Munchkin 3pk Pour & Strain Whales Baby Bath Accessory uploaded by Shana C.

BY MUNCHKIN #58 in Baby Toys

Munchkin s three pour and strain whales warm and entertain baby during bath time. The whales are lightweight and easy for baby to hold and nest for compact storage. They strain water and have a spout so you can pour warm water over your baby during bath time. As your little one gets older, they will love scooping and pouring water with these strainers. And with no paint, you don't have to worry about paint chipping off through the years. Fun for babies of all ages whether you bathe your baby in the kitchen sink or family tub. see more...

Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
Theses are so great. Such an upgrade from the old cup method lol. Such s great idea and they come in cute colors and shapes/ animals so the kids really like them and to use them/ play with them there selves. I recommend them to any mommie out there!
Shana C.
Geneseo, NY
My baby boy is 10 months old now, so giving him a bath is about as easy as giving a cat one! He grabs at every single thing in the tub! I have to completely remove anything from his super reach beforehand! He has fallen in love with these Pour & Strain Whale cups! It keeps him occupied for the time I need to do the scrubbing without him trying to make his escape! He is mesmerized by the way the water disappears out of it! It's so funny! Definitely have to give these Munchkin products a thumbs up!!
Erica H.
Oklahoma City, OK
I received this at my baby shower and I loved them. I loved how I can stack them up and put the aside to make room. I love that they came in girl/boy colors. My daughter loves playing with them. Now she pretends to cook bubbles in the bath with them. I always add this to baby shower baskets that I make for friends and family.
Nicole C.
Amherst, NY
My daughter loves to play with these during bath time. I love how they stack so they take up less room.
Andrea S.
Jersey City, NJ
These little whales make bath time not only fun but also easier for the little one , it's a must have
Francine S.
These are great for babies to use in the bath. We got these years ago for my daughter, and now also for my son. They merge curiosity and fun. My son loved enjoyed watching me use them, but now is more interested in trying to figure out how to use them. They are great to keep them entertained when you need to keep them in the tub to soak a sore bottom, or cool a fever.
Brittany M.
Who knew pouring water from a container would be so fun? My son is obsessed with these - they're easy to hold (even from a young age) and are super fun to dump. The different size holes make it fun to pour water from too. 5 stars from both me and my bath-loving son!
Megan S.
Pearland, TX
We got these for my daughter as an infant and at almost two we still use them!
Irem M.
Sooooo cute and fun to use.
my daughter still uses these in the bath. love the light pastel colors.
Kristen C.
Kissimmee, FL
These have always been a hit in our house. We got them around age 1 and we are still using them now at age 2. Very easy to scoop and pour
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
Mega Parent Expert
Any body else out there think think these were such a great/ cute idea!