BY MUNCHIES

MUNCHIES Cheese Fix Snack Mix has all your favorites in one bag. Inside you’ll find a mix of SUNCHIPS Harvest Cheddar snacks, CHEETOS Crunchy, DORITOS Nacho Cheese chips and ROLD GOLD Classic Tiny Twists pretzels. These big bags are great for sharing some delicious fun at home. see more...

Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Macomb, MI
Foodie Expert
Honestly, this is my favorite food item ever. I love how this tastes, although it is sooooo incredibly hard to find. I have such a hard time finding this product as the big stores around me don't sell it. I recommend picking it up if you can find it!
Ashlyn S.
Ashlyn S.
Wichita, KS
Foodie Expert
One of my all time favorite snacks! Perfect for snacking on throughout the day! The cheddar flavor is my favorite but they come in a variety of other flavors. Definitely recommend!
Courtney V.
Courtney V.
Moncks Corner, SC
Foodie Expert
These are a middle (and high) school snack staple for me. These things are delicious and addicting.
Stephanie  S.
Stephanie S.
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite snacks! Very cheesy and tasty! The honey graham squares are the best!!!
Macie H.
Macie H.
Choctaw , OK
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite snacks. It's the perfect combination and perfect for those late night cravings. The other flavors of munchies are great too. The checks in
Them have great flavor. I recommend to all.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Wharton, NJ
This is the combination of every great snack into one. Prefect for when I cant decided what I want to snack on. They make it in ranch flavor too! .. now I am feeling hungry.
Jen S.
Jen S.
This is the perfect snack, especially during car rides or movie nights. There's a bit of everything, and it is salty and crunchy and so good.
Denise B.
Denise B.
Newark, NJ
When I am craving something cheesy and salty these are usually my go to chips. I like having a variety when I need some thing salty.