Munchies Ultimate Cheddar Snack Mix uploaded by Paige K.

BY MUNCHIES

Munchies Ultimate Cheddar Snack Mix: A snack loved by everyone Made with real cheese see more...

• Where in the heck can I find this product now?? I'm from MS2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still sell these and if so who c...1 Answers
  • Where can I find the ranch in family size. I live in read...1 Answers
Munchies Ultimate Cheddar Snack Mix
  • "I like this snack mix it tastes really good it is the perfect combination." in 1 review
Mikayla P.
Albuquerque , NM
Munchies are the ultimate snack!! They have everything you could ever want in the bag... Plus covered in delicious cheesy flavor!!
Julie M.
We actually bought some of this for the Superbowl over the weekend and it was a huge hit! Everyone loved it! Great party snack!
Eunice S.
Whoever invented this is a genius you don't have to pick just one flavor instead have so many in one bag really is delicious
Perla G.
San Antonio, TX
I like these but I love their spicy ones so much more. I feel that these are a bit too cheesy and they should fix that lol
Ashley D.
Munchies is the best snack! I love taking it to parties everyone always digs in! So good. The cheddar flavor is great!
Madalyn B.
Lincoln, IL
Munchies offer variety in a snack mix. There are pretzels and cheetos and more. The ranch flavor is my favorite.
Susannah Y.
Forest Park, IL
The best snack! First of all, it's cheese! Um - YUM! The snack mix is a great combination of texture and tastes!
Cassy H.
I love these they are so delicious! Variety of different chips in the bag! The only thing is it gets very messy!
Lindsey P.
Dunnville, KY
This product is Really a wonderful snack, I buy it every now and then. The snack is really cheesy which I enjoy.
Tiffany P.
Jonesboro, GA
I used to love these as a child. They were the perfect blend of my favorite snacks. I should pick up a bag soon!
Cady S.
Magee, MS
Where in the heck can I find this product now?? I'm from MS
Hannah P.
Dunn, NC
Does anyone know if they still sell these and if so who carries them??
Heather M.
West Lawn, PA
Where can I find the ranch in family size. I live in reading pa