Add a Photo

By MUNCHKIN
#2 in Closet Organization
6-shelf organizer increases closet storage in the nursery A multi-shelf organizer designed for baby items - because you re not the only one who could use a little more closet space. It s the little things.® Top shelves conveniently designed for smaller items like socks, bibs and hats. Large, reinforced shelves hold clothes, blankets, shoes, toys & more! Mesh panels keep smaller items like socks, bibs and hats from falling out. Easy-to-hang closet rod sleeve fits most closet rods. Removable divider for customized organization. 8 side mesh pockets for additional storage. All shelves are reinforced for added stability. 50"H x 11"W x 11"D Colors and styles may vary. 1-800-344-BABY ;
Lauren K.
Lauren K.

This is a great storage unit that holds more than the space it takes up. Very helpful and inexpensive.
Phaedrea W.
Phaedrea W.
Holly Springs, NC

This worked well for a little while. It's not very sturdy and over time the shelves get bent out of shape.
NIcole P.
NIcole P.
Decatur, GA

I stay in an apartment and my 2nd room is utilized as an office/guest room/baby room now. This item really helped me to organize the closet with my daughter clothes without having to buy a dresser.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Prague, OK

I loved this! I never realized how much STUFF babies have, but this organized everything great and held up well.
Brooke B.
Brooke B.

I'm always looking for good organizers and I love these ones. I have 3 in my closet and I love them so much.
Katelyn G.
Katelyn G.
Pensacola, FL

I live in a tiny apartment & this item is perfect for all the blankets, along with other various items that I needed space for!
Kristin V.
Kristin V.
Dunsmuir, CA

I use this in my daughters closet and I love it. It stores so much stuff. All her blankets, shoes and extra diapers all fit. Seems to be well made and sturdy
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Euclid, OH

I had to put my daughter stuff in my closet because she didn't have one of her own. It worked well while she was small but now we have to look into different options because she has so many clothes! :)

Join Now