Add a Photo

By MUNCHKIN
Hoo's thirsty? The munchkin owl sippy cup is a cute way to encourage your little ones to drink from a big kids cup. Little ones will love the owl face and the wing-shaped handles. While parents will appreciate the easy-sip straw which reduces spill potential. Recommended for children ages 6-months and up.
Kaitlyn W.
Kaitlyn W.
Virginia Bch, VA
My friend has this and her child loves the owl. The cup is so cute. And it's perfect for anytime
Vayda G.
Vayda G.
Mooresville, NC
Mega Parent Expert
June 17, 2017, 4:37 p.m.
Review for: Munchkin 8oz Owl Sippy Cup
My only complaint is how hard it is to get drink through the straw. I don't know if it's something I'm doing wrong or if it's just the way the cup is designed, but my son throws a fit when I try to give him this cup because he can't get enough drink out of it. The design is adorable though!
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Gilbert, AZ
April 5, 2017, 10:20 a.m.
Review for: Munchkin 8oz Owl Sippy Cup
My son loves this cup, the handles make it easy to hold and he loves to kiss the little owl. It's also very easy to disassemble and clean which I feel is rare in sippy cups!
Jenny S.
Jenny S.
Lees Summit, MO
Bought this in a similar style, no the owl. I like these zippy cups because it has a handle for child to hold on to. It is easy to pop straw out to clean and is dishwasher safe!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Greensboro, NC
We have these cups in all kinds of designs. They seem to work the best for my one year old. Dishwasher safe. As with any cup it leaks if lid not on properly.
Erika O.
Erika O.
Aurora, IL
Character is fun. My baby loved it the minute it reached her hands. Enjoys sipping her morning milk.
Beatriz M.
Beatriz M.
Poway, CA
Definitely recommend these! Super affordable at target and my daughter loved it. There are different little animals to choose from and they don't leak at all. I carried them around everywhere.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
San Antonio , Tx
I've had quite a few on these for my kids, currently none have made the cut. I usually just buy these out of convienence, they're very easy for my kids to drink out of. The problems I have run into with these specific cups is the straws not being weighed so they can't get any drink below the straw line.
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Oh so cute cup but after awhile they do leak! My 16 months old takes well to it although the her first sippy cup she took to was a straw sippy cup !
katey M.
katey M.
Empire
Very difficult to get drink through straw, yet leaks horribly. adorable though