Munchies Ultimate Cheddar Snack Mix uploaded by Paige K.

BY MUNCHIES

Munchies Ultimate Cheddar Snack Mix: A snack loved by everyone Made with real cheese see more...

• Where in the heck can I find this product now?? I'm from MS2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still sell these and if so who c...1 Answers
  • Where can I find the ranch in family size. I live in read...1 Answers
Munchies Ultimate Cheddar Snack Mix
  • "I like this snack mix it tastes really good it is the perfect combination." in 1 review
Lorena G.
Munchies = THE BEST !!!!! Been eating these since I was in elementary school . I always begged my mom and step dad to buy me them so I could take them to school for lunch . All the kids in my class would always ask me to share with them lol .
Jessica C.
Nampa, ID
I do like how the bag is an assortment of snacks. I don't know if I like the fact that they are all the same flavor. Maybe if they mixed them up with the flavors they are normally made in.
willow b.
These are really yummy. Great for parties or little get togethers. They have a variety of different chips so you can take out what you like and the cheese is just the right amount.
kay i.
I like this snack mix it tastes really good it is the perfect combination. But I hate pretzels I think pretzels are gross.. otherwise it's still a very good product.
Juanita V.
Omg so good. Not going to lie but I'm reading a bag add I review. The crunchy, cheader, sweet taste is amazing. The quaker squares, Ritz, pretzels are my fave.
Alyssa M.
These are my all time favorite snack but I can't find them anywhere anymore !?I've tried looking online where are they bring them back to me lol!!
Aide F.
Childhood #1 snacks! Sadly, they don't sell these in my area anymore. I used to purchase mine at jewel osco. Ohh delicious snacks come back to me!
Stephanie C.
Best snack ever.... Love how there's an assortment of things in each bag... Love how much each bag gives you... Such an amazing snack...
Kathy M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this. all different things in the bag. the crackers and pretzels and the cheddar taste is so good. i lov e cheese i love this!
Athena B.
Columbia, MO
My favorite road trip snack. They're very flavorful. I wouldn't like all of the snacks individually, but the blend is very tasty.
Cady S.
Magee, MS
Where in the heck can I find this product now?? I'm from MS
Hannah P.
Dunn, NC
Does anyone know if they still sell these and if so who carries them??
Heather M.
West Lawn, PA
Where can I find the ranch in family size. I live in reading pa