Add a Photo

By MUNCHKIN
#2 in Closet Organization
6-shelf organizer increases closet storage in the nursery A multi-shelf organizer designed for baby items - because you re not the only one who could use a little more closet space. It s the little things.® Top shelves conveniently designed for smaller items like socks, bibs and hats. Large, reinforced shelves hold clothes, blankets, shoes, toys & more! Mesh panels keep smaller items like socks, bibs and hats from falling out. Easy-to-hang closet rod sleeve fits most closet rods. Removable divider for customized organization. 8 side mesh pockets for additional storage. All shelves are reinforced for added stability. 50"H x 11"W x 11"D Colors and styles may vary. 1-800-344-BABY ;
Anne W.
Anne W.
St George, UT

I love this organizer but it bends at the top regardless of where you put the weight. Really sad, for how much I like it I would've hoped they would reinforce it somehow.
Kristin V.
Kristin V.
Dunsmuir, CA

I use this in my daughters closet and I love it. It stores so much stuff. All her blankets, shoes and extra diapers all fit. Seems to be well made and sturdy
Reyna H.
Reyna H.
Dallas, TX

I REALLY LIKED THE IDEA OF THIS PRODUCT AND BOUGHT IT. BUT IT BENT ON THE TOP LAYER. I GUESS I PUT TOO MUCH IN IT BUT ISNT THAT THE POINT??
Katelyn G.
Katelyn G.
Pensacola, FL

I live in a tiny apartment & this item is perfect for all the blankets, along with other various items that I needed space for!
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Prague, OK

I loved this! I never realized how much STUFF babies have, but this organized everything great and held up well.
Phaedrea W.
Phaedrea W.
Holly Springs, NC

This worked well for a little while. It's not very sturdy and over time the shelves get bent out of shape.
Brooke B.
Brooke B.

I'm always looking for good organizers and I love these ones. I have 3 in my closet and I love them so much.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.

This is a great storage unit that holds more than the space it takes up. Very helpful and inexpensive.

Join Now