Munchies Ultimate Cheddar Snack Mix uploaded by Paige K.

BY MUNCHIES

Munchies Ultimate Cheddar Snack Mix: A snack loved by everyone Made with real cheese see more...

• Where in the heck can I find this product now?? I'm from MS2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still sell these and if so who carries t...1 Answers
  • Where can I find the ranch in family size. I live in reading pa1 Answers
Munchies Ultimate Cheddar Snack Mix
  • "I like this snack mix it tastes really good it is the perfect combination." in 1 review
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
Foodie Expert
ALWAYS CHECK BIG GAS STATIONS!!! They seem to be the only ones who carry this snack. This is absolutely my go-to snack! I love the flavor and especially like the Quaker Squares Cereal in each bag. The only thing that ever disappoints me is the fact that I can almost NEVER find these anymore. They don't seem to sell them anywhere near me anymore. Tasty snack and not too expensive.
Taya D.
Pipestone, MN
Foodie Expert
My favorite of all travel snacks! My friends and I call this "crack" because it's so addicting and we love it. I buy this all the time. It's so good! When I get towards the bottom of the bag I like to use the crumpled bits and mix it into popcorn, so I don't waste any!
Brooke O.
My all time favorite savory snack! In high school we had a vending machine and my best friend and I would empty this snack so mad when they would be gone because of us lol! My favorite in the bag were the cheddar Quaker squares!
Paige K.
Merritt Island, FL
I moved to Florida and I can't find my munchies any where I live in Merritt island and I'm saddened to k ow that they don't sell the ultimate Cheddar munchies any where around me...this is my favorite snack
Haleigh B.
Just a delicious snack. A snack that is hard to keep your hands out of for sure. My favorite are the Quaker oak squares within the mix. There's something about them that's apealing to me :)?
Stacy C.
Senath, MO
Every now and then I get an obsession over these! They are just so cheesy and delicious! I remember my fiancé always picked me up a bag of these with a Sprite when he would go see me! I loved them and still so to this day!
Jessica C.
Nampa, ID
I do like how the bag is an assortment of snacks. I don't know if I like the fact that they are all the same flavor. Maybe if they mixed them up with the flavors they are normally made in.
willow b.
These are really yummy. Great for parties or little get togethers. They have a variety of different chips so you can take out what you like and the cheese is just the right amount.
Juanita V.
Omg so good. Not going to lie but I'm reading a bag add I review. The crunchy, cheader, sweet taste is amazing. The quaker squares, Ritz, pretzels are my fave.
Alyssa M.
Foodie Expert
These are my all time favorite snack but I can't find them anywhere anymore !?I've tried looking online where are they bring them back to me lol!!
Cady S.
Magee, MS
Where in the heck can I find this product now?? I'm from MS
Heather M.
West lawn, PA
Where can I find the ranch in family size. I live in reading pa
Hannah P.
Dunn, NC
Does anyone know if they still sell these and if so who carries them??