BY MUNCHKIN

Hoo's thirsty? The munchkin owl sippy cup is a cute way to encourage your little ones to drink from a big kids cup. Little ones will love the owl face and the wing-shaped handles. While parents will appreciate the easy-sip straw which reduces spill potential. Recommended for children ages 6-months and up. see more...

Kaitlyn W.
Kaitlyn W.
Virginia Bch, VA
My friend has this and her child loves the owl. The cup is so cute. And it's perfect for anytime
Vayda G.
Vayda G.
Mooresville, NC
Mega Parent Expert
My only complaint is how hard it is to get drink through the straw. I don't know if it's something I'm doing wrong or if it's just the way the cup is designed, but my son throws a fit when I try to give him this cup because he can't get enough drink out of it. The design is adorable though!
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Gilbert, AZ
My son loves this cup, the handles make it easy to hold and he loves to kiss the little owl. It's also very easy to disassemble and clean which I feel is rare in sippy cups!
Jenny S.
Jenny S.
Lees Summit, MO
Bought this in a similar style, no the owl. I like these zippy cups because it has a handle for child to hold on to. It is easy to pop straw out to clean and is dishwasher safe!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Greensboro, NC
We have these cups in all kinds of designs. They seem to work the best for my one year old. Dishwasher safe. As with any cup it leaks if lid not on properly.
Erika O.
Erika O.
Aurora, IL
Character is fun. My baby loved it the minute it reached her hands. Enjoys sipping her morning milk.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Appalachia, Va
My daughter had a bunch of cups like this when she was little. Now that I've got a 4 month old son, when it's time to make the change to cups, we'll definitely be using these again.
Savanah W.
Savanah W.
Midland , NC
My little one loves these... great when leaving sippy cups to go to big cups!
Jayme M.
Jayme M.
Lafayette, LA
My son's favorite sippy cup! We have almost every style as well. Just wish I could find the straw parts to buy themselves. We've lost a few along the way.
Omniah R.
Omniah R.
My daughter's favorite sippy cup during her transition to straw cups.The only problem was the fact that the straw isn't one piece its two and there is no way to buy a replacement straw if one gets lost. If you lost either piece you'd have to go out and buy a whole new cup.