Add a Photo

By MUNCHKIN
Hoo's thirsty? The munchkin owl sippy cup is a cute way to encourage your little ones to drink from a big kids cup. Little ones will love the owl face and the wing-shaped handles. While parents will appreciate the easy-sip straw which reduces spill potential. Recommended for children ages 6-months and up.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Gilbert, AZ

My son loves this cup, the handles make it easy to hold and he loves to kiss the little owl. It's also very easy to disassemble and clean which I feel is rare in sippy cups!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Greensboro, NC

We have these cups in all kinds of designs. They seem to work the best for my one year old. Dishwasher safe. As with any cup it leaks if lid not on properly.
Kaitlyn W.
Kaitlyn W.
Virginia Beach, VA

My friend has this and her child loves the owl. The cup is so cute. And it's perfect for anytime
Jenny S.
Jenny S.
Lees Summit, MO

Bought this in a similar style, no the owl. I like these zippy cups because it has a handle for child to hold on to. It is easy to pop straw out to clean and is dishwasher safe!
Erika O.
Erika O.
Aurora, IL

Character is fun. My baby loved it the minute it reached her hands. Enjoys sipping her morning milk.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Appalachia, Va

My daughter had a bunch of cups like this when she was little. Now that I've got a 4 month old son, when it's time to make the change to cups, we'll definitely be using these again.
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA

Oh so cute cup but after awhile they do leak! My 16 months old takes well to it although the her first sippy cup she took to was a straw sippy cup !
katey M.
katey M.
Empire

Very difficult to get drink through straw, yet leaks horribly. adorable though
Becca A.
Becca A.

My son loves these cups! We use them all the time! Perfect for when we went to restaurants as we could put his drink in them. We have about 4-6 in different colors and/or animals! Never had a leaking one! Easy to clean!
Beatriz M.
Beatriz M.
Poway, CA

Definitely recommend these! Super affordable at target and my daughter loved it. There are different little animals to choose from and they don't leak at all. I carried them around everywhere.

Join Now