BY MUNCHKIN

Hoo's thirsty? The munchkin owl sippy cup is a cute way to encourage your little ones to drink from a big kids cup. Little ones will love the owl face and the wing-shaped handles. While parents will appreciate the easy-sip straw which reduces spill potential. Recommended for children ages 6-months and up. see more...

Vayda G.
Mooresville, NC
Mega Parent Expert
My only complaint is how hard it is to get drink through the straw. I don't know if it's something I'm doing wrong or if it's just the way the cup is designed, but my son throws a fit when I try to give him this cup because he can't get enough drink out of it. The design is adorable though!
Jessica E.
Gilbert, AZ
My son loves this cup, the handles make it easy to hold and he loves to kiss the little owl. It's also very easy to disassemble and clean which I feel is rare in sippy cups!
Omniah R.
My daughter's favorite sippy cup during her transition to straw cups.The only problem was the fact that the straw isn't one piece its two and there is no way to buy a replacement straw if one gets lost. If you lost either piece you'd have to go out and buy a whole new cup.
Samantha B.
San Antonio , Tx
I've had quite a few on these for my kids, currently none have made the cut. I usually just buy these out of convienence, they're very easy for my kids to drink out of. The problems I have run into with these specific cups is the straws not being weighed so they can't get any drink below the straw line.
Becca A.
My son loves these cups! We use them all the time! Perfect for when we went to restaurants as we could put his drink in them. We have about 4-6 in different colors and/or animals! Never had a leaking one! Easy to clean!
Beatriz M.
Poway, CA
Definitely recommend these! Super affordable at target and my daughter loved it. There are different little animals to choose from and they don't leak at all. I carried them around everywhere.
Amber H.
Appalachia, Va
My daughter had a bunch of cups like this when she was little. Now that I've got a 4 month old son, when it's time to make the change to cups, we'll definitely be using these again.
Jenny S.
Lees Summit, MO
Bought this in a similar style, no the owl. I like these zippy cups because it has a handle for child to hold on to. It is easy to pop straw out to clean and is dishwasher safe!
Brandie E.
Tucson, AZ
Love these sippy cups!!! One, they have handles which is great for the toddler just starting out. And it rarely ever leaks! The kids love it and I love that it works great!
Elizabeth C.
Greensboro, NC
We have these cups in all kinds of designs. They seem to work the best for my one year old. Dishwasher safe. As with any cup it leaks if lid not on properly.