Munchkin 2 Piece Snack Catcher, Blue/Green

by Munchkin

Sometimes it seems all you have to do is follow a trail of crumbs to find your little one. Munchkin's best-selling Snack Catcher to the rescue! Redesigned portable snack bowl provides everything you LOVE about the Snack Catcher with added benefits! Upgraded stay-put snack top is toddler-proof and redesigned silicone flaps are soft on little hands and keeps every crumb contained! The ultimate must-have for independent toddlers to self-feed with a bit more dexterity and a lot less mess. Kids love accessing snacks all by themselves through the flexible flaps, and moms love that those same flaps help prevent food spills all over the house and car. Each spill-proof Snack cup has two handles designed for even the littlest hands to grasp easily. And because snacks come out only when they want them to, snack time no longer means food everywhere except your child's mouth. Win-win for all!

Item model number: 17063

Care instructions: To Use: Wash and inspect before use. Top rack dishwasher safe. Do not mircowave, boil or steam sterilize

2016 Winner of The Cribsie's Coolest Snack Container Award; Toddler snack container with twist on, stay put snack top and super soft silicone flaps; Holds up to 9 ounces of snacks; Perfect for home, daycare, or on-the-go use and fits most standard cup holders in cars, car seats, strollers, and more; BPA-free, top rack dishwasher-safe, 12 months and up

Item Weight: 7.2 ounces

Batteries required: No

Number of items: 1

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Munchkin 2 Piece Snack Catcher, Blue/Green!
Elizabeth, NJ
Muy buen producto para el bebé. Es fácil y cómodo de usar. Me gustó mucho y mi bebé también. También es barato, ese es un punto a favor de las madres que van a comprar botellas o vasos cuando estamos en la calle en apuros.
Morgantown, PA
Purchased at: Target
This is great product for toddler to use for everyday snacks. No more masses and Cheerios falling out to the floor. My two year old daughter loves it too. Easy to get the snacks out of cup. I highly recommend it
scranton
My child easily still dumped the snacks out of this container. It was great to throw in the diaper bag but easily spills. It didn’t meet my expectations as I had hoped. I wouldn’t buy this again at this time.
Elkhart , IN
We just got these and already my 10 month old figured out how to use it. It’s great cause she still wants to throw it around and play with it with the snacks still inside, and they don’t go flying anywhere!
Houston
They're so adorable and I love taking this everywhere. Super affordable and the size is perfect. My baby love this. She can take any snap she want there with no problem.
Michigan City, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
These are great! My baby loves them they don't spill and they are cheap and easy to use and clean. I'd like to see some different patterns but otherwise they are great!
Irving, TX
We’re still experimenting with this product. I like that it doesn’t spill over and can give more of a natural feeling while drinking it. My daughter is just a having a harder time figuring out that she has to suck to get the liquid out.
Baldwinsville, NY
Love this product. I love that each kid can have their own snack cup that is mess free. They are a great price point and excellent for moms on the go. I think they hold the perfect amount of food for a toddler or child snack. Would highly recommend.
Cameron, NC
These little babies come in handy. Especially when you have carpet you don't want bed up or they are fussy iiib the car. No need to be worried about a mess, just use these as d if there's any mrs ar so it won't be because they sloshed outta the container or were purposefully spilled [not sure why they found this so amusing, but maybe they are just learning]
League City, TX
I love to toss these munchkin snack catchers in the diaper bag for a day when we are out and about they keep his snacks fresh and are easily accessible. I love being able to use these at the airport and skip the hassle. I would reccomend these to moms everywhere.

Looking for your answer?