Munchkin 4 Piece Raise Toddler Fork and Spoon, Blue/Green, 12+

Self-feeding can be a messy affair, but you can do your part to keep some of it cringe-free. Level up your toddler's mealtime game with Raise utensils. These ergonomically designed forks and spoons fit their hands and mouths to a tee, and they come with an added bonus -- a base that keeps utensil tips off the table (or floor). Some days, that's considered a major parenting win!

Number of items: 1

Includes - (2) forks and (2) spoons; Base keeps utensil tips off tables and other surfaces, away from germs; Ergonomic design fits toddler hands; Flatware picks up food with ease; Top rack dishwasher safe, BPA free, 12+ months

Item Weight: 1.6 ounces

Item model number: 41644

Batteries required: No

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Munchkin 4 Piece Raise Toddler Fork and Spoon, Blue/Green, 12+!
Pittsburgh, PA
Graduating from the soft tip fork and spoon, we decided to try these. They seem to work good enough for my toddler, but I am not happy with how the handle has been showing it's worn by discoloring. They are never the utensil we grab for first, just the ones left behind when our favorites are dirty.