BY MUNCHKIN

khadijah c.
Adelanto, CA
My kids have broken so many plates and bowls this is perfect because its bpa free and not breakable by dripping I plan to buy way more
Lindsey Z.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Perfect for on the go snacks and drinks... as well as at home use. My son likes to play catch with everything he gets his hands on, and I'm ok with him throwing these dishes of his being that they don't shatter on impact
brittany l.
Muskegon, MI
I love the bowls but the sippy cup suck they leak abd the lids come off way to easy
Tracy T.
Mega Parent Expert
I love these. they are a great price! I got some for when my nephew came to visit.they worked great and he said he was a big boy with a big boy cup lol
Lindsay H.
Thief Rvr Fls, MN
I love these for my toddler! For one, they are plastic so if you need to throw them away for any kind of reason they are inexpensive ! Secondly , these do not create any mold like other sippy cups could potentially do! These cups are easy to grasp onto as a little kid and they are fun as they come in a variety of different colors.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Very easy to take apart and clean when needed easy to store and my daughter just loves the cups she took to the cups very fast ! Highly recommend for a easy two piece cup!
DONNA v.
These cups were the absolute best,i took them with me to restraunts on vacation you can either toss or hand wash simply a great invention.they do not leak if you hold uppside down yeah but they are not really like a regular zippy cause of the holes,so good get them. great in a pinch if you go out and forget your cups.can buy theae anywhere.
Kayla B.
Louisville , Oh
What is the age suggestion for the cups?