BY MUNCHKIN

It's easy to keep your little accessories sterile and in one place with our dishwasher baskets. It has a straw cleaning rack that hold items upright for the most sanitary cleaning, and a place for all your nipples, lids and valves. Moms find this a A must-have item to save time and aggravation. see more...

Munchkin 2-Pack Dishwasher Baskets - Blue
  • "Other than that I loved this especially how it came with a utensil attachment and flip down things for straws from sippy cups." in 3 reviews
  • "I used this to hold all the little parts to my breast pump and the parts to my toddlers sippy cup when we moved on to that." in 2 reviews
  • "Do not know why I didn't buy it sooner, but makes it super easy to wash bottle parts and straws from sippy cups!" in 1 review
  • "We own 2 of these and still use them, even for our adult sippy cups :) Super easy and keeps all of the parts to the bottles/sippy cups together." in 1 review
Samantha H.
Spokane , WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are a lifesaver for all the different parts that come along with bottles or even sippy cups. It’s has an upper compartment for nipples and a lower compartment for larger items, the side even has a spot for straws so you know all those pesky pieces are being cleaned.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
These keep all the little baby, toddler and kid stuff contained and not scattered throughout the dishwasher.  It holds the straws, little sippy cup pieces, nipples, etc. all in one place.  I purchased mine at Walmart.  I used it for all their little bowls, lids, etc. that needed to be washed too.
Courtney L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are really nice and convenient to have to clean out bottles. It fits about 3 bottles worth of times into one container. You just put the pieces into the container close it and then put that in the top rack of your dishwasher. It takes up a lot less space and is really convenient to have.
Solveig R.
Beaverton, OR
So happy I bought this!!! I've been washing bottles by hand for months. Having this is such a luxury. I still rinse out the bottles before I put them in but the bottles always come out so clean! My only complaint is that not all of my Dr. Brown straws fit in the sides.. I wish it was spaced out a little more and I wish that the baskets weren't as narrow. Other than that this is amazing. So happy I bought it. Also it was only $3 at target!! Great deal and I'm not constantly at the skink washing bottles every hour.
Jessica P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
LOVE this! So super convenient! It's super nice when you have tons of pump parts and bottles to wash every day! You can just throw them all in the basket and trust that they're really getting clean!
Emily O.
Madison, AL
I love this basket! We used it for bottle parts when my son was a baby, and still use it for soppy cup parts and toddler silverware. The price is good and well worth it. I would buy again, bit doubt I'll have to because it has held up so well!
Samantha P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love these baskets for washing little parts of baby toys and bottles that funeny really have another place to go in the dishwasher. They stand up to multiple washings and are durable. I'd definitely recommend these to another person.
Harley J.
Tewksbury, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These are so convenient. I used to boil all of my sons bottle parts in a sterilizer, until that got moldy and ruined. I don't even have to worry about this, it fits a ton of nipples and bottle rings. It is definitely worth it!
Desirée T.
Olympia, WA
I live these, I can pack all the bottle pieces in and not have to worry about them traveling all over the dishwasher.

also it fits comfortably in the top rack and I live in an apartment with a small old fashion dishwasher.
Sarah R.
I use these everyday! They are wonderful and fit right into the top rack of my dishwasher. From spoons and forks to soppy cup parts and bottles they hold everything! I also feel like everything gets clean inside of them as well!! Would definitely recommend this product!
Chelsey S.
Tiffin, OH
I'm looking for a way to keep my bottle parts and sippy cup parts from flying away in the dishwasher. Does this basket hold up well and stay latched closed during the cycle?
Stacey S.
Los Angeles, CA
Do any of you use these for the kids utensils as well because i do
Albania C.
Palmdale, CA
Does this fit all kinds of bottles ?
Jackie T.
Saskatoon, SK
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Do these fit only Munchkin baby bottles or is the basket generic?
Kimberly A.
Vermilion , Oh
Where do you get these? With my up coming baby I could use them