BY MUNCHKIN #34 in Kids' Cups & Serveware

Munchkins new click lock trainer cups are just right for little hands. They feature a simple click-and-lock lid to securely close for a leak-proof seal, and easy-to-grip handles give little ones more control. Parents will see, hear and feel the cup lock, so they have triple assurance against dribbles and drips. Two 8-oz. Cups. 6 months and up. see more...

• Do they have replacement nipple or spouts for this?3 Answers
Munchkin 8 oz. Click Lock Trainer Cup (2 pack)
  • "Never had any problems with them besides the cleaning , didn't drip and my kids had no problem drinking out of it but at times hard to make sure that it was close good" in 1 review
  • "My daughter loves these now." in 1 review
  • "These are great but if your little one has teeth dont use it." in 1 review
  • "Yes this product does work and it's spill proof." in 1 review
Desire D.
Minneapolis, MN
These are great as far as a disposable sippy cup goes. The valve easily breaks and becomes ineffective. I used these on my son and had to replace them frequently, I do not recommended these.
Amanda H.
East Amherst, NY
I love the munchkin brand of cups. They truly don't spill. Only complaint is that after heavy use (3-4 months) the holes widen which then causes the cups to drip when turned upside down.
yari c.
These cups are great they don't spill my kids runs and throws them and they have survive the lock and i love because my kid can't get it open love the different colors verry fun
Melanie C.
Blue Bell, PA
Yes this product does work and it's spill proof. Very good product. My daughter likes to throw things around and with this cup nothing got broken or spilled.
Gracie G.
Love Munchkin cups! The click lock is very effective, they don't leak! I love the handles, they are perfect for small hands and easy for the kids to hold!
Krystalrose B.
My daughter loves these now. I had to specially order them because she would not drink from any other sippy cup in the same exact color and everything!
Katelyn C.
Winchester, KY
These are great for little ones using sippy cups. Bought hem for my 2 year old since she is always spilling her drinks and they have been wonderful
Vero L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really love this brand!! it doesn't spill!! i really like how the babies can grip it easily and get use to them real fast!! so try it out!!!
Krystle R.
Rockingham, NC
Love these cups. My kids used then till they could use a regular cup. It helped them learn how to hold a cup. Very useful!!!
Ashley E.
Did not have a problem at first, but after a couple of uses it began dripping. Will buy a different brand in the future
Anna H.
Kansas City, KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do they have replacement nipple or spouts for this?