Munchkin 6 Ounce 360 Degree Miracle Trainer Cup - Blue Whale uploaded by Lindsey C.Munchkin 6 Ounce 360 Degree Miracle Trainer Cup - Blue Whale uploaded by Romi G.Munchkin 6 Ounce 360 Degree Miracle Trainer Cup - Blue Whale uploaded by Romi G.

BY MUNCHKIN

Let's face it: toddlers are a messy bunch, especially when first navigating sippy cups. Now imagine a world in which drinks didn't spill at all — not in your diaper bag, not on your nightstand, and not even onto your eager-to-learn child. No, it's not... see more...

Lynsey S.
Bigelow, AR
Love these cups. The price is a little steeper than i would like but I like that he's learning to drink from a normal cup while not chancing messing up his teeth. The handles are a great addition, my 12 month old loves this cup.
Romi G.
This is the sippy cup without a spout. The baby can drink from any part of the rim. How it works is the baby has to drink from the rim and the water comes out. It does not leak and you can just throw it in your diaper bag or purse and no spillage whatsoever. They say it is dentist recommended and good for the teeth.
I love this cup because it has worked very well for my 9th month old. He got a hang of how to use it immediately. I resorted to this cup to make my son drink more water. He would take a sip from the regular spout or straw cups and then drink no more. But he really keeps drinking from this Munchkin 360 degree Miracle cup . He has drank the maximum amount of water from this cup. It is the best sippy cup I have tried to train my son in. Love the concept and (as always) love Munchkin.
Amber M.
Huffman, TX
I bought this for my 9 month old because she is always trying to drink out of "big girl" cups. She seemed to be having some difficulties, so I tried to use it myself and even I had a hard time drinking from it. It's a great idea, but poorly executed.
Leianna D.
Corona, CA
This was recommended to me from my daughters dentist, I started using these but she prefers more of straws then Anything. It’s supposed the help there development in the long run mainly the development in speech
Marissa B.
Fallston, MD
We love our 360 sippy cups, this one in particular with the whales is our sons favorite. they made the transition from bottle to cup super easy. We love how simple they are to clean and they don't leak unless they are thrown down pretty hard. Over time the seal can start to break but they last a long time before they need to be replaced. We like the ones with handles, but love that all the pieces are interchangeable.