BY MUNCHKIN #34 in Kids' Cups & Serveware

Munchkins new click lock trainer cups are just right for little hands. They feature a simple click-and-lock lid to securely close for a leak-proof seal, and easy-to-grip handles give little ones more control. Parents will see, hear and feel the cup lock, so they have triple assurance against dribbles and drips. Two 8-oz. Cups. 6 months and up. see more...

• Do they have replacement nipple or spouts for this?3 Answers
Munchkin 8 oz. Click Lock Trainer Cup (2 pack)
  • "Never had any problems with them besides the cleaning , didn't drip and my kids had no problem drinking out of it but at times hard to make sure that it was close good" in 1 review
  • "My daughter loves these now." in 1 review
  • "These are great but if your little one has teeth dont use it." in 1 review
  • "Yes this product does work and it's spill proof." in 1 review
Tyebulshia V.
Memphis, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love the munchkin brand of cups. They truly don't spill. Only
complaint is that after heavy use (3-4 months) the holes widen which
then causes the cups to drip when turned upside down
Maggie Z.
York
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We bought this sippy cup for my daughter and she refused to use it. I don't know if it had to do with the handles, or what. When she would use it, she would chew on the rubbery spout which would cause milk to drip everywhere. It just wasn't a very effective cup for us.
marie t.
These cups are great for little ones learning to use a sippy cup. the one thing I do not like about them is that the spout is rather large. so it tends to be better for a baby around a year old. other than that I don't have many complaints. the handles make it great for tiny hands to hold onto and great for improvin motor skills.
Haley H.
Comer, GA
I used these for my son when i was trying to transition him from the bottle, I loved the handles on these cups, it made it so easy for him to hold the cups. He was out of a sippy cup in no time.
Melody H.
Caulfield, MO
This cup is great and my daughter prefers it. The one negative is a big one for me. It is hard to get the "nipple" clean. I've noticed mold growing in some that I couldn't get clean. I'm going to try to get her to take a different cup now.
Saudi L.
These cup are great for small hands. The handles are easy for them to hold onto. I love the fact that you turn the top until you hear and click and you then know that its locked in place and won't spill out.
Heather K.
These are great but if your little one has teeth don't use it. I did and my little guy, who is 22 months, bit it and now it leaks, but not from holes so I am not sure what happened.
Megan N.
Buda, TX
These are our favorite sippy cups. They don't leak, are easy to hold, and best of all, my picky sons loves them. He loves carrying his big boy cup around with him wherever he goes.
Charleen B.
Ashlee F.
I like this sippy cup my daughter can easily drink out of it & hold it herself, & the clicking sound it makes to ensure that it is closed properly was a great idea!!!
Anna H.
Kansas City, KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do they have replacement nipple or spouts for this?