BY MUNCHKIN #76 in Kids' Cups & Serveware

Click-Lock™ Opening & Closing Mechanism for Leak Proof Seal. Features Hello Kitty™ designs. Insulated to keep drinks cool. Clear outer with color tinted inner cup so mum can see fill level. 3 colors in range. BPA free Munchkin s new range of Click Lock™ Cups are just right because they just click.  These cups feature a simple click-and-lock lid to securely close for a leak proof seal - guaranteed.  Parents will see, hear and feel the cup lock, so they have triple assurance against dribbles and drips. Click Lock™ cups are available in an assortment of vibrant colors. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Brittany S.
Niceville, FL
We reluctantly bought these cups on sale, we bought ones similar by the same brand and they leaked all over the place. The trick must be the click lock because these cups are amazing. We've had them for about 4 months now and they still look brand new. They're extremely durable too. Our little one can throw these around and they don't crack or bust open. I only wish we had bought more of them when they were on clearance.
Bri R.
Shenandoah, PA
We started buying these cups after buying pretty much every single cup on the market with no luck and we loved these! They do no leak or spill at all! They worked great for My daughter and we still use them today ! They are very durable and are great for toddlers on the go! My daughter brought her cups everywhere with her! We bought them in all her favorite characters! Easy to clean with a brush! Great Product!
Vanessa A.
I have so many sippy cups!! They always leak but these are the only ones that don't leak. They are heavy duty and take some hits. My daughter has dropped it so many times and it hasn't broke. My daughter loves the characters and it keeps her juice cold for a while unlike other cups.
Kimberly B.
Cullman, AL
These are awesome! One of the only ones that don't leak. And they aren't expensive. My daughter throws them and they still haven't broke. Love that they keep cold longer too. And don't sweat in the diaper bag
Sara M.
Huntsville, AL
These are cute sippy cups. My daughter loves Hello Kitty so when we saw them at the store we had to buy them. But they do leak a good bit. Worse than the other Munchkin brand cups. And they're a little bit more expensive too, my guess is because they are Hello Kitty.
Andie N.
These cups are adorable. My daughter loves them. The only issue I have with them is that they started leak internally. So the Hello Kitty picture started to get warped and smell funny. I threw them away. They did NOT leak any liquid for me thank god!
Megan L.
Hanover Park, IL
My daughter loved the cute characters on the cups. It was an okay cup but when washing it, it had so many parts. The star has two pieces, the part on the lid that clicked in had to be taken off it was just a lot.
Jordan W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I must say these are my daughters favorite sippy cups, i like that they don't leak like most sippy cups and there compact enough to carry in a bag for my daughter
Heather M.
Cicero, IN
I've gone through a ton of sippy cups with my girls and I have to say that I do like these. They keep the drink cold and they are easy to clean.
Andrea S.
Great cups that don't leak and don't "sweat" when hot out. There were times when it was difficult to get the lid to click into place.