is easy to install. And now I can see into the backseat of our super roomy truck. It gives me peace of mind and I love it.
Such a cute item to have in the car for your little one, always kept my son happy to see his own reflection and that I can see him when looking back into the mirror!
Winfield Park , NJ
great product then your child is little. but then it gets a little rough when they start to be able to touch and grab it. need to be able to attach better to the seat
Metairie, LA
The mirror gives me great peace of mind when driving around with my son. Since he's still rear facing, it allows me to look in my rear view mirror and check on him. It was a little akward to install, but well worth it.
With two preemies, this was one of the best purchases I could make. When they are so young, having a piece of mind is the only way to go. Now I like being able to see if its just a missing paci or something more.
Clinton, MD
An absolute must have for rear-facing babies. It's so reassuring to be able to see her when I'm driving without any need to guess what's going on in the back seat.