Munchies Ultimate Cheddar Snack Mix uploaded by Paige K.

BY MUNCHIES

Munchies Ultimate Cheddar Snack Mix: A snack loved by everyone Made with real cheese see more...

• Where in the heck can I find this product now?? I'm from MS2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still sell these and if so who carries t...1 Answers
  • Where can I find the ranch in family size. I live in reading pa1 Answers
Munchies Ultimate Cheddar Snack Mix
  • "I like this snack mix it tastes really good it is the perfect combination." in 1 review
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
Foodie Expert
ALWAYS CHECK BIG GAS STATIONS!!! They seem to be the only ones who carry this snack. This is absolutely my go-to snack! I love the flavor and especially like the Quaker Squares Cereal in each bag. The only thing that ever disappoints me is the fact that I can almost NEVER find these anymore. They don't seem to sell them anywhere near me anymore. Tasty snack and not too expensive.
Taya D.
Pipestone, MN
Foodie Expert
My favorite of all travel snacks! My friends and I call this "crack" because it's so addicting and we love it. I buy this all the time. It's so good! When I get towards the bottom of the bag I like to use the crumpled bits and mix it into popcorn, so I don't waste any!
Brooke O.
My all time favorite savory snack! In high school we had a vending machine and my best friend and I would empty this snack so mad when they would be gone because of us lol! My favorite in the bag were the cheddar Quaker squares!
Alyssa M.
Foodie Expert
These are my all time favorite snack but I can't find them anywhere anymore !?I've tried looking online where are they bring them back to me lol!!
Lorena G.
Munchies = THE BEST !!!!! Been eating these since I was in elementary school . I always begged my mom and step dad to buy me them so I could take them to school for lunch . All the kids in my class would always ask me to share with them lol .
Mikayla P.
Albuquerque , NM
Munchies are the ultimate snack!! They have everything you could ever want in the bag... Plus covered in delicious cheesy flavor!!
Tiffany P.
Jonesboro, GA
I used to love these as a child. They were the perfect blend of my favorite snacks. I should pick up a bag soon!
Susannah Y.
Forest Park, IL
The best snack! First of all, it's cheese! Um - YUM! The snack mix is a great combination of texture and tastes!
Rachel G.
Orland Park, IL
My boyfriend is addicted to these. Anytime we need a quick snack these are our go to!
Abi H.
Wyoming, MI
I am absolutely obsessed with this snack mix. Whenever I find it, I grab a bag as I never know when the next time I find it will be. The combination of the pretzels, oatmeal squares, cheese crackers, cheese chex pieces, and the bread pieces is PHENOMENAL. None of the other varieties compare to this one - and I don't understand why this one is so much harder to find!
Cady S.
Magee, MS
Where in the heck can I find this product now?? I'm from MS
Heather M.
West lawn, PA
Where can I find the ranch in family size. I live in reading pa
Hannah P.
Dunn, NC
Does anyone know if they still sell these and if so who carries them??