Add a Photo

By MUNCHKIN
#2 in Closet Organization
6-shelf organizer increases closet storage in the nursery A multi-shelf organizer designed for baby items - because you re not the only one who could use a little more closet space. It s the little things.® Top shelves conveniently designed for smaller items like socks, bibs and hats. Large, reinforced shelves hold clothes, blankets, shoes, toys & more! Mesh panels keep smaller items like socks, bibs and hats from falling out. Easy-to-hang closet rod sleeve fits most closet rods. Removable divider for customized organization. 8 side mesh pockets for additional storage. All shelves are reinforced for added stability. 50"H x 11"W x 11"D Colors and styles may vary. 1-800-344-BABY ;
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Euclid, OH

I had to put my daughter stuff in my closet because she didn't have one of her own. It worked well while she was small but now we have to look into different options because she has so many clothes! :)
amanda h.
amanda h.
Superior , Wi

I love this it works so great in my little boys room. It makes it so nice and easy to store his pjs and shoes and all them little items. makes his closet look very nice and neat.
Savanna R.
Savanna R.

This is really a great product for a kids room for organizing clothes or even diapers and wipes . I had one in my son's room when he was a baby.
Merima B.
Merima B.

I love this baby organizer and how much it helps with putting stuff away and keeping things neat and it's place. Definitely highly recommended.
Sam P.
Sam P.
Lockhart, TX

This is a great item if you are trying to organize your closet and make sure everything has a specific place.
Antoinette N.
Antoinette N.

Definitely a great item! i would recommend it. Very useful for organizing or for limited spaces in closets!
Karen A.
Karen A.
Hollywood, FL

Its perfect to make your babies room look much cleaner and organized . When my son was a few months old i used it to put the diapers and wipes , diaper rash , soap , ETC . Now that his two i use it to put his clothes , some toys , and diapers
NIcole P.
NIcole P.
Decatur, GA

I stay in an apartment and my 2nd room is utilized as an office/guest room/baby room now. This item really helped me to organize the closet with my daughter clothes without having to buy a dresser.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.

This organizer is very inexpensive and light but not much room and you have to be careful to only put light things on the shelves because they do bend and will distort the unit.
Carrie D.
Carrie D.
Lewis Center, OH

I've used this in both of my kiddos closets. It perfect for small closets/small rooms. It's deep enough to hold blankets and pants. It's held up well, I would recommend it!

Join Now