Munchies Ultimate Cheddar Snack Mix uploaded by Lanae B.

BY MUNCHIES

MUNCHIES Cheese Fix Snack Mix has all your favorites in one bag. Inside you’ll find a mix of SUNCHIPS Harvest Cheddar snacks, CHEETOS Crunchy, DORITOS Nacho Cheese chips and ROLD GOLD Classic Tiny Twists pretzels. These big bags are great for sharing some delicious fun at home. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lanae B.
I have been looking for this product for years and I found it at the local Food Lion. The package has changed but it still tastes the same. I love the cheesy taste and the crunch. However, it use to taste even cheesier and it use to have more of the Quaker Oat pieces in it. Overall, it is a good snack to have.
Kaitlyn B.
Osage, IA
So yummy and a perfect snack, super crunchy and smells so good. An easy bag to take im the car with I and doesn’t make a mess. Not a lot of crumbs and come in bite size pieces. I buy them at Caseys all the time and they’re always on sale
Macie H.
Choctaw, OK
This is one of my favorite snacks. It's the perfect combination and perfect for those late night cravings. The other flavors of munchies are great too. The checks in
Them have great flavor. I recommend to all.
Samantha B.
Macomb, MI
Honestly, this is my favorite food item ever. I love how this tastes, although it is sooooo incredibly hard to find. I have such a hard time finding this product as the big stores around me don't sell it. I recommend picking it up if you can find it!
Ashlyn S.
Wichita, KS
One of my all time favorite snacks! Perfect for snacking on throughout the day! The cheddar flavor is my favorite but they come in a variety of other flavors. Definitely recommend!
Anna M.
Wharton, NJ
This is the combination of every great snack into one. Prefect for when I cant decided what I want to snack on. They make it in ranch flavor too! .. now I am feeling hungry.
Jen S.
This is the perfect snack, especially during car rides or movie nights. There's a bit of everything, and it is salty and crunchy and so good.
Denise B.
Newark, NJ
When I am craving something cheesy and salty these are usually my go to chips. I like having a variety when I need some thing salty.
Courtney V.
Okatie, SC
These are a middle (and high) school snack staple for me. These things are delicious and addicting.
Stephanie  S.
One of my favorite snacks! Very cheesy and tasty! The honey graham squares are the best!!!